Why were 200 kids hanging around big ...

Why were 200 kids hanging around big four bridge?

Posted in the Louisville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Heyhey

Louisville, KY

#1 Mar 23, 2014
Can anyone provide an explanation as to why such a large group of teens where loitering around the big the four bridge Sat. night? What was the point of meeting and was it planned?
Spectator

United States

#3 Mar 24, 2014
Cops are instructed not to harass the little bastards. Don't want to piss off the inhabitants. Hate to see them travel to the east end. Hate to see any council members threatened. Or God forbid, the mayor.
Rational Responder

New Albany, IN

#5 Mar 24, 2014
Heyhey wrote:
Can anyone provide an explanation as to why such a large group of teens where loitering around the big the four bridge Sat. night? What was the point of meeting and was it planned?
It must have been planned. They have access to social media. The more people they beat up and steal their phones from, the easier it is to contact each other to meet in large groups.
Truth

Louisville, KY

#6 Mar 24, 2014
It wasn't 200 kids, it was 200 negroes.
Spectator

United States

#7 Mar 24, 2014
The problem isn't how many or the race as much as the fact the no one "important" was attacked. Had one victim been packing then this news would be news then. The media absolutely sucks.
Truth

Louisville, KY

#9 Mar 24, 2014
Spectator wrote:
The problem isn't how many or the race as much as the fact the no one "important" was attacked. Had one victim been packing then this news would be news then. The media absolutely sucks.
The problem IS the race (or species, to be precise). Anyone claiming that this didn't happen because it was a bunch of simian negroes is full of shit. Period. It is all about race.
sad day for Louisville

Lawrenceburg, KY

#10 Mar 24, 2014
So if black teenagers pull this crap, it is called wilding and gang related. But if white teenagers did this, then it is called racist and a hate crime. Why isn't what they did a race hate crime? What is the difference? The victims were white. Feds get involved in hate crimes.
Politically incorrect

Dallas, TX

#12 Mar 24, 2014
Whkte would never have done this...that's the point
Dick

Stone Mountain, GA

#13 Mar 24, 2014
I'll tell you the difference. These stupid savages were attacking other black people too. They're too far gone and stupid to even pick a side.
RUGER

Mount Washington, KY

#15 Mar 25, 2014
Truth wrote:
It wasn't 200 kids, it was 200 negroes.
It was 200 CRIMINALS!!!
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#16 Mar 25, 2014
What's next ?????? Knockout game ?????

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#17 Mar 25, 2014
Spectator wrote:
Problem isn't the Race, eh?.....Really?
sad day for Louisville

Lawrenceburg, KY

#18 Mar 25, 2014
But white people get called racist if they express their opinions. bullshit\
White Man

Louisville, KY

#19 Mar 25, 2014
What else do 200 blacks have to do with their time? They certainly do not work. Time to stop letting the media tell us to tolerate this trash and start taking them out now! I urge all readers to return fire against the black species. First thing I am going to do tomorrow is fire my lazy black employee.
John R Price

Louisville, KY

#20 Mar 26, 2014
N fact, ur all wrong... 200 black kids coming into a bedroom near you.
Spectator

United States

#21 Mar 26, 2014
John R Price wrote:
N fact, ur all wrong... 200 black kids coming into a bedroom near you.
That won't surprise me any. I'll be forced to give up a spare bedroom and support some of these bwana chimps because the government is not capable of supporting the useless leaches currently residing in the White House. There's only so much money for vacations. We all need to pitch in.
John R Price

Louisville, KY

#22 Mar 26, 2014
Everybody on welfare, including corporations, should be exterminated. Our tax rate should be ZERO.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23 Mar 26, 2014
John R Price wrote:
Everybody on welfare, including corporations, should be exterminated. Our tax rate should be ZERO.
Hey Black People?....You dirty double poster, you......How's the greeter job going, at KKKmart?......
observer

Kearney, NE

#24 Mar 26, 2014
It's even worse in philly, where four she-boons attacked a Temple student with a brick.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2014/03/24/v...
Truth

United States

#25 Mar 26, 2014
I've said it time and time again. If you live around or have to deal with negroes in any capacity whatsoever, get a gun, get training, get a ccw. Don't fear these worthless apes, look forward to them chimping out on you, so you can kill thm legally. If we don't take them out at each and every opportunity, how do you suppose we'll ever finally rid ourselves of these unevolved apes?
We must all do our part to fix America's biggest problem. Become part of the solution today. You are not killing a human being, you are simply putting a feral animal down.
I'm sitting at 17 so far, never once even seen a courtroom or a jail. If they so much as make you feel in danger or your safety is at risk, shoot them first, shoot them a few more times, and then ask questions never.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last post wins (Sep '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 283
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 3 hr Doobie Time 9,969
Add a Word. Drop a Word........... (Sep '10) 6 hr Doobie Time 1,913
Where can I find a older lonely single lady 7 hr Bourbon4Ever 7
Dentist Recommendations 7 hr Bourbon4Ever 1
Threesome (Oct '13) 7 hr I need one on the... 7
Let's Play One Word Game,...!!! (Mar '13) 8 hr Doobie Time 215

Louisville Jobs

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages