|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

1Irishman wrote:
<quoted text>Hi sweet Figgy!((HUGS)) ;-)
Morning Figgy,Irish,and Mouse.
lana

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

PolitiCat wrote:
FYI VOTERS..
Donít Be Fooled, That Debate Was a Big Deal,
Mitt Romney beat the britches off of President Obama in their first debate, including the devastating sound bite ďyouíve been president for four years.Ē
It was the most-watched debate in 20 years and was the most decisive victory by a challenger in at least that long, but to look at the news today, you might be tempted to think it really didnít matter.
Another month of essentially flat job growth is being trumpeted as just the comeback the president needed, with reporters, addicted to the top-line unemployment rate, freaking out about the fact that the measure fell below 8 percent.
(Power Play will spare you another lecture on the irrelevancy of this measure in a stagnant economy. The number to watch to know how people are really doing is the larger measure of those unemployed, underemployed and those who have given up work, which held steady at 14.7 percent.)
Certainly the very presence of an avalanche of favorable, if misleading, economic headlines will give the president a boost. And he certainly needs one given his botch on Wednesday
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/05/do ...
Dont fool yourselfe its a far less of a big deal then you think.Mitts Lies that have now been fact checked and the fact that Unemployment is this low makes Mitt look far Fare less Apealing.It just proves that O is on the right trak all along.

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Mouse Moment;

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."

- Soren Aabye Kierkegaard

“Common Sense over Politics”

Level 5

Since: Feb 09

Call me Cal.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

lana wrote:
<quoted text>Dont fool yourselfe its a far less of a big deal then you think.Mitts Lies that have now been fact checked and the fact that Unemployment is this low makes Mitt look far Fare less Apealing.It just proves that O is on the right trak all along.
Then why is he still surging?

“Common Sense over Politics”

Level 5

Since: Feb 09

Call me Cal.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
Mouse Moment;

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."

Which explains why democrats no longer care about free speech. They have already given up on free thought.

“Truth, Justice”

Since: Jun 12

And the American Way

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
Mouse Moment;
Is that part of your profile Bio?Sounds like you. BUT,,,,FYI
Rasmussen Poll: Romney ahead 49-47 percent in first, full post-debate survey
Published October 07, 2012
Mitt Romney has the support of 49 percent of voters nationwide, compared to 47 percent for President Obama, according to a Rasmussen poll based entirely on interviews conducted after the first presidential debate Wednesday.
Two percent of those surveyed prefer some other candidate and 2 percent are undecided, according to the first daily presidential tracking poll for Sunday.
The results are based on nightly interviews and reported on a three-day rolling average basis. The numbers show a modest bounce for Romney following his strong performance in the debate with President Obama.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/07/ra ...

Any comments ?

“Dare to Struggle, Dare to Win”

Level 3

Since: Apr 11

Queensland, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Figgy,Irish,and Mouse.
Hi Sandy! Have a lovely evening.

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Righty Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>Is that part of your profile Bio?Sounds like you. BUT,,,,FYI
Rasmussen Poll: Romney ahead 49-47 percent in first, full post-debate survey
Published October 07, 2012
Mitt Romney has the support of 49 percent of voters nationwide, compared to 47 percent for President Obama, according to a Rasmussen poll based entirely on interviews conducted after the first presidential debate Wednesday.
Two percent of those surveyed prefer some other candidate and 2 percent are undecided, according to the first daily presidential tracking poll for Sunday.
The results are based on nightly interviews and reported on a three-day rolling average basis. The numbers show a modest bounce for Romney following his strong performance in the debate with President Obama.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/07/ra ...
Any comments ?
Just one.

I find it amusing to see you righties all going spaz-city over the integrity of the Bureau of Labor Statistics report, calling it a farce, a conspiracy, then show up here with a single day Rasmussen poll and act like you've found the Holy Grail.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics is an integrity infraction free institution and ..... well,Fox News is kinda not.

“Truth, Justice”

And the American Way

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one.
I find it amusing to see you righties all going spaz-city over the integrity of the Bureau of Labor Statistics report, calling it a farce, a conspiracy, then show up here with a single day Rasmussen poll and act like you've found the Holy Grail.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics is an integrity infraction free institution and ..... well,Fox News is kinda not.
I find it amusing you feel the need to post your radical leftest crap in Denver everyday hoping just one person will not kick your ass.Its nutcases like you that allow the rest of us to continue to post the truth on top of your every crazy lie.Im fine with our little friendship.The more you post in Denver the more Ill enlighten you and your friends here.You do seem to need the education.It seems like you arent even in the same country sometimes with the radical things you say.You keep us "Amused" with your "Left brain thinking".But you might go farther without trying to insult people in to voting for your leader.Americans dont like that krap.

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Righty Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>

I find it amusing you feel the need to post your radical leftest crap in Denver everyday hoping just one person will not kick your ass.Its nutcases like you that allow the rest of us to continue to post the truth on top of your every crazy lie.

Im fine with our little friendship.
You'll not come to my thread and issue ultimatums to me.

... and we ain't friends.

Level 7

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Righty Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>I find it amusing you feel the need to post your radical leftest crap in Denver everyday hoping just one person will not kick your ass.Its nutcases like you that allow the rest of us to continue to post the truth on top of your every crazy lie.Im fine with our little friendship.The more you post in Denver the more Ill enlighten you and your friends here.You do seem to need the education.It seems like you arent even in the same country sometimes with the radical things you say.You keep us "Amused" with your "Left brain thinking".But you might go farther without trying to insult people in to voting for your leader.Americans dont like that krap.
Why do you post your c&$p here?

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Hello Mouse, Irish, Sandy and Russssh!((HUGS))

“Truth, Justice”

And the American Way

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll not come to my thread and issue ultimatums to me.
... and we ain't friends.
You will NOT tell me what to do.Just the facts ma'am.Like I said.I only post here because you troll Denver with your inflammatory leftest propaganda.I could care less about you or your worthless thread.But you obviously DO need the education and want me here everyday otherwise you would not be trolling Denver.

“Truth, Justice”

And the American Way

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

-Figgy - wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you post your c&$p here?
Why wont you play the "prove your lies about me or drop off game" ? Im not afraid to prove you a liar.Part of being a good liar is having a back up plan.You aren't a good liar.And I dont need to lie.Why do you use socks in Denver?Do you want some time to come up with a lie for that?

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Righty Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>Why wont you play the "prove your lies about me or drop off game" ? Im not afraid to prove you a liar.Part of being a good liar is having a back up plan.You aren't a good liar.And I dont need to lie.Why do you use socks in Denver?Do you want some time to come up with a lie for that?
No I am not a good liar at all! That's why I don't lie stoooopid. I don't use socks in Denver. I have hardly posted at all there. I only went there recently once to say hi to my friends on the last post. Other then that I won't give Denver the time of day. You nuts have killed that forum.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The 'ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

-Figgy - wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am not a good liar at all! That's why I don't lie stoooopid. I don't use socks in Denver. I have hardly posted at all there. I only went there recently once to say hi to my friends on the last post. Other then that I won't give Denver the time of day. You nuts have killed that forum.
Awwww Figgy.Even on sunday,people have to be hateful,and thats sad.Hey Mouse,we just had ribs with butternut squash,and it was good :).

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Awwww Figgy.Even on sunday,people have to be hateful,and thats sad.Hey Mouse,we just had ribs with butternut squash,and it was good :).
OMG! I am coming over for left overs!

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The 'ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

-Figgy - wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! I am coming over for left overs!
Ribs cooked in a smoker,beans,and butternt squash.It was so good i smacked my mama,lol.

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Righty Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>You will NOT tell me what to do.Just the facts ma'am.Like I said.I only post here because you troll Denver with your inflammatory leftest propaganda.I could care less about you or your worthless thread.But you obviously DO need the education and want me here everyday otherwise you would not be trolling Denver.
What's your problem with me posting on the Denver board? Are you the self appointed guardian of the Denver population from reading my point of view on any given issue?

I speak for me and me only. If my opinion annoys you then your problem is with the U.S. Constitution and if it is your opinion that I should some how be punished with being followed and force-fed your manipulated unfactual verbage for it, then get after it.

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Ribs cooked in a smoker,beans,and butternt squash.It was so good i smacked my mama,lol.
Hey!

My tenderloins turned out EXCELLENT!

Today I did a first. Fried chocolate pies made from scratch ... ahem ... needs a little tweekin' but I think I got a handle on this thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,901 - 11,920 of12,440
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Ancient Wolf 81,251
Grade lane hit and run (Travis Christy)This is ... (Nov '12) 2 hr Truth 82
Derek Burcham of Kentucky Indiana Area has a cr... 5 hr Fact checker 1
mitch 7 hr Ditch Mitch 2
why is it so hard for some people to tip their ... 7 hr stephanie 17
Best place to park a truck and watch stars? Ple... 7 hr Visitor 3
Would you live in the black infested west end? (Apr '09) 7 hr sounds good 63
•••
•••