Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Johnny is nuts wrote:
<quoted text>Why would they search my ISP? I haven't made any threats like you did, Johnny. Anything to take the attention away from the threats you made, huh? Getting desperate, little Johnny Masterbater?
You just issued a ton of death threats, against the police, and their children. I have nothing to be worried about. I have committed no crime, unlike you all. But at this point, I think you're getting some sexual thrill off all this. I've reported you. You'll be dealt with. And even if you get away with your criminal threats, your terroristic threatening, you will always be a coward.
Johnny is nuts

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

John Masters wrote:
I love to fantasize about raping and murdering the viper squad's children. I can't wait to taste their blood and tears!
You're a sick, sick bastard. I don't understad why LMPD hasn't dealt with you yet.
Joel Casse

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Johnny is nuts wrote:
<quoted text>You're a sick, sick bastard. I don't understad why LMPD hasn't dealt with you yet.
I'm wondering the same thing, about you. You issued those death threats. You pretended to be me, and now you're pretending to be somebody else. You think you can get away with your crimes. You won't Nobody believes you anonymous topix terrorists. Nobody does. It's the easiest thing in the world to type in Johnathan Masters, and then put whatever words in his mouth you wanted to. That's what you did, and when you did that, YOU committed the crime. Try to hide behind Johnathan now, but you will be caught, and you will be punished, and then you'll be the one whose getting raped in prison, which you topix terrorists thought was so funny, for over 500 posts. Yall sick and sadistic. Yall have the traits of a psychopath. Yall dangerous to yourselves, and everybody around you. I'll be happy to cooperate with the LMPD to find out who you are. I'd love to know.
Chief Butterfly

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Johnny is nuts wrote:
<quoted text>You're a sick, sick bastard. I don't understad why LMPD hasn't dealt with you yet.

You... Are... Insane
Hilarious

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

John Masters wrote:
I love to fantasize about raping and murdering the viper squad's children. I can't wait to taste their blood and tears!
I sure hope the police are at least questioning Johnny Masters about this as we speak. He's a danger to the community and needs to be removed.
George W Bush

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Hilarious wrote:
<quoted text>I sure hope the police are at least questioning Johnny Masters about this as we speak. He's a danger to the community and needs to be removed.
How is that hilarious ? Seems like your a topix terrorist. I think you issued the death threats, and put it under his name. You're the menace. You're trying to get him murdered. But you forgot one thing. He can't ever die. If he becomes a martyr, you'll never hear the last of him.
Chief Crooked Nose

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

When's the court date? Thinking about going.
ha ha ha

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Chief Crooked Nose wrote:
12-F-013572

JEFFERSON

COMMONWEALTH VS. MASTERS, JONATHAN

Scheduled Events

PRELIMINARY HEARING2/20/2013 09:00 AMHJ204

PRELIMINARY HEARING2/20/2013 09:00 AMHJ204
ha ha ha

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Chief Crooked Nose wrote:
Yep, me too. I say we all show up and give little Johnny wannabe badazz a beat down that makes the one LMPD gave him look like a love tap, lmao...
ha ha ha

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

KJ Deaton Jr wrote:
Hey yall, here's a link to the story on Fox 41. Feel free to go there, create an accout and let LMPD know all about my retarded insanity. Btw, ain't it funny how I always talk smack about republicans and conservatives, call them all KKK mebers, racists, etc, and then run crying to FOX news for help? Whaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
http://www.wdrb.com/story/20537233/man-claims...
I know I did! Lmao!
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

ur a crybaby white supremacist loser: Whaaaa!!!! cry cry cry! That's all u beotches f-in do. http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TEK81FA...
wtf

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

John Masters wrote:
<quoted text>F ck you and f c k viper squad! Dead men can't testify Joel Casse! Watch yo backs beo tches!!!!!!!
Why aren't you in jail yet?
Observation

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

22 hours without Masters posting? A good sign he is in jail!

Louisville, Ky is a safer place now. God help Johnny.
Abraham Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Observation wrote:
22 hours without Masters posting? A good sign he is in jail!

Louisville, Ky is a safer place now. God help Johnny.
He's up to his same ole sh$t on the Lexington forum.
ha ha ha

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

lol wrote:
Check it out folks! I looks like this isn't little Johnny's first run in with fighting law enforcement, seems he's had similar problems with Carroll Co as well. I wonder if LMPD is aware of this? Well they are now...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/carrollton-ky...
This is why little Johnny is a danger to the community as well...
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

ha ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>This is why little Johnny is a danger to the community as well...
Wyte supremaCYSTs r a Cancer in society, which needs to be removed.

“GAME OVER”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

John Masters wrote:
<quoted text>
That's stupid. I'm not a danger to myself. I'm protecting myself. Good for me.
you a lie GAME OVER
Observation

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

I know more about you than I care too as to the reference from your family on another topic post. That is why when I saw you claiming police brutality (although you admitted throwing the first punch) I was relived because hopefully they will take you off the streets for a while.

The best for all would be if the judge requires you to get counseling and see a mental health doctor.

You have done nothing but take from others. Myself and the other hard working people paid for your medical bills because your to sick and lazy to get a job and provide for yourself.

Now go ahead and find a reason to use your reference to pedophilia, racism or the KKK. You are one sick bastard and it is time you are held accountable.

“GAME OVER”

Level 1

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Observation wrote:
I know more about you than I care too as to the reference from your family on another topic post. That is why when I saw you claiming police brutality (although you admitted throwing the first punch) I was relived because hopefully they will take you off the streets for a while.
The best for all would be if the judge requires you to get counseling and see a mental health doctor.
You have done nothing but take from others. Myself and the other hard working people paid for your medical bills because your to sick and lazy to get a job and provide for yourself.
Now go ahead and find a reason to use your reference to pedophilia, racism or the KKK. You are one sick bastard and it is time you are held accountable.
i agree lol he is gonna call you racist for this though

“GAME OVER”

Level 1

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

John Masters wrote:
<quoted text>
He IS a racist. DUH! wtf is the matta w/ u POS beotches ?
everyone is racist GAME OVER

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 180 of236
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Back page girls 3 hr Chris rrrr 1
do you know jessica blair (Dec '09) 3 hr Chris rrrr 7
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr Poles 26,170
Mayor announces plan to transform west Louisvil... 6 hr LouisvilleKYreport 9
What is with stupid BLACK people (Sep '13) 9 hr curious 77
Theme park: breast feeding is up to women 9 hr curious 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Louisville, KY (Jul '10) 21 hr LouisvilleKYreport 279
•••
•••