Is Mayor for life Jerry Abramson a Homosexual?

Created by Just Wondering on Jun 5, 2009

207 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Bi

Straight but acts gay

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Slightly Amused

Worthville, KY

#1 Jun 5, 2009
Gay, but I could care less about that. It's the criminal part that bugs the batsh!t outta me. He seriously needs to see some inside time. Hell, Al Capone went down for tax evasion, but jerry is still mayor...WTF?

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#2 Jun 5, 2009
Slightly why did you arouse this boys d**k ?

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#3 Jun 5, 2009
Slightly Amused wrote:
Al Capone went down for tax evasion, but jerry is still mayor...WTF?
I'll be sitting here watching...
Shawn

Radcliff, KY

#4 Jun 6, 2009
We are sure you will be watching just like you do to your butt buddies in Louisville. Oh yeah, and was you the inquiring mind wanting to know the mayors status. Even if he was gay, he still has more class than either of you morons.

At least he can speak well and read and write and that's more than most of your Bullitt Co brethren.
Beatrice

Prospect, KY

#5 Jun 8, 2009
Shawn wrote:
We are sure you will be watching just like you do to your butt buddies in Louisville. Oh yeah, and was you the inquiring mind wanting to know the mayors status. Even if he was gay, he still has more class than either of you morons.
At least he can speak well and read and write and that's more than most of your Bullitt Co brethren.
Gay boy Shawn spewing more of his venom.
Shawn

Radcliff, KY

#6 Jun 12, 2009
Hitting close to home again, hmmmm? Is it because you live in a trailer park near Shepherdsville and have a meth smell coming from that dump. Very interesting that Bullitt Co has the market cornered on Meth labs just ahead of South Louisville.
Beatrice

Prospect, KY

#7 Jun 15, 2009
Shawn wrote:
Hitting close to home again, hmmmm? Is it because you live in a trailer park near Shepherdsville and have a meth smell coming from that dump. Very interesting that Bullitt Co has the market cornered on Meth labs just ahead of South Louisville.
Now, Shawna, be a good girl and say nice things.
Zippers

United States

#8 Jun 15, 2009
He's flaming for sure.
hiU

Fort Thomas, KY

#9 Jun 16, 2009
mmm iwanna butt buddy
BuiltBlackMan

United States

#10 Jun 16, 2009
Does anyone really think about this? Weird.
Truth Guy

Louisville, KY

#11 Jun 16, 2009
I saw Jerry when he first became mayor in the parking lot of a bar in Downtown giving this dude oral. I think he is Bi for sure. Why is that such an issue. Marlon Brando gave oral to guys to.
NWO

Barnesville, OH

#12 Jun 16, 2009
Truth Guy wrote:
I saw Jerry when he first became mayor in the parking lot of a bar in Downtown giving this dude oral. I think he is Bi for sure. Why is that such an issue. Marlon Brando gave oral to guys to.
Not an Issue. I just realized how much like our president he is. Gay and a crook.
bear lover

United States

#13 Jun 16, 2009
who cares???? get a life ...

“Twiztid Lette TIll Death”

Since: May 09

Louisville

#14 Jun 16, 2009
Hold on.... But I figured he was against gays.....
JustAMe

Radcliff, KY

#15 Jun 17, 2009
Shawn wrote:
Hitting close to home again, hmmmm? Is it because you live in a trailer park near Shepherdsville and have a meth smell coming from that dump. Very interesting that Bullitt Co has the market cornered on Meth labs just ahead of South Louisville.
Now Shawn, I told your mother not to let you do those kind of drugs. But i think she might of been high when she let you hit it a few times.
JustAMe

Radcliff, KY

#16 Jun 17, 2009
Shawn wrote:
We are sure you will be watching just like you do to your butt buddies in Louisville. Oh yeah, and was you the inquiring mind wanting to know the mayors status. Even if he was gay, he still has more class than either of you morons.
At least he can speak well and read and write and that's more than most of your Bullitt Co brethren.
Shawn, you are just mad because his butt buddies said you were too loose for them...
Shawn

Radcliff, KY

#17 Jun 24, 2009
That explains why you spend a lot of time up at Muldraugh Hill dressed as a woman trying to turn tricks on the local hilljacks right boy.
JustAMe

Radcliff, KY

#18 Jun 24, 2009
Shawn wrote:
That explains why you spend a lot of time up at Muldraugh Hill dressed as a woman trying to turn tricks on the local hilljacks right boy.
K, If you say so!
Louisville Ron

San Francisco, CA

#19 Dec 1, 2010
He hasn't been getting caught on fairy hill with the boys lately. He has gotten more discreet. Got a wife a bought someone elses children.
truth

United States

#20 Dec 2, 2010
I have seen him twice at Connections, but idk why it matters if hes gay. Hes a jerk either way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr Kentucky 4,751
Bruce Dehut 2 hr Karma 1
Grimes Equals Obama 3 hr Felipe 7
Muhlenberg Co. home invasion suspect shot by de... 3 hr Real Talk 33
The "I Am Dixie Highway" group on Facebook. 7 hr Mom 51
weitht loss 9 hr jar 2
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 10 hr Anne52 81,634
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••