Police detain Green County, Ky. man a...

Police detain Green County, Ky. man after pursuit

There are 9 comments on the WHAS11 story from Mar 3, 2013, titled Police detain Green County, Ky. man after pursuit. In it, WHAS11 reports that:

GREENSBURG, Ky. A Green County man is in jail after police say he led them on a chase through Greensburg, Kentucky on Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAS11.

ceecee

New Haven, KY

#1 Mar 3, 2013
When did this happen?
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#2 Mar 3, 2013
Can you read?
his wife

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Mar 4, 2013
I don't know where the news channel got their information from but he is not from greensburg. I moved here in june of 2012 and his valid address is still in Las Vegas because he worked over the road until about two weeks ago.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Mar 4, 2013
Who cares where he is from that is so trivial! He could have killed a lot of people and got just what he deserved! When all the people that he hit files charges he is gonna be there for awhile! There is no excuse for driving drunk....
Just me

Butler, IL

#5 Mar 4, 2013
I met that dum#%^^.Magor trouble maker,just wants to get a person to hit him so he can sue ya.
ceecee

New Haven, KY

#6 Mar 4, 2013
Pig benis
You are a - ss hole
dont be be such a smart a--!
Spill it

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Mar 4, 2013
Who is it?
his wife

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Mar 4, 2013
im not saying what he did was right and to the person that said he met him and he justs wants you to hit him so he can sue, your off ur fu*king rocker he has never sued anyone or tried to and whats funny is because this is the first time he has been in trouble (which i know still does not make it right) and im not saying he shouldnt be in trouble for it i told him not to drive i even tried to get keys from him before he left
Ruby

Campbellsville, KY

#10 Mar 4, 2013
Excuse me, but I know the woman he hit, and hurt/injuried, and destroyed the car of. I work with her. Her, and her sister, just lost their mother last year. Both of them are two of the caring, friendliest, loveable, and sweetest people I've met. She didn't deserve to be hit by him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thick Redhead from Healing Place 4 hr forreal 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Louisville, KY (Jul '10) 6 hr DebraE 298
The Healing Place (Feb '11) 15 hr stephanie 18
Glenview Park Subdivision (Apr '12) 15 hr den 19
Louisville Kennel Club-Donna Herzig (Mar '12) 15 hr terrie 10
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 18 hr Richard 8,024
Does anyone know Jennifer Chamberlain? (Oct '11) 18 hr TIRED OF CRAZY PE... 5
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE