Joel Casse

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Uh... no. No we don't. But thanks for your support anyways. It's your blindness that allows us, and the politicians, to always b able to continually to fk yall. Thanks for keepin ur heads in the sand, u stupid dmfks, LOL !!!
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Observation wrote:
Man, I hate people w/ black skin... don't yall, just hate those people too?
Judging a man solely on color is utter foolishness, ive met way to many good black people. A friendly old black woman at a church I visited loved me and my beautiful hair ''lol'' she was a very nice woman. Like ive said before, Johnny does say some off the wall things, but something I agree with him.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

It's 2012... racism is dumb, at this point. Actually, it's unbelievable that MLK died over some obvious b.s.
Duh

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Revelations wrote:
<quoted text> Judging a man solely on color is utter foolishness, ive met way to many good black people. A friendly old black woman at a church I visited loved me and my beautiful hair ''lol'' she was a very nice woman. Like ive said before, Johnny does say some off the wall things, but something I agree with him.
That was little Johnny Masterbater posting under other people's names, dipshit. NOW do you see why he deserved to get his azz beat?
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Says a KKKoward who names herself "Duh"... LOL
Duh

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

No u do it all the time, and Im tired of ur tyranny of this website... Louisville isn't yours. It's ours!
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Whoa... chill out captain Duh... what's ur beef w/ me ? Or u just anotha hata ?
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Duh wrote:
<quoted text>That was little Johnny Masterbater posting under other people's names, dipshit. NOW do you see why he deserved to get his azz beat?
yeah, but you called me a poop sauce. So your a jerk as well.
KJ Deaton Jr

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Hey yall, here's a link to the story on Fox 41. Feel free to go there, create an accout and let LMPD know all about my retarded insanity. Btw, ain't it funny how I always talk smack about republicans and conservatives, call them all KKK mebers, racists, etc, and then run crying to FOX news for help? Whaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

http://www.wdrb.com/story/20537233/man-claims...
KJ Deaton Jr

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Here's me crying about my daddy issues in the Warsaw Ky forum!-

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/warsaw-ky/TB8...

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/warsaw-ky/THU...
Hmmm

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

KJ Deaton Jr wrote:
Hey yall, here's a link to the story on Fox 41. Feel free to go there, create an accout and let LMPD know all about my retarded insanity. Btw, ain't it funny how I always talk smack about republicans and conservatives, call them all KKK mebers, racists, etc, and then run crying to FOX news for help? Whaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
http://www.wdrb.com/story/20537233/man-claims...
Didn't he molest his little brother and sister too?
lmao

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Glad to see you finally got the azz beating you really deserved, Johnny! Too bad your daddy didn't give you a real beat down like that sooner in life, maybe you wouldn't have turned out to be such a pathetic, worthless TOOL!

BAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahaha!!!

Way to go LMPD! Keep up the good work! ROTFLMFAO!
Observation

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Masters posts under my name and about 2 dozen others. It is part of his illness. He talks to himself and hears voices.

No where can this psycho find any racial hate posted by me yet he is the first one to claim race, KKK or any other deflection that gets the spot light off this sick ass human.

I will enjoy following this and seeing justice served twice. First, Masters will be convicted. Second, any civil suit brought on by Masters will be dismissed.

Fact: he cussed at an identified law enforcement officer and then threw the first punch.

Case closed!
Johnny gonna get RAPED

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Observation wrote:
Masters posts under my name and about 2 dozen others. It is part of his illness. He talks to himself and hears voices.
No where can this psycho find any racial hate posted by me yet he is the first one to claim race, KKK or any other deflection that gets the spot light off this sick ass human.
I will enjoy following this and seeing justice served twice. First, Masters will be convicted. Second, any civil suit brought on by Masters will be dismissed.
Fact: he cussed at an identified law enforcement officer and then threw the first punch.
Case closed!
Yep, can't wait to see lil Johnny get a bitter taste of the penal system when them big black brothas that he worships so much start tapping that lilly white a ss of his! He's gonna get passed around like a peace pipe! Lmao!!!
Viper Squad

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Coming to a neighborhood near you! Who r they? Who cares! I support all Nazis blindly. No matter what lies they make up. I mean, they're super humans. They can't make any mistakes. They're infallible.
leahcar

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

This is a very sad situation. We have so many mentally ill people in this country that are either not yet diagnosed or not taking their prescribed medication. This poor guy seems to be one of them. Reading his rambling messages makes my heart ache for him as he doesn't seem to be aware of reality at times. :(
Stupid Topx Users

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

I hate him b/c I think he's right, and he's going to get paid. I'm jealous... but it makes me feel better about my life to hurt others when they are down. LOL He deserves 20 years for jaywalking. 20 years to life, in prison, and lots of rapes, http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TF7N0NH... LOL... isn't that hilarious! God, we Americans are good people. Here's us making fun of black babies: http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TJI765K... Here's us not sayin shyt about the ruling elite, since we all non-questionin uncle toms, who dont vote: http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/T354G3F... Mentally ill is in the hospital, and we also defend violent psychopaths who just beat up people whenever we feel like it. We're a sick society. We believe in violence, all the time. KKKentucKKKe, home of Hatfield and McCoys, 1975 race riots, is #1 for Child Deaths in Child Abuse cases,#1 for Animal Abuse,#1 for Spousal Abuse,#1 for Elder Abuse, and #1 for Fastest Growing Private Prisons. For every $1 we spend on education, we save $2 on prisons... but we dont actually care for making our State get betta. There's no solidarity. It's all hatred, and alienation. It's white supremacy, and ignorance. It's stupidity, and violence. That's KKKentucKKKe. Get used to it. Fischer's 1984.
liar

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Stupid Topx Users wrote:
...He deserves 20 years for jaywalking. 20 years to life, in prison, and lots of rapes...
You didn't get arrested for jaywalking, retard. You got arrested for FELONY assaulting an officer! And you ain't gonna get "paid" jack squat except in the booty by your new jailhouse boyfriend Nasty Nate! Make sure to buy lots of K-Y from commisary! LMAO!!!!
Observation

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Haha! I love thinking about him getting raped... don't all yall?
lol

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

I'd love to see this little punk johnny get his just desserts, if that's what you mean. I feel all warm and f uzzy inside just seeing and hearing about the LMPD beat down he got, lol. Way to go LM PD! Keep up the great work!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of235
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Downtown Assaults By Group of Teens (3/22/14) 17 min White Man 390
Man accused of taking woman's laptop, beating her 22 min White Man 2
Police arrest man accused of burglary at Packag... 26 min White Man 13
Suspects in knifepoint robbery arrested 29 min White Man 1
Argument over woman leads to assault charge 33 min White Man 1
Arrest made in strong-arm robbery 36 min White Man 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 48 min Anne52 81,185
Carla Rebecca Rushing Stage Name Cody Lane Loui... Sun keep your head up 28
•••