Cathouse Mouse

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#12704 Aug 24, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Is that all you do is go around spaming topix threads with the same lame-azz nonsense? You've already posted this exact same thing in at least 3 other threads like you've actually got something. It's just plain pathetic, lol...
It keeps my mind on track and prevents me from following my desires to post that link to Angel's FB page.

Would you like to be the one responsible for me posting that link?

Will your fearless leader be happy with you for being the responsible party for prodding me into it?

Me thinks not.

You should probably scat.

Joseph L

“Common Sense over Politics”

Level 5

Since: Feb 09

Call me Cal.

#12705 Aug 24, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>It keeps my mind on track and prevents me from following my desires to post that link to Angel's FB page.

Will your fearless leader be happy with you for being the responsible party for prodding me into it?

Me thinks not.

Speaking of scat. How was your lunch?
What is that I hear

North Weymouth, MA

#12706 Aug 24, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
It keeps my mind on track and prevents me from following my desires to post that link to Angel's FB page.
Me thinks not.
... Mouse screaming for attention!!! LOL
Still obsessed with her I see. I don't think anyone would mind you posting the link, with the exception of the girl it actually belongs to, which we all know isn't Angel no matter how desperately you wish it was.
Besides, you are far too cowardly to do it.
You know you are starting to sound like another obsessive old pervert who can't seem to stop fixating on her.

what a russsh wrote:
<quoted text>
Angel ...
self-confidence is the
first prerequisite to great things
and you are the greatest!
))>><<((
JustaAngel1488 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, unfortunately those who lack that self-confidence call it arrogance and spew their hater-ade all over anyone who possesses it.
I may drive the boys crazy but I make the women insane!
Oh well, no one ever told me it would be easy to be this awesome. lol
what a russsh wrote:
<quoted text>
JustaAngel...
It's just the price you
pay for being yourself.
Us guys ,we love you for it.
You have always been and will
always be my favorite.
+big grins+
))>><<((

what a russsh wrote:
<quoted text>
Angel:
you have my
temperature
higher than the gas prices.
))>><<((
[QUOTEwhat a russsh wrote:
***** happy b-day girl ...!
welcome to puberty.
"the condition of being or the period of
becoming first capable of reproducing sexually marked by maturing of the genital organs,
development of secondary sex characteristics,
and in the human and in higher primates by the
first occurrence of menstruation in the
female."
congraduation angel ... you are finally a woman !
"the condition of being at an ultimate point
especially of development or authority."
You are still my favorite !
love ya .....
))>><<(([/QUOTE]

You might want to tone it down a bit. Being mistaken for russsh wouldn't be a good look.:)

Cathouse Mouse

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#12707 Aug 24, 2012
^^^ hahahahaha ^^^

... like throwing a pork chop into a pool of piranhas.
lol

White Plains, KY

#12708 Aug 24, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Me thinks not.
C'mon Mousipoo, I dare ya! But we ll kow you don'thave thechonies to do it, coward. Lmao...

SATAN_64

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Hell, Norway

#12709 Aug 24, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Me thinks not.
I think you should post the link....

Just do it.....do it.... do it.......

Come on Mouse, just do it, it wasn`t her to begin with, so just do it..........

“Its Eaiser to fool people than”

Since: Sep 11

convince them they are a fool

#12710 Aug 25, 2012
mornin mouse..did you see this LMAOFFFF

Image: rferl.org
Mitt Romney's not the only with a - how shall we say - Twitter problem. Obama likewise attracts a cyber-following that is a bit suspicious.

USA Today reports that a web tool called Fake Follower Check, which allows people to determine how many real, authentic, acutally-living-people are "following" someone on Twitter, has determined that as many as 70% of President Obama's online adherents are phony. According the report, of Obama's nearly 19 million Twitter fans, more than half are straight up non-existent. It's a problem, however, not relegated to only Obama. The practice of stuffing one's Twitter account with fake friends is in fact common practice says StatusPeople, the company that created Fake Follower Check. According to internet search company PeekYou, on average only 20-30% of politicians' Twitter followers are real.

So, how can one tell whether a Twitter user is merely a ghost in the machine? "Fake accounts tend to follow a lot of people but have few followers," said StatusPeople's Rob Waller.

Via USA Today.

“Its Eaiser to fool people than”

Since: Sep 11

convince them they are a fool

#12711 Aug 25, 2012
SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>I think you should post the link....
Just do it.....do it.... do it.......
Come on Mouse, just do it, it wasn`t her to begin with, so just do it..........
Its kinda funny you are discussing this..He has mentioned 3 times in the last couple days of knowing my real name and is threatening to spread it..I had the mods read all his past PMs to see where he is getting such info..It might be time to say good bye to our little shitstirring mouse..Im still waiting to hear if the police will need to be involved for his Idle threats..Cyber bulling is a crime..

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#12712 Aug 25, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
<quoted text>Its kinda funny you are discussing this..He has mentioned 3 times in the last couple days of knowing my real name and is threatening to spread it..I had the mods read all his past PMs to see where he is getting such info..It might be time to say good bye to our little shitstirring mouse..Im still waiting to hear if the police will need to be involved for his Idle threats..Cyber bulling is a crime..
Good morning sniper.lf cyberbullying was a true crime,than I know several since ive been bullied and harassed and have had info put on here.
It takes a lot to get the law involved.
how catmouse lost his

Mountain Home, AR

#12713 Aug 25, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
^^^ hahahahaha ^^^
... like throwing a pork chop into a pool of piranhas.
So that's how you lost your PeeWee!
Wrong again

Crittenden, KY

#12714 Aug 25, 2012
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning sniper.lf cyberbullying was a true crime,than I know several since ive been bullied and harassed and have had info put on here.
It takes a lot to get the law involved.
No it doesn't. You never put out the effort. You chose to kiss the rear ends of those doing it to you like a good little victim.

“Hello”

Location hidden

#12715 Aug 25, 2012
Wrong again wrote:
<quoted text>
No it doesn't. You never put out the effort. You chose to kiss the rear ends of those doing it to you like a good little victim.
Wrong answer.The people who bullied me on this site were never 'friends' in any form or fashion.
Wrong again

Crittenden, KY

#12716 Aug 25, 2012
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong answer.The people who bullied me on this site were never 'friends' in any form or fashion.
If you believe that you are even dumber than we all suspected. How can you even say that after the way you acted when that girls facebook was posted?
You are still here, still calling mouse your friend while he is threatening to do it again even though you know the girl he is threatening is not who he claims she is. Another gentleman just posted that he has also threatened to post his real name.
He is threatening and lashing out over what seems to be a fatal attraction type fixation he has on someone who has not only never done anything to him but isn't even here.
Your "friends" show you over and over that they do it to others. Do you really believe they would have any problem what so ever doing it to you? Use your head. It's meant to do more than hang a hat on.

“Hello”

Location hidden

#12717 Aug 26, 2012
Wrong again wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe that you are even dumber than we all suspected. How can you even say that after the way you acted when that girls facebook was posted?
You are still here, still calling mouse your friend while he is threatening to do it again even though you know the girl he is threatening is not who he claims she is. Another gentleman just posted that he has also threatened to post his real name.
He is threatening and lashing out over what seems to be a fatal attraction type fixation he has on someone who has not only never done anything to him but isn't even here.
Your "friends" show you over and over that they do it to others. Do you really believe they would have any problem what so ever doing it to you? Use your head. It's meant to do more than hang a hat on.
LOL...i dont rehash crap thats been buried for weeks or months as life is too short.Mouse knows what i feel about that incident and i will not debate with a greybox over something that is not active at this time.If that dont satisfy you,than im sorry about that.If you and others consider me dumb or retarded for my comment,than oh well, but im not.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#12718 Aug 26, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
<quoted text>Its kinda funny you are discussing this..He has mentioned 3 times in the last couple days of knowing my real name and is threatening to spread it..I had the mods read all his past PMs to see where he is getting such info..It might be time to say good bye to our little shitstirring mouse..Im still waiting to hear if the police will need to be involved for his Idle threats..Cyber bulling is a crime..
Oh My god what a Idiot you are and worse is that your Noting but a Fking Liar.law enforcement has problems getting any information from the Mismanaged Topix organization But you the great bull Shit artist named Sniper II is Getting voluntary info from them.man you bust believe everyone is as stupid as you.And if so Wow Will Topix get a series of Law suits on their butts.grow up Snipper Way to any people out her Know what azz you are.

“Truth, Justice”

Since: Jun 12

And the American Way

#12721 Aug 28, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
hahaha
Snipper Deux won't be with us much longer.
Just be patient.
One day soon, you'll see a thread titled,
"Life Inside, With A Man Called Tripod"
... that'll be Sniper posting from prison.
Jeezus this thread dies without me..Thats funny mousekatool. I cant wait to hear the rest of your petty threats. Do tell. Or isnt your wife letting you post today ? Did you get your unemployment check this week ?can you pay your internet ? Or are you sucking off your wife ? Still ?

“Truth, Justice”

Since: Jun 12

And the American Way

#12722 Aug 28, 2012
Wrong again wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your kind and intellectual words. Mouse posts some real crap in Colorado with the worst language and attitude..Hes definitely in the mad hatters group..He cant see past his hatred to make adult comments and decisions..You would think Topix would ban him for his language..Oh wait..they did as razorbackjack..and should as cathouse mouse..

Anyone can write complaints..Its fun too..Its stress relief to some people that dont post but read and want to participate..Give it a try readers..LMAOFF

“Hello”

Location hidden

#12723 Aug 28, 2012
Righty Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for your kind and intellectual words. Mouse posts some real crap in Colorado with the worst language and attitude..Hes definitely in the mad hatters group..He cant see past his hatred to make adult comments and decisions..You would think Topix would ban him for his language..Oh wait..they did as razorbackjack..and should as cathouse mouse..
Anyone can write complaints..Its fun too..Its stress relief to some people that dont post but read and want to participate..Give it a try readers..LMAOFF
Insulting me is kind and intellectual? Reading what i do on here just proves what i would never do,lol.
Wrong again

Crittenden, KY

#12724 Aug 28, 2012
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...i dont rehash crap thats been buried for weeks or months as life is too short.Mouse knows what i feel about that incident and i will not debate with a greybox over something that is not active at this time.If that dont satisfy you,than im sorry about that.If you and others consider me dumb or retarded for my comment,than oh well, but im not.
Yes you are. You're also a hypocrite and exceedingly foolish too.
Your explanation might make sense had you not been whining about someone who claim bulled you two years ago. Where you born this dimwitted or did you suffer a traumatic brain injury?
Wrong again

Crittenden, KY

#12725 Aug 28, 2012
Righty Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for your kind and intellectual words. Mouse posts some real crap in Colorado with the worst language and attitude..Hes definitely in the mad hatters group..He cant see past his hatred to make adult comments and decisions..You would think Topix would ban him for his language..Oh wait..they did as razorbackjack..and should as cathouse mouse..
I agree. He and his chubby little cheerleader should be banned for extreme stupidity alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roofy on fourth street 7 hr Bud 7
anybody know AMANDA PERKINS (Sep '11) 8 hr Mandy5858 15
Sarah reece 12 hr Mekalyn 4
Trump for President, He will win. watch 13 hr scotty steiner 1,912
Record Murder Rate 14 hr Amos N Andy 1
Looking for a childhood friend-Michelle Wells (Jan '10) 16 hr Sandy06 15
Steven Jewell (Apr '12) 17 hr Theone 2

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance