“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#13384 Oct 17, 2012
Rite E Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>U meant ME rite?
Ur so sweet rite?
Have a mice day ^..^
LOL...ok you have a good evening too.Since its in the 70s here,it is a nice day here.

“Hello”

Location hidden

#13385 Oct 17, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha
I knew that.
hahaha
Classic!
Hi Sandy.
Well,with 3 mice running around,i guess i better be specific from now on ,lol.

Cathouse Mouse

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#13386 Oct 17, 2012
I am the original Mouse. I created this thread which has been active over a year and has never dropped from page 1. This thread has accomplished exactly nothing. It is the Jerry Seinfeld thread of Topix. But it's mine.

The imposters were born from envy.

hahaha

It's good being me.

“Making them cry”

Level 7

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#13387 Oct 18, 2012
Good morning Sandy and Mouse!((HUGS))

“Hello”

Location hidden

#13390 Oct 18, 2012
FOX knews wrote:
<quoted text>Ill bet its not good being your wife and kids though.
Think about the children.
Go out and look for work.
Feed your kids and quit soaking off your wife.
Have some dignity.
And what if his 'kids' are not kids per se?

“Hello”

Location hidden

#13392 Oct 19, 2012
FOX knews wrote:
<quoted text>Dont tell me you are falling that "Alpaca farmer "Story?
As I told him in Denver. Mouse is a liar.and not a good one.
Kashmir is Not spelled "Cashmere" as he spells it.
Kashmir does Not come from Alpacas.
It comes from a certain kind of fine haired goat.Alpacas have fur.Diameter often dictates the difference between hair and fur.
He says Alpaca "farm".Its called a "Ranch".
Its well known he lives in an apartment with his wife and kids and he is on topix almost all day, everyday..
Does he have hamsters or something ?
Maybe a hamster farm?
Im not concerned nor do i care about his personal life to comment on it like you
do on a public website.If his kids are grown and on their own,why should he still feed and care for them?

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#13393 Oct 19, 2012
It's spelled Kashmir only if you're buying a plane ticket.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Cashmere

on the other hand;

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Kashmir

As I said, don't be coming around claiming to know more about alpacas than me until you can teach one to roller skate.

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#13394 Oct 19, 2012
Mouse Moment;

"Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance."

- Plato

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#13395 Oct 19, 2012
Addendum to a Mouse moment:

Yarn made from alpaca fleece is one of the softest and warmest materials made, much better than sheep's wool. The socks are very warm and extremely comfortable. Gotta have some more; they won't last forever, dang it.

Y'all have a good'n.

“Hello”

Location hidden

#13396 Oct 19, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
It's spelled Kashmir only if you're buying a plane ticket.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Cashmere
on the other hand;
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Kashmir
As I said, don't be coming around claiming to know more about alpacas than me until you can teach one to roller skate.
LOL...but of course that sock wont come back here and say...'you were right',they never do.Have a good weekend Mouse.

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#13397 Oct 19, 2012
I'll do just that Sandy.

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#13401 Oct 20, 2012
obama LIES

Mount Pleasant, AR

#13402 Oct 21, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
I am the original Mouse. I created this thread which has been active over a year and has never dropped from page 1. This thread has accomplished exactly nothing. It is the Jerry Seinfeld thread of Topix. But it's mine.
The imposters were born from envy.
hahaha
It's good being me.
Sure it is you were also Razorback Jack and you got banned.
What's good about being and unemployed , over wieght balding blowhard who lives off his Plump wife and and tries to deny that he lies like a rug?
here you go
RazorBackJack is cathouse wrote:
<quoted text>
try this
I am not all the posters people think I am ... and it's funny as hell most of the time. But there are some that are so self convinced that I am a wide variety of different characters on this board, and it's having a mental impact on their well being. So, I am going to come clean here and now.
The God's honest truth ...
Since January 1st 2011, I have posted ONLY under the name of Razorback Jack, except once.
I am indeed Cathouse Mouse. Everyone who thinks I am any of the other names used on this board since January 1st is simply mistaken.
I will not disclose any other names I may have used in the past because I don't have to.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/paragould-ar/ ...
Of course Cry baby mouse will run to the Mods to get this deleted .
Razor back Jack got himself banned for threatening people so after that he came back as the mouse .
Just true information for the folks here to know about .
a stevens point Moron

Mount Pleasant, AR

#13405 Oct 21, 2012
The man the myth the Lies wrote:
<quoted text>and you kind sire are a pathetic filthy low life Liar.The myth has been dis proven the Lies from you continue and so dose the Filth.its the same azz crap over and over and over all from you jack azzes from Ar. that has been traced back to you.directly from M.H.Mouse is ok her But your Not so blow like the wind and Float off.
It's Ok that you are so dumb that you can't even spell ! But what the hell , just guessing that you are a bisexual pervert with a raging STD problem and a terminal case of AIDS.
Sid

Carthage, MO

#13406 Oct 21, 2012
a stevens point Moron wrote:
<quoted text> It's Ok that you are so dumb that you can't even spell ! But what the hell , just guessing that you are a bisexual pervert with a raging STD problem and a terminal case of AIDS.
How you talk about your Family but we have heard that the Norm in Mountain Home.What a class act you people are.
Yes you are

Radcliff, KY

#13407 Oct 22, 2012
obama LIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it is you were also Razorback Jack and you got banned.
What's good about being and unemployed , over wieght balding blowhard who lives off his Plump wife and and tries to deny that he lies like a rug?
here you go
RazorBackJack is cathouse wrote:
<quoted text>
try this
I am not all the posters people think I am ... and it's funny as hell most of the time. But there are some that are so self convinced that I am a wide variety of different characters on this board, and it's having a mental impact on their well being. So, I am going to come clean here and now.
The God's honest truth ...
Since January 1st 2011, I have posted ONLY under the name of Razorback Jack, except once.
I am indeed Cathouse Mouse. Everyone who thinks I am any of the other names used on this board since January 1st is simply mistaken.
I will not disclose any other names I may have used in the past because I don't have to.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/paragould-ar/ ...
Of course Cry baby mouse will run to the Mods to get this deleted .
Razor back Jack got himself banned for threatening people so after that he came back as the mouse .
Just true information for the folks here to know about .
100% true!

“Hello”

Location hidden

#13408 Oct 22, 2012
Yes you are wrote:
<quoted text>
100% true!
Who cares....!
Pig Benis

Louisville, KY

#13409 Oct 22, 2012
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares....!
You do since you took the time to comment on it.

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#13410 Oct 22, 2012
Mouse Moment;

"“Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”

- James Baldwin

Happy Monday to all!
denial

Chicago, IL

#13411 Oct 22, 2012
seems a lot live there.hang in there mouse,dont let the idiots get to you.you have them over a barrel.they think about you day and night.means you are doing something right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 31 min Liberal Mental Mi... 4,368
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 58 min Gohka 454
sheila watts 2 hr ambersome 3
Laughing at the cards 3 hr Hoosiers fan 5
jossie crowe stole from officers 9 hr Teacher 6
Word Association (May '09) 10 hr winner 588
Add a Word. Drop a Word........... (Sep '10) 10 hr winner 1,679

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages