Serial # for Missing Toshiba Laptop, ...

Serial # for Missing Toshiba Laptop, Stolen in Portland

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#1 Jan 31, 2014
Serial #: 3C095386Q Part #: PSC2EU-06D00L Satelittle C655, Black Toshiba laptop, about $500 from Radio Shack, was stolen, by Curtis Stewart, 27 year old, Louisville Black man, unemployed, ignorant and incompetent, armed and dangerous, shown here:
And then I get out the ghetto here:

Curtis Stewart stole my Pea Coat ($200), my Toshiba laptop ($500), my bicycle ($150), my flatscreen TV ($250), and a black power fist pick, and some other little things. He stole nearly $1200 worth of stuff from me when I was living at 2215 Bank Street. He was staying with Ralphie, a 17 year old, who lives on 1814 Lytle Avenue, in Portland, in between 18th and 19th Street. Curtis Stewart was staying with his sister, who he beat up, and with his grandmother, and his uncle, who he attacked, and has an assault charge and a warrant out on him. His father laughed at his son's homelessness when Stewart called, crying to him. Curtis Stewart was at Knight's Welding School, trying to learn a trade, and get a government check.

Mount Washington, KY

#2 Jan 31, 2014
I don't know alot about computers,let me get my expert down here to take a look at it.

(Few hours later)

I'll give you $40 for it
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#3 Jan 31, 2014
Jason Smith

Louisville, KY

#5 Feb 6, 2014
she's gross

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote for conway..,if you want higher taxes 1 hr Bevin for Gov 15
News Nicholasville, Ky. Waffle House refuses service... 7 hr just saying 23
Billy Rockson (Oct '13) 9 hr Pjrh 5
louder than life no strings attached 11 hr festival gurrrl 1
anyone know Jessica Carroll St Clair. 12 hr Richie 2
U wish ? R u jealous 12 hr christina 1
What does it feel like when a man penetrates yo... 16 hr Louisville Dude 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages