“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#13364 Oct 16, 2012
They were going at it tonight...and i was listening to it on the radio.

Joseph L

“Common Sense over Politics”

Level 5

Since: Feb 09

Call me Cal.

#13365 Oct 16, 2012
sandy63 wrote:
They were going at it tonight...and i was listening to it on the radio.
It was a thorough bully- fest. A visual topix. ROFL

“Hello”

Location hidden

#13366 Oct 16, 2012
Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a thorough bully- fest. A visual topix. ROFL
You got that right..lol.I had to keep turning the station whenever they started arguing ROFL.

Joseph L

“Common Sense over Politics”

Level 5

Since: Feb 09

Call me Cal.

#13367 Oct 16, 2012
Tonight's debate just put me back where I was 2 months ago. I don't want either one elected.

“Im Right here”

Since: Jun 12

Cause You need the education.

#13368 Oct 17, 2012
Well its narrowing down a little.lol.Green Party presidential, vice presidential candidates arrested at second debate

Published October 16, 2012

Associated Press

HEMPSTEAD, N.Y.– Police say the Green Party candidates for president and vice president have been arrested at the second presidential debate.

Nassau County, New York, police say Jill Stein, the Green presidential nominee, and Cheri Honkala, the vice-presidential nominee, were charged with disorderly conduct as they tried to enter the debate site at Hofstra University.

The Green Party says in a statement that Stein and Honkala were walking with supporters toward the Hofstra campus Tuesday afternoon when they were met by uniformed police officers. Stein and Honkala then held an impromptu press conference in which Stein called the debate a "mockery of democracy."

A third person was later charged with disorderly cond

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/16/gr...

“Im Right here”

Cause You need the education.

#13369 Oct 17, 2012
Mel wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahhahahaah he got his Mittens azz handed to him sorta like you handing out your bull Shitz.What a penus sucker you are.
Typical sore loser.
When you have nothing to run on then cuss and try petty insults.
It pleases me.
Say more,, please.

Cathouse Mouse

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#13370 Oct 17, 2012
In the debates so far, Mitt Romney has given us two examples of how he sincerely feels he is above everyone else in the room and rukles don't apply to him.

He was rude to Candy Crowley by insisting he knows her job better than she because he is a CEO and she is a working stiff, and a woman who should say little if anything at all.

Romney was condencending to women, yet again, by answering the question about equal pay for women with some mini-speech about how it's important for women to be home at 5 o'clock to fix dinner for the kids.

Romney is no friend to all women, only one. He is beholding only to his wife who has served him well and she currently wants the one thing in this country that Willard can't buy.

The White House.

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#13371 Oct 17, 2012
Mouse Moment;

"The most perfect political community is one in which the middle class is in control, and outnumbers both of the other classes."

- Aristotle

“Truth, Justice”

And the American Way

#13372 Oct 17, 2012
Candy Croweley should have kept her leftest mouth shut and done her job. Now she made herself look like an untrustworthy fool of the left media..

“Truth, Justice”

And the American Way

#13373 Oct 17, 2012
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll: October 17, 2012

* presidential poll
* October 17, 2012
* By: David Flatt
* Subscribe

Presidential Polls
Presidential Polls
Credits:
Presidential Polls
0 Email
Get Government alerts!
E-mail *
Show do not change
Contact Email
Contact Email2
Contact Url
Subscribe to Blog
Remember my Info
Related topics

* presidential poll
* Obama
* Romney
* election
* Politics

Advertisement

Two major national presidential polls are out today. Several statewide polls are also out as well. In the Gallup presidential tracking poll Mitt Romney had a 6% lead among likely voters and a 2% lead among registered voters. When likely voters were included in the Gallup poll President Obama was at 45% compared to 51% for Mitt Romney. When registered voters were included in the Gallup poll President Obama was at 46% compared to 48% for Mitt Romney. Third party candidates combined with undecided voters were at 4% among likely voters and increased to 6% when registered voters were included in the presidential poll. Gallup released their presidential tracking poll at 1 p.m. ET, Wednesday, October 17, 2012.

Rasmussen Reports presidential tracking poll had Mitt Romney with a 1% lead nationally. President Obama was at 48% compared to 49% for Romney. Third party candidates were at 1% and undecided voters were at 2% nationally. Rasmussen Reports released their presidential tracking poll this morning, October 17, 2012.

“Truth, Justice”

And the American Way

#13374 Oct 17, 2012
Whoops.Forgot to edit the trash out..Oh well. Its certainly not any worse then what trash mouse posts in Denver.

“Hello”

Location hidden

#13375 Oct 17, 2012
November 7th is gonna be interesting....have a good day mouse.

“Hello”

Location hidden

#13376 Oct 17, 2012
sandy63 wrote:
Thats the day after the election...as its gonna be crazy,lol.Carry on...

“Truth, Justice”

And the American Way

#13377 Oct 17, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
Mouse Moment;
"The most perfect political community is one in which the middle class is in control, and outnumbers both of the other classes."
- Aristotle
Or when one side doesnt lie out their mousehole.

Did you see the look on obummblers face?? Classic stuff..

Mitt Romney tried to turn the tables on President Obama Tuesday night when, in response to criticism about his own foreign investments, the Republican nominee pointed out that Obama is investing abroad as well.

"Mr. President, have you looked at your pension?" Romney asked.

Obama dispatched the question with a quip: "I don't look at my pension, it's not as big as yours so it doesn't take as long."

The president's financial disclosure forms also show he has several Vanguard 500 Index Fund accounts, representing more indirect foreign investment. That mutual fund invests in a slew of companies with operations all over the world, including those with operations in China -- like Apple, General Electric and Wal-Mart.

Obama would hardly be alone in those kinds of investments. But Romney was trying, in their brief exchange, to take some of the sting out of the Obama campaign narrative against him -- by demonstrating how common it is for investments to draw on a global pool of companies.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/17/ro...

“Truth, Justice”

And the American Way

#13378 Oct 17, 2012
sandy63 wrote:
Thank you Sandy,Thats very nice of you.

“Truth, Justice”

And the American Way

#13379 Oct 17, 2012
ya gotta see this doctor explain obamacare.

So, let me get this straight' about ObamaCare...'
Doctor running for Illinois state-senator delivers devastating one-sentence critique of president's health care law and becomes a viral sensation

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1878864907001/so-l ...

“Hello”

Location hidden

#13380 Oct 17, 2012
Righty Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Sandy,Thats very nice of you.
I meant the other mouse...

“How do you like me Rite now ”

Since: Jul 12

Rite Next Mouse Hole to You.

#13381 Oct 17, 2012
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>I meant the other mouse...
U meant ME rite?
Ur so sweet rite?
Have a mice day ^..^

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#13382 Oct 17, 2012
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>I meant the other mouse...
hahaha

I knew that.

hahaha

Classic!

Hi Sandy.

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#13383 Oct 17, 2012
Mouse Moment;

Details on the Mitt Romnet Tax Plan;

http://www.romneytaxplan.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch 7 hr Common sense 1,906
Dawn Gee 9 hr Racist 6
Who knows lady who was just found murdered? Sat Titileane 58
You know what they say, once you go BLACK... (Jun '10) Sat poop skins 230
Sarah reece Sat Mekalyn 3
So many people who leave Kentucky, come back. ... (Jul '07) Sat Angel 463
Juice Bowl Rescheduled Dec 2 Amos N Andy 4

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance