|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

FYI..

Green company that got $129M in stimulus nixes Chinese deal, files for bankruptcy

A123 Systems was approved for a $241.1-million grant from the Obama administration three years ago and more than $125 million in Michigan tax credits in the hopes that it would create jobs and lead the country away from conventional gas-guzzling vehicles and toward clean energy. The company has drawn about $129 million of the federal grant so far. Since 2009, the company has lost a reported $857 million, laid off workers and recalled its products. A123's stock price has plunged from $4.44 about a year ago to 6 cents Tuesday morning.

On Tuesday, the Obama administration and the Mitt Romney campaign offered two drastically different views on the bankrupt manufacturer and its sale to a major U.S. company.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/16/green-en...

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Mouse Moment;

“The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four people is suffering from a mental illness. Look at your 3 best friends. If they're ok, then it's you.”

- Rita Mae Brown

“I dont got no stinkin socks”

Since: Sep 11

RIP { Residing In Parietal }

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
Mouse Moment;
“The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four people is suffering from a mental illness. Look at your 3 best friends. If they're ok, then it's you.”
- Rita Mae Brown
If you get invited to a poker game out of the blue ,and you look around the table and dont see a stooge.

Then You just might be the stooge.

OG Sniper II

“I dont got no stinkin socks”

Since: Sep 11

RIP { Residing In Parietal }

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

watch the debate tonight...

Poll gives Romney national edge, underscoring stakes for Obama at debate

A new Gallup poll released just hours before the second presidential debate shows Mitt Romney widening his national lead over President Obama -- underscoring what's at stake for Obama as he tries to regain lost ground in the wake of a lackluster debate debut.

The poll of likely voters showed Romney leading 50-46 percent. It echoed the conclusion from a host of both national and battleground surveys conducted after the first Obama-Romney faceoff -- Romney is gaining ground and in some cases surpassing Obama in the polls.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/16/pr...

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The 'ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

May the best man win next month.
Mel

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Sniper II wrote:
watch the debate tonight...
Poll gives Romney national edge, underscoring stakes for Obama at debate
A new Gallup poll released just hours before the second presidential debate shows Mitt Romney widening his national lead over President Obama -- underscoring what's at stake for Obama as he tries to regain lost ground in the wake of a lackluster debate debut.
The poll of likely voters showed Romney leading 50-46 percent. It echoed the conclusion from a host of both national and battleground surveys conducted after the first Obama-Romney faceoff -- Romney is gaining ground and in some cases surpassing Obama in the polls.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/16/pr...
Hahahhahahaah he got his Mittens azz handed to him sorta like you handing out your bull Shitz.What a penus sucker you are.

“Hi there”

The 'ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

They were going at it tonight...and i was listening to it on the radio.

“Common Sense over Politics”

Level 5

Since: Feb 09

Call me Cal.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

sandy63 wrote:
They were going at it tonight...and i was listening to it on the radio.
It was a thorough bully- fest. A visual topix. ROFL

“Hi there”

The 'ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a thorough bully- fest. A visual topix. ROFL
You got that right..lol.I had to keep turning the station whenever they started arguing ROFL.

“Common Sense over Politics”

Level 5

Since: Feb 09

Call me Cal.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Tonight's debate just put me back where I was 2 months ago. I don't want either one elected.

“Im Right here”

Since: Jun 12

Cause You need the education.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Well its narrowing down a little.lol.Green Party presidential, vice presidential candidates arrested at second debate

Published October 16, 2012

Associated Press

HEMPSTEAD, N.Y.– Police say the Green Party candidates for president and vice president have been arrested at the second presidential debate.

Nassau County, New York, police say Jill Stein, the Green presidential nominee, and Cheri Honkala, the vice-presidential nominee, were charged with disorderly conduct as they tried to enter the debate site at Hofstra University.

The Green Party says in a statement that Stein and Honkala were walking with supporters toward the Hofstra campus Tuesday afternoon when they were met by uniformed police officers. Stein and Honkala then held an impromptu press conference in which Stein called the debate a "mockery of democracy."

A third person was later charged with disorderly cond

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/16/gr...

“Im Right here”

Cause You need the education.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Mel wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahhahahaah he got his Mittens azz handed to him sorta like you handing out your bull Shitz.What a penus sucker you are.
Typical sore loser.
When you have nothing to run on then cuss and try petty insults.
It pleases me.
Say more,, please.

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

In the debates so far, Mitt Romney has given us two examples of how he sincerely feels he is above everyone else in the room and rukles don't apply to him.

He was rude to Candy Crowley by insisting he knows her job better than she because he is a CEO and she is a working stiff, and a woman who should say little if anything at all.

Romney was condencending to women, yet again, by answering the question about equal pay for women with some mini-speech about how it's important for women to be home at 5 o'clock to fix dinner for the kids.

Romney is no friend to all women, only one. He is beholding only to his wife who has served him well and she currently wants the one thing in this country that Willard can't buy.

The White House.

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Mouse Moment;

"The most perfect political community is one in which the middle class is in control, and outnumbers both of the other classes."

- Aristotle

“Truth, Justice”

And the American Way

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Candy Croweley should have kept her leftest mouth shut and done her job. Now she made herself look like an untrustworthy fool of the left media..

“Truth, Justice”

And the American Way

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll: October 17, 2012

* presidential poll