Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of women in this country who hold a political office.... They are republicans.
100% are Americans.

My bet is, that'll show more on them than the men in Washington.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
100% are Americans.
My bet is, that'll show more on them than the men in Washington.
Great answer Mouse.Hope your holiday season was good.

“Common Sense over Politics”

Level 5

Since: Feb 09

Call me Cal.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Way to dodge the fact the it has always been the liberals who slap the Americans that are considered minorities down if they get to powerful.

Look at how the liberals treat women in power. Ie Sarah Palin. Or how about Ann coulter....

Liberals founded the KKK.

liberals assassinated lincoln, MLK, Robert Kennedy, JFK.... The list goes on and on and on.

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Great answer Mouse.Hope your holiday season was good.
It was a delight.

In the height of gift opening, we had 3,(THREE) different radio controlled helicopters flying around in our home. Lot's of laughter and fun!

Hope you had a great holiday.

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Joseph L wrote:
Way to dodge the fact the it has always been the liberals who slap the Americans that are considered minorities down if they get to powerful.
Look at how the liberals treat women in power. Ie Sarah Palin. Or how about Ann coulter....
Liberals founded the KKK.
liberals assassinated lincoln, MLK, Robert Kennedy, JFK.... The list goes on and on and on.
I had so hoped that your New Year resolution was to not be such a twerp.

Maybe next year, aye?

Level 5

Call me Cal.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

And I see you New Years resolution was to keep avoiding the truth.

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Joseph L wrote:
And I see you New Years resolution was to keep avoiding the truth.
Aren't you the troll who followed me around for months calling me crazy for saying that Casey Anthony would be found not guilty?

Wasn't it you that told me like a million times ObamaCare will never become law?

And I believe it was you who said the Supreme Court would overturn ObamaCare wasn't it?

Didn't you also follow me around for months saying Mittwit was gonna win by a landslide?

Aren't you also now following me around the Topix spectrum claiming that the Government will never take away your assault rifle?

Exactly what truth do you suggest I'm avoiding?

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Mouse Moment;

“The doubters said,
"Man can not fly,"
The doers said,
"Maybe, but we'll try,"
And finally soared
In the morning glow
While non-believers
Watched from below.”

&#8213; Bruce Lee

Level 5

Call me Cal.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't you the troll who followed me around for months calling me crazy for saying that Casey Anthony would be found not guilty?

Wasn't it you that told me like a million times ObamaCare will never become law?

And I believe it was you who said the Supreme Court would overturn ObamaCare wasn't it?

Didn't you also follow me around for months saying Mittwit was gonna win by a landslide?

Aren't you also now following me around the Topix spectrum claiming that the Government will never take away your assault rifle?

Exactly what truth do you suggest I'm avoiding?
Nope sure wasn't.

I never told you that Casey Anthony would be found guilty. Mainly because she was not guilty.

I never told you Obamacare would not become law. I did say that the Supreme Court would overturn it but they didn't. They just called it the tax that it is.

I did say that mittens would win.

Haven't had much to say about assault rifles. So you are 2 for 5 on your accusations. That's better than average for you though.

Following you around the topix spectrum??? ROFL. only in your dreams little person.

Aren't you the person who followed me around bragging about your court case? How's that working out for you.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope sure wasn't.
I never told you that Casey Anthony would be found guilty. Mainly because she was not guilty.
I never told you Obamacare would not become law. I did say that the Supreme Court would overturn it but they didn't. They just called it the tax that it is.
Haven't had much to say about assault rifles. So you are 2 for 5 on your accusations. That's better than average for you though.
Following you around the topix spectrum??? ROFL. only in your dreams little person.
Aren't you the person who followed me around bragging about your court case? How's that working out for you.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Yeah - yeah I'm pretty sure it was you.
Mark

Rogers, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope sure wasn't.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
You are a liar and a Troll Bhahahahahahah.The kind of Troll that every law enforcement officer in the nation should be aware of.

“Hiding”

Level 8

Since: May 11

In witness protection

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

20 points for me.

Level 5

Call me Cal.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah - yeah I'm pretty sure it was you.
So that makes you and your gray boxes 2 for 6 now.

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
You should ask a mod sometime if I ever use gray box names to post and put that to rest for you.
Mark

Rogers, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Poor Rejected Troll...By the way hows that PHD you have working out for you Herr Self Molestor???.Or would it be more appropriate if we referd to you as Herr Bull Shitzer.Yuck what a Disgusting Troll you are always looking smell MOUSE Shitz.

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Mouse Moment;

"Screwed-up people settle fights through violence. Screwed-up people start wars that could kill millions. Normal people settle fights through cookies, cakes, and pies. Normal people are fat."

- Christopher Titus
Karl

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope sure wasn't.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Hahahahha The Sex Offender is back Trolling for more kids to abuse,Did you have to do the nasty deed to the jailers to get out early?.or did you get out early due to a sore and enlarged Bottom opening?.The Super Troll got Corn Holed is what i heard is it true Joe.Ain't you the same Fag that went around and told people that the Pictures where of mouses wife and you supported the posting of them.!Yes Yes Yes you where.Just how many IDS do you have Joe looks like 12 so far.

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Mouse Moment;

I't's been reported that the weekend holds warm temps and clear skies. I hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend.

- Mouse

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
Mouse Moment;
I't's been reported that the weekend holds warm temps and clear skies. I hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend.
- Mouse
It hit almost 70 here today here in louisville.But back to wintertime temps on monday...you have a good weekend too.

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Mouse Moment;

"Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success."

- Napolean Hill

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,261 - 12,280 of12,440
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
POLICE: Louisville woman shot at granddaughter,... 32 min Phoenix97 5
Police: Fla. father beats accused child abuser 48 min Phoenix97 7
Who is Alison Lundergan Grimes? 53 min LouisvilleKYreport 4
Louisvilles finest wife and citizen 59 min Phoenix97 3
Mitch McConnell 1 hr hovel 13
What happened to the Mitch McConnell thread? 3 hr Average Guy 10
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 7 hr JOE NASTY 26,182
•••

Air Quality Alert for Jefferson County was issued at July 22 at 3:56AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Louisville People Search