Cathouse Mouse

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#12456 Jul 17, 2012
Mouse Moment;

My heart-felt appreciation goes out to the Texas A&M students who formed a human wall in order to block Westboro Baptist protesters from disturbing the funeral of Lt. Col. Roy Tisdale last week.

Lt Col. Tisdale was a aTm grad of 1993 and was killed in a training exercise in Ft Bragg on June 28.

Westboro Baptist Church is known for protesting at military funerals, claiming the soldiers "are dying for the homosexual and other sins of America".

Alumni of Texas A&M University refused to let this happen.

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#12458 Jul 17, 2012
hahahahaha

I have the best thread on Topix.

The Monster Ballers cannot control it, they can't delete it, they can't hi-jack it, they can't even copy it.

And they've tried soooo hard.

hahahahahahaha

derpta - derp

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#12459 Jul 17, 2012

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#12461 Jul 17, 2012
I have friends-o-plenty.

I've never had any Danny account. You Ballers are pals with the mods on the TOPIX Forum ... ask them.

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#12462 Jul 17, 2012
I find it mind boggling when people decide I'm whever they want me to be. That clown up there just called me 2 different people of whom I am neither.

It's been said before that I get blamed a lot for things I have no awareness of. People come from different boards to jump me about something I never heard of.

I find that very odd.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#12464 Jul 17, 2012
Hey Mouse wassssup?

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#12465 Jul 17, 2012
RIP Danny wrote:
<quoted text>

Tiny minds are easily boggled
Apparently. hahaha

Yours is a mess.

If you read the entire thread you pulled that post from, you'll find that it was latered clearified as a joke RBJ pulled on some local posters.

Again, I know nothing of Danny.

Somebody has managed to fill your mind with nonsense.

“Irish Rules OK!”

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#12466 Jul 17, 2012
Monster Baller wrote:
Hey Mouse wassssup?
Hi Monster Baller! Irish wants to know if you're still annoyed with him?
It's nice to see you. ;-)

“Irish Rules OK!”

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#12467 Jul 17, 2012
Hi Mouse! I don't know why people spend so much time worrying about who everyone is. We wouldn't be able to recognize each other if we passed on the street.
That is a real picture of my wine glass though.:-)

Location hidden

#12468 Jul 17, 2012
Douchess One wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Monster Baller! Irish wants to know if you're still annoyed with him?
It's nice to see you. ;-)
Hey Irish. Was I? I must have gotten over it.
Nice to see you too.
Nana?
;-)

1Irishman

“Dare to Struggle, Dare to Win”

Level 3

Since: Apr 11

Queensland, Australia

#12469 Jul 17, 2012
Monster Baller wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Irish. Was I? I must have gotten over it.
Nice to see you too.
Nana?
;-)
Awww! That's great!
I would love a nana!
Glass of wine? ;-)

Location hidden

#12470 Jul 17, 2012
1Irishman wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww! That's great!
I would love a nana!
Glass of wine? ;-)
Hey hey hey. The Nana was for Douchess.

I would take a glass of wine though.
:-D

“Truth, Justice”

Since: Jun 12

And the American Way

#12471 Jul 17, 2012
Hi everybody..I guess mouse wants to start his greybox shit again..Ill see you all everyday with more enlightening information for you to see how bad obummbler is doing..Make informed decisions when voting this time..

Obamas involvement in fast and furious..
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti ...

The real objective behind Fast & Furious? Read the entire story from the link..Heres a teaser....VERY INFORMATIVE..

After taking office, Barack Hussein Obama began a coordinated effort with U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to control the purchases and ownership of guns in the United States. To justify the implementation of tougher gun control laws and in a direct assault on the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, this administration cited a statement made to Congress by William Hoover, Assistant Director for Field Operations for the BATFE on February 7, 2008. According to that report, 90 percent of the weapons used by the Mexican drug cartels were purchased from or originated in the U.S...

1Irishman

Level 3

Queensland, Australia

#12472 Jul 17, 2012
Monster Baller wrote:
<quoted text>Hey hey hey. The Nana was for Douchess.

I would take a glass of wine though.
:-D
Yes, we knew that! Hahaha!
She's pouring you a glass of wine now.
There you go! There's not too many people awake now, so it's good to have a nightcap with you.:-)

“Truth, Justice”

And the American Way

#12474 Jul 17, 2012
Hey Lindamouse..Im here for ya..I knew you missed me and couldnt stay away from Denver..
Get ready for higher taxes
By Jennie L. Phipps ยท Bankrate.com
Sunday, July 15, 2012
Posted: 6 am ET

Several tax provisions of the Affordable Care Act take effect Jan. 1, 2013. Leon LaBrecque, an attorney and certified public accountant whose firm LJPR is based in Troy, Mich., lists the changes that most affect retirement planning -- especially those whose retirement income is at levels most of us would consider comfortable. The expiration of the Bush tax cuts will raise taxes still more, but this discussion is limited to those associated with health care reform.

Investment tax. The new unearned income Medicare contribution imposes a 3.8 percent tax on dividends, interest and capital gains for single taxpayers with adjusted gross income, or AGI, more than $200,000 or $250,000 for married filing jointly.

Increased medical expense itemized deduction limit. The income threshold for claiming the itemized deduction for medical expenses rises from 7.5 percent of AGI to 10 percent of AGI. People 65 and older still will be able to claim the itemized deduction for medical expenses at 7.5 percent of AGI through 2016.

Increase in Medicare payroll tax. The hospital insurance tax part of FICA payroll taxes goes from 1.45 percent to 2.35 percent on AGI of more than $200,000 for single filers,$250,000 for married filing jointly or surviving spouse, and $125,000 for married people filing separately.

New tax on medical devices. The Affordable Care Act imposes a 2.3 percent excise tax on every medical device, including things such as pacemakers and artificial joints.

Increased tax on health savings account, or HSA, withdrawals. The penalty for nonmedical early withdrawals from an HSA doubles from 10 percent to 20 percent. Withdrawals from other tax-advantaged accounts such as IRAs will continue to carry a 10 percent penalty.

LaBrecque recommends that high-income people living in retirement or close to it take these five potentially tax-saving steps.

1. Consider moving municipal bonds into taxable accounts and equities into tax-advantaged accounts.
2. If you're not yet old enough for Medicare, do as many optional medical treatments as you can in 2012. For instance, schedule and pay for dental implants this year when more of the cost will be tax-deductible.
3. If you have the option, get that pacemaker or artificial hip installed this year before the device is taxed at premium rates.
4. While nonmedical withdrawals from an HSA are usually a bad idea, if you must, better to do it this year than next.
5. If you can control your earned income -- you're self-employed or you have stock options that you can take this year or next -- there could be significant tax advantages to taking the income this year. But get your accountant to calculate your situation. Everybody is different.

One thing is for sure, LaBrecque says, "Tax cut expiration, payroll tax increases, budget cuts and a debt ceiling expiration could all contribute to a tumultuous year-end."

Read more: Get ready for higher taxes | Bankrate.com http://www.bankrate.com/financing/retirement/ ...

1Irishman

Level 3

Queensland, Australia

#12475 Jul 17, 2012
Righty Mouse wrote:
Hi everybody..I guess mouse wants to start his greybox shit again..Ill see you all everyday with more enlightening information for you to see how bad obummbler is doing..Make informed decisions when voting this time..

Obamas involvement in fast and furious..
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti ...

The real objective behind Fast & Furious? Read the entire story from the link..Heres a teaser....VERY INFORMATIVE..

After taking office, Barack Hussein Obama began a coordinated effort with U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to control the purchases and ownership of guns in the United States. To justify the implementation of tougher gun control laws and in a direct assault on the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, this administration cited a statement made to Congress by William Hoover, Assistant Director for Field Operations for the BATFE on February 7, 2008. According to that report, 90 percent of the weapons used by the Mexican drug cartels were purchased from or originated in the U.S...
Thank you for that "teaser". Here ya go, have a glass of wine and educate us in your own words, what this "teaser" is trying to tell us.

“Truth, Justice”

And the American Way

#12476 Jul 18, 2012
1Irishman wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for that "teaser". Here ya go, have a glass of wine and educate us in your own words, what this "teaser" is trying to tell us.
Your welcome..Its a teaser to make you read more to inform yourself..You will catch on as we go...Apparently you guys missed me and couldn't resist coming to Denver in a dress to be an ass again....Its ok..Ill stop in here everyday so Linda/outhousemouse doesnt have to travel..Its scary out there..

“Truth, Justice”

And the American Way

#12477 Jul 18, 2012
Where did everybody go ?? Here I come to save the day..But why hide ?? Where is grey box Linda/razorbackmouse ?

1Irishman

Level 3

Queensland, Australia

#12478 Jul 18, 2012
Righty Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>Your welcome..Its a teaser to make you read more to inform yourself..You will catch on as we go...Apparently you guys missed me and couldn't resist coming to Denver in a dress to be an ass again....Its ok..Ill stop in here everyday so Linda/outhousemouse doesnt have to travel..Its scary out there..
Sorry, we people who work all day don't have time to read all that propaganda. We turn on fox news at night, to help us get to sleep, but on a message board we like to interact with other people to hear their point of view, not to be brain washed.
I don't think I've ever worn my ladies clothes in Denver. But if you have a link, please post it.
I offered you a drink. Do you want one?
If not, no thank you, is what you could say.:-)

“Truth, Justice”

And the American Way

#12479 Jul 18, 2012
1Irishman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, we people who work all day don't have time to read all that propaganda. We turn on fox news at night, to help us get to sleep, but on a message board we like to interact with other people to hear their point of view, not to be brain washed.
I don't think I've ever worn my ladies clothes in Denver. But if you have a link, please post it.
I offered you a drink. Do you want one?
If not, no thank you, is what you could say.:-)
No thank you. I quit 13 years ago..Want a bong hit ? Its legal here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Louisville drug kingpin cuts deal, gets more le... (Aug '13) 32 min Boss 8
Cara Hamilton school teacher (Dec '14) 1 hr WOW 5
Trump for President, He will win. watch 1 hr Denny 540
cts russell halfway house barbara strahm on com... (May '11) 4 hr Grad aug 16 159
Jesus Christ is alive 4 hr Homestead 32
Why save heroin addicts 9 hr Anonymous 29
I asked where you got your hat 14 hr You are her 1

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages