Cathouse Mouse

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#13550 Nov 13, 2012
Mouse Moment;

"I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

-Maya Angelou

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#13551 Nov 13, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
Mouse Moment;
"I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."
-Maya Angelou
Good post and i totally agree.Good morning to you.

“Truth, Justice”

Since: Jun 12

And the American Way

#13552 Nov 13, 2012
FYI..Thanks for posting your Krap In Denver.

U.S. Budget Deficit Widens as Fiscal Cliff Looms

Published November 13, 2012

Reuters
The U.S. budget deficit rose in October, the first month of fiscal year 2013, as looming negotiations over expiring tax cuts and imminent spending reductions dominated the post-election political landscape.

The Treasury said on Tuesday the October deficit was $120 billion, larger than economist forecasts for a $114 billion gap and up from $98 billion in October of 2011.

Growth in expenditures outpaced rising receipts, deepening the deficit. Outlays grew to $304 billion from around $262 billion in the same month last year while receipts rose to $184 billion from $163 billion.

Following President Barack Obama's election to a second term last week, the debate in Washington has quickly shifted to the combination of expiring tax breaks and new spending reductions known as the ``fiscal cliff.''

Lawmakers involved in the debate gathered in Washington on Tuesday for the first time since the elections, setting the stage for a week of trial balloons and rhetorical repositioning.

The U.S. Congress has just returned from a break after the Nov. 6 elections. Topping the agenda is the year-end convergence of urgent tax and spending issues that, if mishandled, could plunge the economy into another recession.

The United States had reported a budget surplus for September, the final month of the 2012 fiscal year, but the tiny bump in revenues did not prevent the country's deficit from exceeding $1 trillion for the fourth year in a row.

The 2012 budget gap was $1.089 trillion, smaller than last year's deficit of $1.297 trillion largely because of higher corporate income tax receipts and less spending.

Read more: http://www.foxbusiness.com/government/2012/11...

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#13554 Nov 13, 2012
How do I feel? I feel fine.

Are you expecting me to argue with you over a looming recession? Why would I? That's exactly where we are headed.

So?

What do you want from me?

President Obama has a pen in hand ready to sign a bill that's passed the Senate and awaits John Boehner to put it up for a vote in the House.

E-Mail John Boehner and leave me alone about it.

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#13557 Nov 14, 2012
FOX knews wrote:
<quoted text>What do I want from you ?? Not a damn thing..But yet you keep showing up in Denver infesting our threads and making yourself at home. So I dont want anything from you at all..Why do you ask ?
I'll go where I want to join conversations. If you don't like what or where I make my comments. Bring it up in court pal.

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#13558 Nov 14, 2012
Mouse Moment;

"Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice. Injuries are revenged; crimes are avenged."

- Samuel Johnson

< Don't you forget this one Snipper Deux >
Bill

Rogers, AR

#13559 Nov 14, 2012
FOX knews wrote:
<quoted text>What do I want from you ?? Not a damn thing..But yet you keep showing up in Denver infesting our threads and making yourself at home. So I dont want anything from you at all..Why do you ask ?
You are the Only infestation in Denver you and your Sock Snipper II you are noting but Vermin Dropping on the Nations Floor.The Truth is its you Buddy Snipper Play you like a Fidle.Bahahahhahaahah.

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#13560 Nov 14, 2012
A T T E N T I O N !!!

I am having a great day today!

&fe ature=fvwrel

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#13564 Nov 15, 2012
Mouse Moment;

"Choose to be optimistic, it feels better."

- Dalai Lama

“Its Eaiser to fool people than”

Since: Sep 11

convince them they are a fool

#13566 Nov 16, 2012
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>You are the Only infestation in Denver you and your Sock Snipper II you are noting but Vermin Dropping on the Nations Floor.The Truth is its you Buddy Snipper Play you like a Fidle.Bahahahhahaahah.
LOL..But did you see this ??Obama lied..
Petraeus: Benghazi attack linked to al-Qaeda
WASHINGTON (CNN)-

Former CIA Director David Petraeus testified on Capitol Hill Friday that the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, was an act of terrorism committed by al Qaeda-linked militants.

That's according to Rep. Peter King of New York, who spoke to reporters after a closed hearing in the House, which lasted an hour and 20 minutes

http://www.channel3000.com/news/politics/Petr...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#13567 Nov 16, 2012
Mouse Moment;
lindat61 wrote:
<quoted text>

i bought the last 2 boxes of Twinkies in the store and hostess cup cakes going to save them for a year then put them on e bay for 10,000 dollars what do you think
^^^ T H A T ^^^

... was brilliant!

“Making them cry”

Level 7

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#13568 Nov 17, 2012
Hello Mouse!((HUGS))

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#13569 Nov 17, 2012
-Figgy - wrote:
Hello Mouse!((HUGS))
Howdy!
what

United States

#13570 Nov 17, 2012
what

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#13571 Nov 17, 2012
Mouse Moment;

$1 Billion dollars would buy a lot of school lunches ... or 1 governor's seat for the Republican Party.

- Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#13572 Nov 19, 2012
Mouse Moment;

"If Monday was a girl; it would be that fat girl who likes horses & tells the teacher when you cheat."

- Sean Dixon

[ it's raining here ]

:o(

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#13573 Nov 19, 2012
M I S S I N G !!!

Where's my "good morning mouse"'s this morning?

Sandy? Are you well?

Figgy? Are you mad?

Perhaps you all think I take those for granted. I do not.

GOOD MORNING LOUISVILLE!!!

(Oh, BTW, we might be hiring your football coach ... sorry 'bout that.)

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#13575 Nov 20, 2012
Mouse Moment;

"There is no personal charm so great as the charm of a cheerful temperament."

- Henry Van Dyke

Joseph L

“Common Sense over Politics”

Level 5

Since: Feb 09

Call me Cal.

#13576 Nov 20, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
Mouse Moment;

"If Monday was a girl; it would be that fat girl who likes horses & tells the teacher when you cheat."

- Sean Dixon

[ it's raining here ]

:o(
Ouch. Sorry fat women. The left has a war going on against you and they are winning.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hanz

Thailand

#13577 Nov 20, 2012
Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch. Sorry fat women. The left has a war going on against you and they are winning.
What did you do all day Monday other then Polish your Chicken pole,Shame Shame Shame you dirty Man Child you.Yuck what a filthy habit.What else do you do in the Woods????.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Family of man pulled from pond after police foo... 37 min Justiceleague 2
Trump for President, He will win. watch 1 hr Politically Incor... 2,059
heroin (Jul '13) 2 hr Chris 8
Who knows lady who was just found murdered? 2 hr Chris 78
News Lawsuit: Middle school student assaulted in caf... 4 hr Politically Incor... 2
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 6 hr Sir Valentine 9,237
Add a Word. Drop a Word........... (Sep '10) 6 hr Sir Valentine 1,602

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages