Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't watch it. You don't vote. STFU and don't join in political discussions.
If this were your thread, which it is not, you might have such authority to tell someone to STFU.

But it ain't and you don't.

“Common Sense over Politics”

Level 5

Since: Feb 09

Call me Cal.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>If this were your thread, which it is not, you might have such authority to tell someone to STFU.

But it ain't and you don't.
This thread is the express properly of Topix LLC. You didn't build this.

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is the express properly of Topix LLC. You didn't build this.
This is my thread and you'll show some manners.
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Level 5

Call me Cal.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>This is my thread and you'll show some manners.
Oops sorry. I am now claiming ownership of this thread. Just consider a tax. When it comes to words and threads you have millions more than me so this thread has taken from you and given to me. I love topix welfare.

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops sorry. I am now claiming ownership of this thread. Just consider a tax. When it comes to words and threads you have millions more than me so this thread has taken from you and given to me. I love topix welfare.
What you need to do is to get yourself back on the home board and start some good ole Romney threads. The ones from last week are outdated. Even the "add a word" threads are moving ahead of those giddy reactionary comments you righties were going on about all week.

You aren't qualified to own this thread.

Level 5

Call me Cal.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>What you need to do is to get yourself back on the home board and start some good ole Romney threads. The ones from last week are outdated. Even the "add a word" threads are moving ahead of those giddy reactionary comments you righties were going on about all week.

You aren't qualified to own this thread.
Delusional mouse? I am in the same place I was in last week. So is Romney. He is rising and Obama is falling. Michigan was one of those double digit Obama states and now it is in play if the Rominator wants it.
Besides. You have already posted your intentions to leave topix for ever after the election so this thread changed ownership before it was abandoned.
Here is a hall pass for you though. I am sure some if the people here would like to visit with the old management from time to time.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusional mouse? I am in the same place I was in last week. So is Romney. He is rising and Obama is falling. Michigan was one of those double digit Obama states and now it is in play if the Rominator wants it.
Besides. You have already posted your intentions to leave topix for ever after the election so this thread changed ownership before it was abandoned.
Here is a hall pass for you though. I am sure some if the people here would like to visit with the old management from time to time.
Mouse started this thread,and you could always start a joseph thread if you like.You could call it 'Advice from Joseph'.

Level 5

Call me Cal.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Mouse started this thread,and you could always start a joseph thread if you like.You could call it 'Advice from Joseph'.
Sigh. I am merely trying to protect mouses legacy for after he is gone.

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

When I leave, I'm taking this thread with me.

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Mouse Moment;

"Some people feel the rain, others just get wet."

- Bob Marley

“I dont got no stinkin socks”

Since: Sep 11

RIP { Residing In Parietal }

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

FYI LEFTIES,,,,Romney wins in a landslide -- Las Vegas oddsmaker doubles down on prediction

By Wayne Allyn Root

Published October 09, 2012

Oct. 8, 2012: Mitt Romney delivers a foreign policy speech at Virginia Military Institute (VMI) in Lexington, Va.(AP)

Yes, you read that headline correctly. I am a Las Vegas oddsmaker (and former Libertarian vice presidential candidate) and here's why I am so boldly predicting a Romney landslide.

In November of 2004, only days before the presidential election, I went on CNBC and predicted a Bush victory by 3 points and 30 electoral votes. Every poll at the time showed Kerry in the lead. Bush won by 3 and 35. Newsmax magazine called it the most accurate prediction of 2004.

In October of 2006, I went on Fox News to predict the GOP would get slaughtered in the midterm election and lose Congress. They did.

In December 2011, before the GOP primary, I predicted Mitt Romney would win the GOP presidential nomination and go on to win the presidency. For the next few months, Romney trailed by a wide margin to a range of contenders -- Donald Trump, Rick Perry, Herman Cain, Michele Bachmann, Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum. It seemed no one wanted Mitt for president. It seemed no one believed in Mitt. No one, that is, except this Las Vegas oddsmaker and capitalist evangelist.

Fast forward to Spring 2012 after Romney clinched the GOP nomination, but trailed in every poll to President Obama. I boldly predicted a Mitt Romney landslide on Election Day, November 6.

Fast forward to June 2012, when experts predicted a defeat for Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker in his recall election. Unions were pouring unheard of sums into the race in a longtime Democratic state that welcomes union rights. I boldly predicted a Walker landslide victory of 7 to 10 points. He won by exactly 7 (despite reported Democratic voter irregularities).

For the past month, as Mitt Romney trailed badly in almost every poll, especially in the all-important battleground states, I continued to predict a big Romney victory. Today Im making it official:

Im doubling down. Mitt Romney will win the presidency, and it wont be close.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/10/09/rom...

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Sniper II wrote:
By Wayne Allyn Root
Published October 09, 2012
Ahem ...

Wayne Allyn Root is a Tea Party Libertarian conservative, Capitalist Evangelist, and serial entrepreneur. He is a former Libertarian vice presidential nominee.

What are the Vegas odds on him having said anything true in the past 60 days?

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Mouse Moment;

"Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men, the other 999 follow women."

- Groucho Marx
Latifah Hosokawa

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

I loves me a man dat warshes dishes

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Mouse Moment;

"He who has imagination without learning, has wings and no feet."

- Joseph Joubert

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

FYI..

Green company that got $129M in stimulus nixes Chinese deal, files for bankruptcy

A123 Systems was approved for a $241.1-million grant from the Obama administration three years ago and more than $125 million in Michigan tax credits in the hopes that it would create jobs and lead the country away from conventional gas-guzzling vehicles and toward clean energy. The company has drawn about $129 million of the federal grant so far. Since 2009, the company has lost a reported $857 million, laid off workers and recalled its products. A123's stock price has plunged from $4.44 about a year ago to 6 cents Tuesday morning.

On Tuesday, the Obama administration and the Mitt Romney campaign offered two drastically different views on the bankrupt manufacturer and its sale to a major U.S. company.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/16/green-en...

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Mouse Moment;

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four people is suffering from a mental illness. Look at your 3 best friends. If they're ok, then it's you.

- Rita Mae Brown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
Mouse Moment;
The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four people is suffering from a mental illness. Look at your 3 best friends. If they're ok, then it's you.
- Rita Mae Brown
If you get invited to a poker game out of the blue ,and you look around the table and dont see a stooge.

Then You just might be the stooge.

OG Sniper II

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

watch the debate tonight...

Poll gives Romney national edge, underscoring stakes for Obama at debate

A new Gallup poll released just hours before the second presidential debate shows Mitt Romney widening his national lead over President Obama -- underscoring what's at stake for Obama as he tries to regain lost ground in the wake of a lackluster debate debut.

The poll of likely voters showed Romney leading 50-46 percent. It echoed the conclusion from a host of both national and battleground surveys conducted after the first Obama-Romney faceoff -- Romney is gaining ground and in some cases surpassing Obama in the polls.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/16/pr...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
probation violators for burglary 16 min Mayonaze 1
Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 23 min LMS 1,021
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr sallygreen 26,195
Another West End Loser 5 hr LMS 5
More Urban losers 6 hr Karma 3
2 men arrested after robbery at Circle K on Por... 7 hr LouisvilleKYreport 7
Police investigate armed robbery at Hardee's in... 7 hr hhh 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••