Ali Center Celebrates MLK Day and Ali's Birthday

Jan 17, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WQMF-FM Louisville

Monday is not only Martin Luthern King Jr. Day, but it's also Muhammad Ali's 69th birthday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

Judged:

Happy B-day to MLK and Ali!!
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

Judged:

Has someone logged on as you? You don't sound like yourself. Has Keith's return triggered some kind of switch?

“Hi there”

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

Judged:

Scarecrow wrote:
Has someone logged on as you? You don't sound like yourself. Has Keith's return triggered some kind of switch?
No,noone else logs on besides me.Why would you say that?

“Hi there”

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

Judged:

Scarecrow wrote:
<quoted text>Because you sound like a f ucking idiot.
oh my,the troll trying to hurt my net feelings.LMAO!!
lol

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

sandy63 wrote:
It isn't Ali's B-day, you stupid c unt
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

Hello Keith and Sandy. That's just Piggy pretending he is me. There is another one from Taylorsville and one from the United States. Three or four trolls pretending to be me.

You can bet some of our tax money went to this project. They are talking about an NBA team, more of our tax money down the drain.

“Hi there”

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

Keith wrote:
Hello Sandy, hello Scarecrow. My returning will not occur on the scale that it once did. Hope all is going well for you nice folks. Anyway,,,back to business. I would just like to say, happy martin luther Coon day to all!!! I can't believe that mlk is actually a holiday. I would prefer to call it,,,,,A JOKE!!!! High Five Scarecrow!!!. Sandy, I hope that your pets and involvement with animals is going well. I will still maintain that in reality I prefer most animals over the human animal and I don't mistreat them. As far as I am concerned Sandy, the human animal is the worst animal on the planet and the most rotten. Of course, there are some in this category that I like dislike even more. Anyway, Scarecrow and Sandy are my other ladies still around??? Again, take care. Oh, by the way, I am going to light a candle in celebration of mlc day. Yeah right!!!!!!!!!!
Good evening Keith.I hope things are going well for you and yours.Yeah,i still do volunteer work and donate to animal shelters,thanks for asking.Take care.
Pig Benis

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

Sandy63.....You sure are a Butch, I read your post about Martin Luther Coon, JR.
Scarecrow was talking trash about Martin Luther Coon, JR. at the same time. How can you lesbo/gays trash a guy on his birthday?
I was thinking Scarecrow was about to change his ways since he hooked up with that T-Girl, L-Word. Just like the coon said at the white castle, "words, just words".

“Hi there”

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

Judged:

Pig Benis wrote:
Sandy63.....You sure are a Butch, I read your post about Martin Luther Coon, JR.
Scarecrow was talking trash about Martin Luther Coon, JR. at the same time. How can you lesbo/gays trash a guy on his birthday?
I was thinking Scarecrow was about to change his ways since he hooked up with that T-Girl, L-Word. Just like the coon said at the white castle, "words, just words".
Loser,what is it with and your loser buddies and your gay comments? To borrow someone else's comment,did your mama have any kids that lived? Seriously?
Pig Benis

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

Judged:

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Loser,what is it with and your loser buddies and your gay comments? To borrow someone else's comment,did your mama have any kids that lived? Seriously?
Come on Sandy63, we have all read what you called MLK, Coon and some other names even I can not bring myself to type. Talking about him with some white children.......
Anyway, I hear you and your new Lesbo Butch L-word are going up to Frankfort this saturday for a few drinks. <snickers>
lol

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

Card carrying KKK member wrote:
<quoted text>Cassius Clay and Martin Luther Coon Jr - a draft-dodging coward and a wife-beating womanizer and adulteror. Two negro peas in a pod.
Amen brother!!!

Level 3

Since: Jul 10

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>It isn't Ali's B-day, you stupid c unt
Actually it is Ali's b-day and sat was Kings.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

sandy63 wrote:
Heck yeah! Sandy63!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 5 min ques 1,008
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 7 min question 81,544
ISP seizes over 1 pound of meth, arrest 2 siblings 37 min YES 1
ej lewis aka prince 52 min toottoot 5
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr Hillbilly 26,165
Debate: Gay Marriage - Louisville, KY (Jul '10) 3 hr Disgusted 271
School To Allow Boy In Girls Restroom 3 hr ___Jenny___ 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Louisville People Search