Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
You too Sandy!
I am about to go start prep'n a couple pork tenderloins for bar be que tomorrow.
I'm doing the cowboy rub with a marinade mixture of Sweet Baby Ray's - add honey, greek seasoning, worchestershire, season salt, and pepper.
2 hours on the grill tomorrow and we have acheived perfection.
whatcha think?
You just made me hungry..! I'll have to remember that..:).

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
You too Sandy!
I am about to go start prep'n a couple pork tenderloins for bar be que tomorrow.
I'm doing the cowboy rub with a marinade mixture of Sweet Baby Ray's - add honey, greek seasoning, worchestershire, season salt, and pepper.
2 hours on the grill tomorrow and we have acheived perfection.
whatcha think?
What time is supper? Sounds good. Y'all have a good'n.

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

I gotta admit, waiting 24 hours before grilling is tough after you get that smell filling the kitchen.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The 'ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

I dont care who you support,this is just wrong..:/.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/watercooler/article/...
Bamboo

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

sandy63 wrote:
My son and Angel will be so proud of you.,but considering,the kid knew she had a black teacher and most blacks consider the gop [now]to be the party of the klan,it was foreseeable.She knew what she was doing,you say the teaher overreacted,but you are not black.I f the school laws were like they are here in ky.the kid would be suspended and the teacher wouldn't have got in trouble.If one of my grandkids wore an Obama tee shirt the brainwashed kids would hang him.we all know that.

“Hi there”

The 'ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Bamboo wrote:
<quoted text>My son and Angel will be so proud of you.,but considering,the kid knew she had a black teacher and most blacks consider the gop [now]to be the party of the klan,it was foreseeable.She knew what she was doing,you say the teaher overreacted,but you are not black.I f the school laws were like they are here in ky.the kid would be suspended and the teacher wouldn't have got in trouble.If one of my grandkids wore an Obama tee shirt the brainwashed kids would hang him.we all know that.
Bamboo,im just saying the teacher went overboard in what she did,as this kid is now being bullied for who she supports,and thats just wrong.

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Mouse Moment;

President Obama promised to kill Osama bin Laden ...

Willard Romney promised to kill Big Bird.
Poll Testing Now

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Bamboo wrote:
<quoted text>My son and Angel will be so proud of you.,but considering,the kid knew she had a black teacher and most blacks consider the gop [now]to be the party of the klan,it was foreseeable.She knew what she was doing,you say the teaher overreacted,but you are not black.I f the school laws were like they are here in ky.the kid would be suspended and the teacher wouldn't have got in trouble.If one of my grandkids wore an Obama tee shirt the brainwashed kids would hang him.we all know that.
Are you on drugs or mentally handicapped? I doubt you even know a black person since if you did you would know how insulting that comment is. How dare you claim to speak for black people.
The party of the klan was democrat, southern democrat. No one with a lick of sense considers the gop the party of the klan and never have. Stupidity and racism know no party. You just proved that.
You are a closed minded, uneducated, racist fool. No kid would be hung for wearing an Obama shirt, not even in your notoriously racist backwards hillbilly town.
The only thing stupider than your claim to speak for blacks is implying your own child is a racist. If he is he surely learned it from you.

“Common Sense over Politics”

Level 5

Since: Feb 09

Call me Cal.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Poll Testing Now wrote:
<quoted text>Are you on drugs or mentally handicapped? I doubt you even know a black person since if you did you would know how insulting that comment is. How dare you claim to speak for black people.
The party of the klan was democrat, southern democrat. No one with a lick of sense considers the gop the party of the klan and never have. Stupidity and racism know no party. You just proved that.
You are a closed minded, uneducated, racist fool. No kid would be hung for wearing an Obama shirt, not even in your notoriously racist backwards hillbilly town.
The only thing stupider than your claim to speak for blacks is implying your own child is a racist. If he is he surely learned it from you.
If you look at all the minorities that hold public office you see that the majority of them are republican.

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

sandy63 wrote:
The teacher should have been fired on the spot. School is not the place to be brainwashing children with the BS that most liberals like to put out there. Blacks and others that want, as my stepfather use to say, "gimme money" will always be for the ones that want to enslave them with entitlements.

Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains.- Winston Churchill

“Dare to Struggle, Dare to Win”

Level 3

Since: Apr 11

Queensland, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Hahaha! If you can't brainwash children in school ... where are you going to do it?... oh that's right ... church.:-)

Level 7

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

1Irishman wrote:
Hahaha! If you can't brainwash children in school ... where are you going to do it?... oh that's right ... church.:-)
Hahaha! Good one!

“Hi there”

The 'ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Morning everyone,and thanks for the prop Figgy :).Brrrr.....its a chilly one !
Xray

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Poll Testing Now wrote:
<quoted text>no
Are you on drugs or mentally handicapped? I doubt you even know a black person since if you did you would know how insulting that comment is. How dare you claim to speak for black people.
no darling. He learned it from the redneck cow he is living.with.
Obammie got OWNED

Goshen, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
Nawww, HERE is your delusion! Lmao...-

Battleground polls tighten as Romney surges out of debate

Published October 05, 2012

Polls tightening in key swing states after debate

The presidential race appeared to be tightening back up in key battleground states in the wake of Wednesday's debate, as Mitt Romney closed the gap and even edged past President Obama in a trio of polls released Friday.

Rasmussen Reports released post-debate polls in Ohio, Virginia and Florida. They showed a dead heat in all three.

That's a turnaround from last month, when Obama was opening up a lead in those and other states. Romney's Republican supporters are hoping that what was deemed as a dominant debate performance Wednesday will help fuel a campaign-trail rebound, in fundraising, polls and overall momentum with a little more than a month to go until Election Day.

"We're gonna bring back jobs and bring back America," Romney said at a rally in Abingdon, Va., Friday, before heading to a rally later in the day in Florida.

The Rasmussen surveys showed Romney leading by a hair in both those states.

The Virginia poll of 500 likely voters showed Romney leading 49-48 percent. The Florida poll of 500 likely voters showed him leading 49-47 percent.

In a separate Ohio poll, Obama was ahead 50-49 percent.

All three polls were conducted on Thursday and had a 4.5 percentage point margin of error. The results are within that margin, but the surveys nevertheless were among the first to emerge on the heels of Wednesday's debate, with some analysts saying Romney recharged his campaign with his performance.

The Obama campaign is doing a postmortem, and top adviser David Axelrod said the campaign would make "adjustments" going forward. With two more presidential debates and one more vice presidential debate on the horizon this month, the Obama campaign is suggesting it will be more aggressive going forward...

...The president was buoyed Friday by a September labor report showing the monthly jobless rate fell from 8.1 percent to 7.8 percent - the first time it's fallen below the 8 percent mark in nearly four years.
Obammie got OWNED

Goshen, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

(Continued)

Republicans, though, said the numbers were hardly a reason to rejoice, and several economists questioned whether the rate drop was a "fluke."

"Today is a sad indictment of the diminished expectations under President Obama," Republican running mate Paul Ryan said in a statement. "Far too many Americans are still waiting for their chance in the Obama economy."

While the unemployment rate decline was nevertheless a good number for Obama, he was also greeted by a bad number Friday afternoon -- a new estimate from the Congressional Budget Office putting the 2012 deficit at $1.1 trillion.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/05/ba...
Obammie got OWNED

Goshen, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
Mouse Moment;
President Obama promised to kill Osama bin Laden ...
Willard Romney promised to kill Big Bird.
Romney also Killed Obammie in that first debate...

"Romney's Up in the Polls After Killing it in the Debate

Republican challenger sees a surge
by PolitixMary

Mary Noble, Senior Editor
Image: AP

Good news for Mitt Romney: his crushing debate performance on Wednesday has translated into increased voter approval, according to a new Reuters/Ipsos poll.

51% of voters now view Romney in positive terms. That's the first time he's been viewed favorably by more than half of the electorate. Obama's rating stayed flat at 56 percent.

Romney's surge was most dramatic among Republicans: 46% of them now view him "very favorably," a 10% gain from prior to the debate.

The same poll found Romney's share of the vote has increased from 39 to 43%. Obama's vote share also held flat at 48%."
Obammie got OWNED

Goshen, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

“Im Right here”

Since: Jun 12

Cause You need the education.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

FYI VOTERS..

Donít Be Fooled, That Debate Was a Big Deal,
Mitt Romney beat the britches off of President Obama in their first debate, including the devastating sound bite ďyouíve been president for four years.Ē
It was the most-watched debate in 20 years and was the most decisive victory by a challenger in at least that long, but to look at the news today, you might be tempted to think it really didnít matter.
Another month of essentially flat job growth is being trumpeted as just the comeback the president needed, with reporters, addicted to the top-line unemployment rate, freaking out about the fact that the measure fell below 8 percent.
(Power Play will spare you another lecture on the irrelevancy of this measure in a stagnant economy. The number to watch to know how people are really doing is the larger measure of those unemployed, underemployed and those who have given up work, which held steady at 14.7 percent.)
Certainly the very presence of an avalanche of favorable, if misleading, economic headlines will give the president a boost. And he certainly needs one given his botch on Wednesday

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/05/do ...

“Dare to Struggle, Dare to Win”

Level 3

Since: Apr 11

Queensland, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

-Figgy - wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha! Good one!
Hi sweet Figgy!((HUGS)) ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,881 - 11,900 of12,440
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance