Revelations

United States

#1 Jul 15, 2012
your called crazy for loving the teachings of christ, and worshipping god. But its ''cool'' and ''hip'' to wear T-shirts that say ''I listen to the voices in my head'' and believe that abortion ''is not murder'' The bible tells us that ''in those days evil will become good and good will become evil'' Have you been saved? Are you believing god isnt real because you cant see him? He has nothing to prove to us, but still he sent his son to die for our sins, he made us different than all the animals for obvious reasons, to love him and want to be his son's and daughters, to create a life of love, law and respect, all for his glory. Praise the lord host's, for he sits in a council of gods and does judgeth in the midst of them-psalms 82, he is the lord of lords.
*yawn*

Crestwood, KY

#2 Jul 15, 2012
*Zzzzzz...*

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Hell, Norway

#3 Jul 15, 2012
Revelations wrote:
your called crazy for loving the teachings of christ, and worshipping god. But its ''cool'' and ''hip'' to wear T-shirts that say ''I listen to the voices in my head'' and believe that abortion ''is not murder'' The bible tells us that ''in those days evil will become good and good will become evil'' Have you been saved? Are you believing god isnt real because you cant see him? He has nothing to prove to us, but still he sent his son to die for our sins, he made us different than all the animals for obvious reasons, to love him and want to be his son's and daughters, to create a life of love, law and respect, all for his glory. Praise the lord host's, for he sits in a council of gods and does judgeth in the midst of them-psalms 82, he is the lord of lords.
The voices in my head tell me that I owe them money.
Revelations

United States

#4 Jul 15, 2012
spoken like the people in the days of noah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr Democrat for Mitch 5,218
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr Bill 26,279
Review: Healing Gardens 3 hr bodvo 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr Princess412 81,638
Anyone know someone who has lost a finger or toe? 6 hr Walter 2
ann luckett dentist 10 hr dolly 21
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 10 hr texas pete 7,936
•••
•••
Louisville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••