Shredded documents raise suspicions i...

Shredded documents raise suspicions in Frankfort

There are 14 comments on the WHAS11 story from Sep 24, 2013, titled Shredded documents raise suspicions in Frankfort. In it, WHAS11 reports that:

A Louisville attorney on Tuesday called for a criminal investigation into the former head of the Legislative Research Commission who told a Kentucky newspaper that he returned to the Capitol on Sunday, two days after he resigned, and shredded documents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAS11.

punisher

Frankfort, KY

#1 Sep 24, 2013
they do that all the time, all state deptments that's how they can get away with what they do
Global 13

Hyattsville, MD

#2 Sep 24, 2013
Oh our government are honest people they would never do anything to screw the American people. Go back to sleep everyone. I'm sure it was just some junk mail.
Steve

Shelbyville, KY

#3 Sep 24, 2013
Most of the shredding of documents is done to protect the public from identity theft. These papers contain names and social security numbers. The paper is then recycled. The documentation that is shredded to cover some ones ass is usually done privately by that person without knowledge or consent of other state employees. Secrecy
in state government is a rare thing.
punisher

Frankfort, KY

#4 Sep 25, 2013
sell that bs to somebody else, try larry mcord, gen. hetse , greg at sheriff,specil depty
Global 13

Garden City, MI

#5 Sep 25, 2013
Steve wrote:
Most of the shredding of documents is done to protect the public from identity theft. These papers contain names and social security numbers. The paper is then recycled. The documentation that is shredded to cover some ones ass is usually done privately by that person without knowledge or consent of other state employees. Secrecy
in state government is a rare thing.
is this you? http://www.infowars.com/governments-hire-web-...
captain obvious

United States

#6 Sep 25, 2013
Steve wrote:
Most of the shredding of documents is done to protect the public from identity theft. These papers contain names and social security numbers. The paper is then recycled. The documentation that is shredded to cover some ones ass is usually done privately by that person without knowledge or consent of other state employees. Secrecy
in state government is a rare thing.
This is laughable. I guess Richie Farmer just copped a plea for 2 years for being transparent? Most people resign and then come back to shred documents to protect the public,don't they?
Global 13

Darby, PA

#7 Sep 25, 2013
captain obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
This is laughable. I guess Richie Farmer just copped a plea for 2 years for being transparent? Most people resign and then come back to shred documents to protect the public,don't they?
again I suspect he's a federal forum troll to ease the sheep. See infowars.com
Mr Deeds

Italy

#8 Sep 25, 2013
Got one better than that...how many school systems pay someone to monitor topix? Montgomery county schools superintendent Big Daddy Powell pays a tech guy $77,000 an year to monitor topix. Powells school mafia post and deletes the comments and threads they do not like! That's a fact!!
Runner

Evansville, IN

#9 Sep 26, 2013
Mr Deeds wrote:
Got one better than that...how many school systems pay someone to monitor topix? Montgomery county schools superintendent Big Daddy Powell pays a tech guy $77,000 an year to monitor topix. Powells school mafia post and deletes the comments and threads they do not like! That's a fact!!
what does Montgomery and union county have to do with one another?
Kentucky Blueblood

Frankfort, KY

#10 Sep 26, 2013
Attorney General Conway needs to investigate this whole process and not just the Legislature.They will cover each other's back on this.
punisher

Frankfort, KY

#12 Sep 28, 2013
looks like the state pd is going to do something ,cover it up
Steve

Shelbyville, KY

#13 Sep 28, 2013
You people need to take some time and educate yourselves on the inner workings of State Government . Its easy to sit around and complain about something you know absolutely nothing about. I could only imagine how the switchboard would light up if your unemployment check were one day late, or your personalinformation were found on the internet.
captain obvious

United States

#14 Sep 28, 2013
Steve wrote:
You people need to take some time and educate yourselves on the inner workings of State Government . Its easy to sit around and complain about something you know absolutely nothing about. I could only imagine how the switchboard would light up if your unemployment check were one day late, or your personalinformation were found on the internet.
Hey Steve, I know exactly how inefficient State Government is. When someone resigns under pressure and returns two days later to shred documents,you're an idiot if you believe it was done to "protect the public". Hack.
worried

Frankfort, KY

#15 Sep 28, 2013
why do you think the documents were shred? cover up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch 4 min Earl 199
Hillary is the Racist, history proves it if you... 2 hr Cary Cottle 2
Pedophiles 10 hr Bobby 10
Summer Dickerson 12 hr Yougotcaught 7
The first 48 14 hr Yeah I said it 1
brownsboro rd kroger 14 hr live here now 1
Where are all the street walkers and hookers in... (Nov '15) 17 hr Carmine 25

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages