Why only black men with white women depicted on TV?

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of48
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ZOG

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

Judged:

The media has taken up the trend of depicting interracial relationships on tv to further corrupt our youth through the philosophy of "political correctness" and "it's okay cuz everyones doing it", not to mention it's a fantastic ploy to market that idea to preteen girls because they are very impressionable and desperately want to fit in and belong. Therefore, make it cool on tv, it becomes cool and trendy in real life. Another ploy used by ZOG to break down our moral standards, infect our youth, and breed out the white race. This isn't about racism, it's about what's going on under your very noses, and the mass public being too afraid if being labelled "racist" or appearing "politically incorrect" to do or say anything about it. As for the question about why it is always black men with white women depicted on tv, well that's simple too. First of all, black men with white women is statistically proven to be more palatable to the general American viewing public as opposed to vice versa. And let's not forget that it is women who give birth. They font want to breed out blacks, they want to breed out whites. Therefore ZOG uses their control over mass media to shove the idea down our throats and worm it into our childrens minds that white women should be with black men, and black women should be with black men. Don't bother turning this into a huge fascist debate on topix, because more than likely I won't even be back to check the responses here, too busy living my life to spend that much time on topix. Besides, if you want to pull the "white crazy racist" card on me, all I have to say is look up "whiteness studies" a new class offered at ivy league universities including Harvard, read up on that, and then you'll understand what I've just posted. Peace, and honor- have enough respect for yourselves and your ancestors to preserve your heritage, for the sake of your kids.
straightalk

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2011

Judged:

Curious wrote:
Why is it that on TV and in commercials, the interracial couples depicted are always black men with white women? What kind of messege is the media trying to send? That all black men should be dating white women? And that only black men should date outside their race? Or even worse, that black women aren't good enough for white men? I am a white male that has a black girlfriend and have dated several black women, why are we rarely represented in the media? I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one out there!
Black women have always had more than their share of contact with White men since slavery. White men are not a mystery or novelty to Black women as White women are to Black men. Black men and White women together has always been a no no! So now they can always admit they've liked each other. White men (as a race) have always been attracted to Black women(as a race). Speaking in general. Slavery shows that to be the case.
just me

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2011

Judged:

its a dam shame no matter which way there mixed it just goes to show you how much respect they have , it should be against the law to mate a spook. to disrespect your own race . if my daughter did that i would stomp a mudhole in her a$$

“ ∆ Queen Astarte ∆ ”

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Harlan, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2011

Judged:

http://www.colonthree.org/buun/sexy-beam/chai...

((giggle giggle))
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2011

Judged:

That's the babe and the buck syndrome or the blond and the buck. Thanks TV

Level 2

Since: Nov 10

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2011

Judged:

Astarte wrote:
http://www.colonthree.org/buun /sexy-beam/chain/
((giggle giggle))
Your post is a reflection of you, Just Trashy!

((giggle giggle))
kara

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

i noticed that too, and the majority of black men do marry black women.
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Fu**ing stalker, at least try and contribute to the conversation, That would require two neurons rubbing together.

“"Under The PawPaw Tree"”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Fez, WV.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Judged:

Scarecrow wrote:
Fu**ing stalker, at least try and contribute to the conversation, That would require two neurons rubbing together.
Rub my two nuts together on your tongue, faggcrow!!!!
fizzy

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Scarecrow wrote:
to sale it.
You can't sale something, moron. You can sell something, or something can be for sale, but you can't sale it. This is more offensive than the original post!
Malcom X

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

Judged:

Hey idiots who wrote the above mesage. I hope your daughter gets fucked by a Man who happens to be African American,(All though I do not consider my self black, if anything I am light brown. Black would be this font color. When I have a son, I want him to be with a white woman because this ignorant racist society is against that. I am all for interracial relationship...I hope I can find your daughter.
Malcom X

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

Judged:

Correction, I hope "JUST ME From Redmond, WA" who would stomp a mudhole in his daughters ass for dating a black man...Yes I hope she gets man handled with cocks in her ass....
Chris

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2011

Judged:

I'm a light skinned brother and I have mixed children . Ive always been attracted to white women . Actually I'm attracted to all beautiful women . I like a variety of food , music , clothes so why not women . I've slept with black , white , Asian and Hispanic women . My favorite is white women . Something about that pubic bone that sticks out
Malcom x-terminated

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2011

Judged:

Malcom X wrote:
Hey idiots who wrote the above mesage. I hope your daughter gets fucked by a Man who happens to be African American,(All though I do not consider my self black, if anything I am light brown. Black would be this font color. When I have a son, I want him to be with a white woman because this ignorant racist society is against that. I am all for interracial relationship...I hope I can find your daughter.
Please go back to Africa. You will fit in better there. Rape and murder is what youz people do best.

“Power To the People!”

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

Judged:

Malcom x-terminated wrote:
<quoted text>
Please go back to Africa. You will fit in better there. Rape and murder is what youz people do best.
Stereotyping all black people is a sign of a weak and lazy argument!
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

Judged:

I am going to report you the next time you post something racist. You fu**ing mentally handicapped psycho. You are not even a negro. You are a stupid lard azzed, middle aged balding white homosexual male.
mark40006

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

Judged:

It shows a total lack of self esteem on the part of white women dating blacks. They must love visiting their men in prison.
epikeurn

Clementon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2012

tiger woods wasn't in prison..
epikeurn

Clementon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2012

if I get sent to prison will I get white women easier..??

I'm black but I can't do it.. like the other blacks..
HoldingMyEars

West Union, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2012

Judged:

Who can stand to listen to their loud ass mouths, anyway? Black women have the most annoying voices and all they can do is sling cuss words which make them look stupid, not bad. Who wants to be around their loud, opinionated asses, anyway? Stay far, far away. That's a reason.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of48
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance