Mayor announces plan to transform wes...

Mayor announces plan to transform west Louisville's economic future

There are 16 comments on the WLKY-TV Louisville story from Jul 12, 2014, titled Mayor announces plan to transform west Louisville's economic future. In it, WLKY-TV Louisville reports that:

West Louisville was once a vibrant community. On Friday, leaders and people who live there talked about how to return it to its glory days.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLKY-TV Louisville.

Meu

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jul 12, 2014
Like everything else the Mayor does it will be something the majority is against.. probably a bike, gay friendly place!? EH!? Why don't we give them free homes and free gardeners also?

Since: Mar 14

Evansville, IN

#2 Jul 12, 2014
Most have free homes silly person, Projects and Section 8.
Nikka men dont have time to tend a garden, too busy making babies
stealing selling dope and getting drunk.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#4 Jul 13, 2014
LouisvilleKYreport wrote:
Nikka men dont have time to tend a garden, too busy making babies stealing selling dope and getting drunk.
I've had a garden since 2003 and I'm a black man! So much for that argument dirty white girl!

Since: Mar 14

Evansville, IN

#5 Jul 13, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had a garden since 2003 and I'm a black man! So much for that argument dirty white girl!
Well Duh, Mammy, so many of you filthy big lipped savages grow pot.
So need to supplement your Welfare,

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#6 Jul 13, 2014
LouisvilleKYreport wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Duh, Mammy, so many of you filthy big lipped savages grow pot.
So need to supplement your Welfare,
Big lips aren't the only thing we're packing dirty white girl! Just ask your daughter!

Hahahahahahahaha!
Phoenix the white boy

Louisville, KY

#7 Jul 13, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had a garden since 2003 and I'm a black man! So much for that argument dirty white girl!
Once again folks, Phoenix is not black. Just another phony white boy trolling for attention. Ain't that right, James Gentless?
Kimmy

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Jul 13, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had a garden since 2003 and I'm a black man! So much for that argument dirty white girl!
Watermelons are pretty easy to grow.

Since: Mar 14

Evansville, IN

#9 Jul 13, 2014
Kimmy wrote:
<quoted text>Watermelons are pretty easy to grow.
OMG thats too friggin funny, LOL LOL LOL LOL

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#10 Jul 14, 2014
What's even funnier was the look on your daughters face when I...(Use your imagination!)
LouisvilleKYreport wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG thats too friggin funny, LOL LOL LOL LOL

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#11 Jul 14, 2014
Phoenix the white boy wrote:
<quoted text>Once again folks, Phoenix is not black. Just another phony white boy trolling for attention. Ain't that right, James Gentless?
LOL!

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#12 Jul 14, 2014
Kimmy wrote:
<quoted text>Watermelons are pretty easy to grow.
Get new material, that shit is ancient!

Since: Mar 14

Evansville, IN

#13 Jul 14, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get new material, that shit is ancient!
Why get new???? when the old material is just fine and fun!!!!
LOL LOL Watermelon old mammy azz

Since: Mar 14

Evansville, IN

#14 Jul 14, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
What's even funnier was the look on your daughters face when I...(Use your imagination!)
<quoted text>
Sorry Nik, all boys..........all upstanding and college educated.
None with kids by 400000000000000 baby Mammies..........
None on Welfare LOL
But we undersand you people are "special", and need assistance.
Kimmy

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Jul 14, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get new material, that shit is ancient!
Neither are 12-year-old boys with anger management issues posting ignorant comments on the internet under the guise of being a black dude. Shouldn't you be on Xbox talking trash about people's mothers?

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#16 Jul 14, 2014
Kimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither are 12-year-old boys with anger management issues posting ignorant comments on the internet under the guise of being a black dude. Shouldn't you be on Xbox talking trash about people's mothers?
Look transvestite aren't you missing a clan rally in Meade County?
eat m

Evansville, IN

#17 Jul 14, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look transvestite aren't you missing a clan rally in Meade County?
Phoenix you old Lezbo, the Klan hold rallies in Bullitt County, DUH
When is the next Killing in the West ENd?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are girls in south Louisville and Dixie hig... 23 min Question 24
Cheating Bingo Halls (Nov '07) 8 hr babymomma 320
News Suspects in pharmacy robbery arrested 13 hr Politically Incor... 1
hook up 14 hr Politically Incor... 32
All lives matter 15 hr Phoenix97 185
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 17 hr -Prince- 9,223
trump Thu Politically Incor... 41

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages