Cathouse Mouse

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#13322 Oct 10, 2012
That's our version of Hanoi Hannah. It's getting be second nature for me to just scroll past him.

Level 7

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#13323 Oct 11, 2012
Good morning Mouse and Sandy!((HUGS))

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#13324 Oct 11, 2012
Good morning to you Figgy.

"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see."

- Mark Twain

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#13325 Oct 11, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
Good morning to you Figgy.
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see."
- Mark Twain
Good quote.Good morning figgy and mouse,and have a great day.

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#13326 Oct 11, 2012
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Good quote.Good morning figgy and mouse,and have a great day.
How-DEEEEEEE!!!

I'm gonna be pretty busy today.

“Hello”

Location hidden

#13327 Oct 11, 2012
Watched the debate,and i think Biden was rude with the eye rolling and interrupting when Ryan was trying to talk about key issues.

Joseph L

“Common Sense over Politics”

Level 5

Since: Feb 09

Call me Cal.

#13328 Oct 11, 2012
sandy63 wrote:
Watched the debate,and i think Biden was rude with the eye rolling and interrupting when Ryan was trying to talk about key issues.
But joe did what he needed to do. He energized the democrat base.

Personally, I disagree with the polling data showing Ryan the debate winner. I think it was a hands down draw.

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#13330 Oct 12, 2012

“Hello”

Location hidden

#13331 Oct 12, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
Seriously,sometimes i wonder what the state of medicare will be like when i hit 65,even tho it wont be for awhile.BTW,good morning mouse.

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#13332 Oct 12, 2012
Good Morning Sandy.

I hope you'll take a moment and read my opinion as published on the debate last night here;

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/paragould-ar/...

Joseph L

Level 5

Call me Cal.

#13333 Oct 12, 2012
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously,sometimes i wonder what the state of medicare will be like when i hit 65,even tho it wont be for awhile.BTW,good morning mouse.
Sandy, the fact checkers have proven that once again, both sides are lying about the other side killing Medicare. Both sides are using scare tactics and lies when debating the other sides plans.
Pig Benis

Mount Washington, KY

#13334 Oct 12, 2012
The debate?? oh you mean the lie fest...didn't watch it! And you gullible people believe every word they told you Ahahaha!!

Never voted in my life and have no intentions on doing so,I don't give a damm who gets voted in,it's gonna be the same ole crap anyways.

Joseph L

Level 5

Call me Cal.

#13335 Oct 12, 2012
Pig Benis wrote:
The debate?? oh you mean the lie fest...didn't watch it! And you gullible people believe every word they told you Ahahaha!!

Never voted in my life and have no intentions on doing so,I don't give a damm who gets voted in,it's gonna be the same ole crap anyways.
You didn't watch it. You don't vote. STFU and don't join in political discussions.

“Hello”

Location hidden

#13336 Oct 12, 2012
Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't watch it. You don't vote. STFU and don't join in political discussions.
I agree about this comment Joseph.Every vote counts,and you shouldnt complain if you dont vote.
Pig Benis

Mount Washington, KY

#13337 Oct 12, 2012
Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad I'm not controlled by the puppet masters.

Continue on....
Pig Benis

Mount Washington, KY

#13338 Oct 12, 2012
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree about this comment Joseph.Every vote counts,and you shouldnt complain if you dont vote.
Who's complaining,I'm just stating the facts..they tell you lies to get the vote and if you can't see that I feel sorry for you.

“Hello”

Location hidden

#13339 Oct 12, 2012
Pig Benis wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's complaining,I'm just stating the facts..they tell you lies to get the vote and if you can't see that I feel sorry for you.
Well,i truly hope they arent lying about everything,as some of these issues will affect my future.

Joseph L

Level 5

Call me Cal.

#13340 Oct 12, 2012
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Well,i truly hope they arent lying about everything,as some of these issues will affect my future.
I have been watching the fact checkers at work and it seems like both sides were surprisingly factual. Of course there were some party spins on the numbers but it was not the lie fest I was expecting.

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#13341 Oct 12, 2012
Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
If this were your thread, which it is not, you might have such authority to tell someone to STFU.

But it ain't and you don't.

Joseph L

Level 5

Call me Cal.

#13342 Oct 12, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>If this were your thread, which it is not, you might have such authority to tell someone to STFU.

But it ain't and you don't.
This thread is the express properly of Topix LLC. You didn't build this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 2 hr Pretend 9,035
jefferson davis was the best American presedent. 2 hr union 2
Looking for relationship with nice trans girl 3 hr Tslover 1
College help for single mom. 8 hr Dizzythisone 1
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 9 hr Dude 326
silent tears 10 hr Watch 6
Louisville men's clinic 11 hr Tough Guy 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages