Johnny Masters makes WDRB41 news

Posted in the Louisville Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Observation

Louisville, KY

#1 Jan 8, 2013
Saw this ding a ling on the news tonight stating he was abused by the police. Says they beat the crap out of him. Knowing Johnny I can see why they would.

Masters claims he is always the victim and never at fault. From Gallatin County to Louisville, his lengthy arrest record speaks differently.

Perhaps the judge will order he get the professional psychiatric help he requires. This person needs some serious medication.
Observation

Louisville, KY

#2 Jan 8, 2013
2 black eyes and a broken nose. He walked in front of a moving police car and when confronted he threw the first punch.

Picking a fight with 2 policemen is not a bright idea.
Revelations

United States

#3 Jan 8, 2013
I believe him over scum cops any day. I had a similar incident happen to me about ten yrs ago. A policeman wrongfully pulled me over just because it was late and claimed I ran a stop sign, when I peacefully debated him, he became angry. Id whoop his booty, but because he had government backing I had to endure this psycho's rant about how I was accusing him of lying ''which he was'' punk cop, was only 5'10ish, ida crushed him, he woulda never smarted off to me if it wasnt for that badge. I usually agree with you observation, this time I do not, while I may not agree with John on alot of things, i do agree cops are scum and need to be clipped.
Revelations

United States

#4 Jan 8, 2013
Observation wrote:
Saw this ding a ling on the news tonight stating he was abused by the police. Says they beat the crap out of him. Knowing Johnny I can see why they would.
Masters claims he is always the victim and never at fault. From Gallatin County to Louisville, his lengthy arrest record speaks differently.
Perhaps the judge will order he get the professional psychiatric help he requires. This person needs some serious medication.
easy to sit back and say when cops havnt done you wrong. They drive nuts all the time, had one almost sideswipe my wife because he was on the cpu. Cops are liers, bullies, and have zero integrity. Source? Personal experience.
Revelations

United States

#5 Jan 8, 2013
I feel bad for you johnny, you wont get a fair trial, they all look after their own.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#6 Jan 8, 2013
http://www.whas11.com/home/Occupy-Louisville-...

Rick Pitino didn't think Occupy Louisville would disrupt the game, and he was correct. We were peaceful then.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#7 Jan 8, 2013
Observation wrote:
Hey man, why u gotta b a dk ? That's NOT cool. And u don't know me... at ALL... broski. But I DO know u... u r a white supremacist. Like KKK grand imperial wizard. That's why u stay anonymous.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#8 Jan 8, 2013
Observation wrote:
2 black eyes and a broken nose. He walked in front of a moving police car and when confronted he threw the first punch.
Picking a fight with 2 policemen is not a bright idea.
The full story. They butchered that up:

http://thekentuckyrevolution.blogspot.com/201...

I walked in front of a moving police car? Come on now... u know that ain't true... u just making it up. http://thekentuckyrevolution.blogspot.com/201...
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#9 Jan 8, 2013
Revelations wrote:
I believe him over scum cops any day. I had a similar incident happen to me about ten yrs ago. A policeman wrongfully pulled me over just because it was late and claimed I ran a stop sign, when I peacefully debated him, he became angry. Id whoop his booty, but because he had government backing I had to endure this psycho's rant about how I was accusing him of lying ''which he was'' punk cop, was only 5'10ish, ida crushed him, he woulda never smarted off to me if it wasnt for that badge. I usually agree with you observation, this time I do not, while I may not agree with John on alot of things, i do agree cops are scum and need to be clipped.
Wow... thanks man. I understand what you went through. It's like just b/c I said "F u" back to them, that's what set them off, and they had to "teach me a lesson". But u just argued w/ them, and like u said, he WAS lying, so he lies, then you call him out on it, and that set him off. And again, you're right, in the sense that he hides behind a badge. I understand the law. I understand that assaulting a police officer gets you 5 years in prison. I'm not picking a fight. I'm responding to a bully, but not the aggressor. And all I said was "f u" back to him... he was plain clothes, he was in a plain white car, he had on a flannel and a baseball cap, Aaron and Joel were just joy-riding, driving all crazy, pulling donut U-turns in the middle of the road, cussing at pedestrians, who have the right of way, and it's NOT illegal, to cross at a intersection w/o a crosswalk. Read the Driver's Manual. It's only jaywalking if it's in the middle of the street, but lots of folks say jaywalking isn't even a crime... and then, pull their car in front of me, blocking my path, and stops, in the middle of the road, and pops out of the car, right in front of me. When he popped out of his car, that's when I figured it was on. It was just some random dude, driving crazy, bullying folks with his car, cursing unprofessionally, and then backed up those actions, with more aggressive driving, intentionally blocking me, with the intention to inflicting harm. I stood my ground. My life was in danger, and I defended myself. I was just walking across the street, only one block away from my house, and it was totally ridiculous. I just left my house, and less than a minute later, I'm bleeding all over myself, sitting on the curb on M Street. I do not feel like the police served and protected me. I feel like they attacked me, and assaulting me. They didn't protect my life, liberty, and limb. They attacked my life, liberty, and limb. And would they act so tough, if they weren't protecting by the badge ? On a regular Sunday, do Aaron and Joel go around, picking fights too ? I bet they don't. I bet they put that hat on... or baseball cap, and a flannel, like any random average American citizen, and become like supermen... being in the viper squad, I wonder how long they been doing this...
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#10 Jan 8, 2013
*I'm responding to a bully, but I'm not the aggressor. I cussed back, and my life was in imminent danger...

Observation... what would u have done, if u were me ?
Revelations

United States

#11 Jan 8, 2013
what does your lawyer say johnny? I mean, I know you have a case, but does he think you have a case? Whats those two dips saying about it?
Truth

Louisville, KY

#12 Jan 9, 2013
John Masters wrote:
*I'm responding to a bully, but I'm not the aggressor. I cussed back, and my life was in imminent danger...
I wouldn't have gotten my ass kicked, one way or the other.
Observation

Louisville, KY

#13 Jan 9, 2013
John Masters wrote:
I wouldn't have thrown the first punch. You're more of a danger to yourself than others are to you.
Clint Eastwouldn't

Duluth, GA

#14 Jan 9, 2013
Give those 2 fine officers a pay raise. Great job fellows!!!!!!
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#15 Jan 9, 2013
Revelations wrote:
what does your lawyer say johnny? I mean, I know you have a case, but does he think you have a case? Whats those two dips saying about it?
My lawyers are taking this case for free, b/c they want that money. They wouldn't take the case, if they didn't think there was money in it.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#16 Jan 9, 2013
[QUOTE who="Clint Eastwouldn't"]Give those 2 fine officers a pay raise. Great job fellows!!!!!![/QUOTE]

I'll give ur wife a raise.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#17 Jan 9, 2013
Observation wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't have thrown the first punch. You're more of a danger to yourself than others are to you.
That's b/c ur a beotch.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#18 Jan 9, 2013
Observation wrote:
<quoted text>
That's stupid. I'm not a danger to myself. I'm protecting myself. Good for me.
Revelations

United States

#19 Jan 9, 2013
Observation wrote:
<quoted text>
so a dude almost runs you over by driving like a lunatic, then gets out to confront you, and you would stand there? If I ever haft to rob someone i hope im lucky enough to get you, lol...you will make a fine citizen for the NWO, compliant, weak, cowardly and apathetic.
Revelations

United States

#20 Jan 9, 2013
[QUOTE who="Clint Eastwouldn't"]Give those 2 fine officers a pay raise. Great job fellows!!!!!![/QUOTE] its all cute and funny until it happens to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KFC yum! center 3 hr Sports analyst 17
Louisville Cardinals vs Kentucky Wildcats Dec 2... 3 hr Sports analyst 3
Group masturbation? (Feb '12) 4 hr sounds fun 20
Ashley Sheehan = Cheating, Lying 5 hr Suburban Hero 2
Police arrest seven people on drug charges at F... 15 hr bill 2
Kentucky wants to give illegal immigrants drive... (Nov '07) 16 hr Sniper II 22
Grade lane hit and run (Travis Christy)This is ... (Nov '12) 16 hr FARTIN LOUD WMY F... 143
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:54 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 5:54PM