Grade lane hit and run (Travis Christ...
Seriously

Jeffersonville, IN

#110 Aug 14, 2014
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
You sign your "name" the truth, but bullshit would be more accurate. Obviously, you don 't know Orr or his family or you are just a liar. Your comments about him and his family would be downright hilarious if the situation wasn't so sad.......they are just the opposite of what you would have people believe.......bad, bad people.
I do believe "Cameron's" story.....now it is up to him to put his money where his mouth is.....contact the authorities ASAP! Help Orr and his co-conspirators get what they all deserve!
And you know them well don't you... Seriously?
justice

Louisville, KY

#111 Aug 20, 2014
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know them well don't you... Seriously?
These are the facts.........seriously. He's a killer (fact - indicted by a grand jury). A family member says other family members tried to help him to cover up the murder of an innocent man (fact)- read earlier post). He left a man on the side of the road to die alone (fact) A man who was doing nothing more than trying to get to work (fact). Killed in cold blood by a drunk (fact). "Apples" don't fall far from "trees" (fact).........seriously. If you're not smart enough to figure that out, there's a little truth to help enlighten you. Videos (fact), witnesses (multiple - fact), police reports (fact), pictures (fact), mug shots (fact) don't lie.......seriously, but YOU do (fact)!
My2cents

Bardstown, KY

#113 Aug 23, 2014
Here are some more facts for the rest of the ORR family, This is what I know and tell me if Im wrong, My Aunt lost her son, Travis's sister no longer has her brother, His boys have no father, I lost another cousin, Im getting sick of hearing how the ORR family and David Orr is the victim! What makes him a victim? Is it because he got into a truck that night that he might not normally had done so and killed someone he may have not normally done so!! Or what about the people that were in the truck with him? Wow what a friend wow what a family member..I would be ashamed of The Orrs and David Ill see you in court sir..Remember karma is a big bitch
Mowens

Clarksville, IN

#114 Oct 30, 2014
Sorry for you lose, but your ghetto ass comments only supports what your after, money!! Just like him paying your mom's , Lge bill that you guys strongly stressed two years ago. You have been payed!! As far as David he is a wonderful person and dad as far as him driving his truck, doubt it. Pharris is nothing but a drunk that doesn't hesitate before getting behind the wheel neither does Chris. Talk shit back I'll see you soon!!
Marshamg

Clarksville, IN

#115 Oct 30, 2014
Mowens wrote:
Sorry for you lose, but your ghetto ass comments only supports what your after, money!! Just like him paying your mom's , Lge bill that you guys strongly stressed two years ago. You have been payed!! As far as David he is a wonderful person and dad as far as him driving his truck, doubt it. Pharris is nothing but a drunk that doesn't hesitate before getting behind the wheel neither does Chris. Talk shit back I'll see you soon!!
you do realize pointing the figure or labeling one is defamation of ones character. Big mistake, huge!
Friends

Jeffersonville, IN

#116 Nov 5, 2014
Complete bs wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish YOU were there. Then maybe you would stop supporting a murderer at his court dates and laughing like you are at a party instead of a courthouse where something very serious is going on. What kind of crazies are you people??? Should a grieving family have to call you out for your pathetic behavior? None of you appear to have youth as an excuse only stupidity, and even worse, apathy!!!! Does the severity of this escape you??? A man is dead!! He doesn't get to sit around and laugh with people, thanks to David Orr.
You spout the same excuse for him that all criminals use....someone else did it or someone else should have stopped him..blah, blah. Different criminal same old excuse! Prisons are full of "innocent" people......do you think you will have as much to laugh about when you visit him there?
we know Dave very well an he is not a killer. Yes he did make several mistakes that nite, but this was totally a accident!!!
Friends

Jeffersonville, IN

#117 Nov 5, 2014
We know Dave very well an he is no killer like everyone is making him out to be. Yes he made several mistakes that nite, but they were made out of fear! We all make mistakes. Everybody is making this sound like he is the only person alive who has ever driven drunk. How many of youll that are so quick to condemn him have ever drove drunk an just got lucky an made it home safe?? I would bet a whole lot of you all have. i know you all have to be grieving for your loved one an rightfully so. I am so sorry for your loss. But I do love Dave an hope this ordeal will be over soon an he can turn his life around.....
gow dare you people

Louisville, KY

#118 Nov 6, 2014
I really can't believe people are defending this man! You know him ok. You want to say what kind of a Man he is ok but how dare you act as if his actions were ok. He hit a man and left a human being lying in a ditch to die with noone but his self. That's heartless. I don't care what happens to me I would've stopped. The people that are defending think of this man lying in a ditch, think of it as your son or father. Please now is he such a good man now? Do you still forgive his actions because he was scared? Think not
reality

Louisville, KY

#119 Nov 6, 2014
Friends wrote:
<quoted text> we know Dave very well an he is not a killer. Yes he did make several mistakes that nite, but this was totally a accident!!!
Definition of killer: A person or thing that kills someone or something. He's not a killer? SURE ! Just like you're not an idiot!!

You must be sooooooo proud to call him friend. Now go have some more to drink!
really

Louisville, KY

#120 Nov 6, 2014
Mowens wrote:
So payment for an LGE bill (which is bs anyway) would be "payment" for a life taken by a drunken killer? Another mental heavyweight defending a murderer. Farris is a drunk? How about your boy who is a known drunk at the railroad? Known for drinking and driving multiple times. Other employees were pointing the finger at him from the time it hit the news, and then, magically, his truck is "in the shop". Hidden away and washed repeatedly. Innocent people don't do those things. Sure there are plenty of "friends" that could tell stories about his drinking and driving, including a drunken fight, over a co-worker that dumped him, that included punching a woman!!!! The people at Stooge's are very familiar with his drinking binges.
defeated

Louisville, KY

#121 Nov 9, 2014
Mowens wrote:
I opologize for our ignorant statements when my Son died. I think we were devastated or something and not thinking. Of course our getto ass needs to be run down like a dog when we get in your way. Any money, I also help to generate with my car insurance, go's to Travis's Sons sense they don't have there Dad any more who worked all the time and gave all his money to them . That is why he couldn't afford a car. As for the damage to your truck, just have your attorney to apply for the damages in circut court from Travis's estate. We will try to stay out of your way.
Does It Really Matter

Jeffersonville, IN

#123 Nov 11, 2014
really wrote:
<quoted text>
So payment for an LGE bill (which is bs anyway) would be "payment" for a life taken by a drunken killer? Another mental heavyweight defending a murderer. Farris is a drunk? How about your boy who is a known drunk at the railroad? Known for drinking and driving multiple times. Other employees were pointing the finger at him from the time it hit the news, and then, magically, his truck is "in the shop". Hidden away and washed repeatedly. Innocent people don't do those things. Sure there are plenty of "friends" that could tell stories about his drinking and driving, including a drunken fight, over a co-worker that dumped him, that included punching a woman!!!! The people at Stooge's are very familiar with his drinking binges.
This is a sad, sad situation for ALL! Why are you people listening to people @ a bar; Stooge's about someone's drinking escapades....(isn't that why most people go hang out at a bar?) Jake is no murderer, there was no intent and my question is WAS DAVE REALLY DRIVING??? I would almost bet, no one can answer that truthfully. This is such a horrible and sad situation. I hate that both, yes I typed BOTH families have to endure this heartache. I can say this, I sure wouldn't post ANYTHING about my; son, cousin, brother, dad, mother on this type of stupid forum. You people are truly sad, what happened to faith in God and in life, we do not always know why something happens but, it is God's will, whatever that will is, it is what is supposed to happen.... As harsh as that may sound. And, why do you people bring up money? I think it's great if a son helps their mother out with bills or buys them groceries? And, no amount of money will bring back someone you have lost nor, will it fill that void. You people want to blame Dave, but why not blame the BARs that let him supposedly drink until he could hardly walk.... That is the problem, bartenders are supposed to have a cut off limit and like you people post about these 'videos' and this so-called bar security shaking their heads, tell me WHY they kept serving and WHY they let people who can hardly walk drive??? Seems like you should 'sue' them instead of trying to get money from someone who no one really knows for sure was driving.... COMMON SENSE PEOPLE, PLEASE!!!
Trash

Clarksville, IN

#124 Nov 11, 2014
Trash rides the roads on a non equipped law regulated form of transportation then points a finger when an accident happens. What you think you're gonna get outta this? Justice? What fucking proof you got? That's what I'm curious to see. You live in America bitches......it isn't what you know ....it's what you can prove!
defeated

Louisville, KY

#125 Nov 11, 2014
Trash wrote:
Trash rides the roads on a non equipped law regulated form of transportation then points a finger when an accident happens. What you think you're gonna get outta this? Justice? What fucking proof you got? That's what I'm curious to see. You live in America bitches......it isn't what you know ....it's what you can prove!
Why would you call some body trash if there rideing a bike? Why would you call a victim trash? People are killed in automobiles every day. If you want to know what the proof is go to the trial but what you just said was the most horrible thing I ever heard any body say. I hope your supporters realize this is you David Orr and this speaks for your caracter. If America wants a monster like you on the road knowing you don't care about human life then I guess that is what they are going to get. My Son is at peace something you will never be even after you die.
defeated

Louisville, KY

#126 Nov 11, 2014
Does It Really Matter wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a sad, sad situation for ALL! Why are you people listening to people @ a bar; Stooge's about someone's drinking escapades....(isn't that why most people go hang out at a bar?) Jake is no murderer, there was no intent and my question is WAS DAVE REALLY DRIVING??? I would almost bet, no one can answer that truthfully. This is such a horrible and sad situation. I hate that both, yes I typed BOTH families have to endure this heartache. I can say this, I sure wouldn't post ANYTHING about my; son, cousin, brother, dad, mother on this type of stupid forum. You people are truly sad, what happened to faith in God and in life, we do not always know why something happens but, it is God's will, whatever that will is, it is what is supposed to happen.... As harsh as that may sound. And, why do you people bring up money? I think it's great if a son helps their mother out with bills or buys them groceries? And, no amount of money will bring back someone you have lost nor, will it fill that void. You people want to blame Dave, but why not blame the BARs that let him supposedly drink until he could hardly walk.... That is the problem, bartenders are supposed to have a cut off limit and like you people post about these 'videos' and this so-called bar security shaking their heads, tell me WHY they kept serving and WHY they let people who can hardly walk drive??? Seems like you should 'sue' them instead of trying to get money from someone who no one really knows for sure was driving.... COMMON SENSE PEOPLE, PLEASE!!!
No one has tried to sue David Orr. He has no money. The bars have already setteled and it all gos to his two teen age Sons. I was told about topix and the things people were saying about my Son who was a victim of a hit and run driver. I tried to defend my Son but have found from the experiance that people are truly evil. A good person would not say the things David Orr has said. And if David Orr was not driving he needs to get on the stand like a man and say so instid of saying to the family of the victim "I am going to get by with this". Now he has called my Son trash because he was rideing a bike and us bitches saying this is America and we have no proof. He has to be drunk to say all that not unless he is a monster stone cold sober. I have accepted you peoples harsh reality. My Son is at peace and his Sons are doing very well, thank you for asking. Like I said if America,as he puts it, wants a monster who cares nothing about human life on the road then thats there problem. I'm moveing on my self knowing My Son did nothing to deserve being killed by a HIT AND RUN DRIVER.
Does It Really Matter

Jeffersonville, IN

#127 Nov 12, 2014
defeated wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has tried to sue David Orr. He has no money. The bars have already setteled and it all gos to his two teen age Sons. I was told about topix and the things people were saying about my Son who was a victim of a hit and run driver. I tried to defend my Son but have found from the experiance that people are truly evil. A good person would not say the things David Orr has said. And if David Orr was not driving he needs to get on the stand like a man and say so instid of saying to the family of the victim "I am going to get by with this". Now he has called my Son trash because he was rideing a bike and us bitches saying this is America and we have no proof. He has to be drunk to say all that not unless he is a monster stone cold sober. I have accepted you peoples harsh reality. My Son is at peace and his Sons are doing very well, thank you for asking. Like I said if America,as he puts it, wants a monster who cares nothing about human life on the road then thats there problem. I'm moveing on my self knowing My Son did nothing to deserve being killed by a HIT AND RUN DRIVER.
I am honestly so very sorry for your loss and, Mr. Christy's sons loss. I cannot even imagine how you feel. And, I will be honest here, I don't ever want to experience the loss that you have endured. I do believe in my heart that God is watching over you and Mr. Christy's sons. I also want you to believe there is a guardian angel watching over them and you and your entire family.(I do believe that in my heart.)
I can totally understand why you name yourself defeated it is because you feel that you are. I pray that one day you will find peace but, I know that has hard to imagine.
Please do not take this out of context but, I can promise you that David has not nor has he or would he EVER posted anything on this forum. And, I would bet with everything I am he would also not say or think, I am going to get by with this.... It is just NOT something he would EVER say or do. I am not justifying anything here, you have experienced a loss that no one can even begin to understand.
It's very sad to read that you would have to defend your son who has passed on, and I cannot imagine the mental state of anyone who would speak badly of someone who has passed away in such a horrific manner.... Those people are not people that are worth anything, and I pity them to be that cold hearted, and just plain mean. I do and will keep everyone immediately involved with this in my prayers.
Trash

Clarksville, IN

#128 Nov 12, 2014
I call'em trash just like you call'em a killer. You pointing so am I. You wanna explain why that man was riding a bicycle down grade lane in the winter? Do us a favor and explain that. Sure it's everyone's right to ride bike, we all know that. What we really like to know is just.....why.....he rides a bike to work. I mean since he was such a dedicated father that payed bills and bought groceries. I mean don't we all do that?????
really

Louisville, KY

#129 Nov 12, 2014
Does It Really Matter wrote:
<quoted text>
The people in the truck with the KILLER that night can answer it truthfully, and they have! DAVID ORR!! Since he wasn't driving that night, as you imply, explain exactly WHY he hid his truck, and washed it multiple times? Is THAT what innocent people do? Do they go to the police to give a statement, as the others did, or do they RUN to get an attorney, as HE did? Why did HE need an attorney, if innocent? Seems to me that it is YOU defenders of this killer that speak of money, as if ANYTHING could compensate this family for their loss!!

And as USUAL, blame the BARS! Not the idiot who couldn't stop pouring alcohol down his throat again!!! And driving DRUNK, AGAIN!!! As YOU said "isn't that why most people go hard out at a bar"???? STUPIDITY! Most people are smart enough to limit themselves when they are driving, or better yet, call a CAB!!! Not depend on a third party to tell them "enough". Also, how does one bar know how much you have had at another bar??? How is a bouncer/bartender supposed to know that YOU are driving? When does it become YOUR responsbility, as an adult, to know that you shouldn't be drinking and DRIVING? Blame other people........the chickn sh*t way out of assuming the responsbility!

Who do you think has suffered the real heartache here.......the family of a man who was doing nothing more than trying to get to work and was killed by a drunk who tries everything to convince people it wasn't him, REFUSES to accept any responsbility? Or the family of a DRUNK, who made more bad decisions AGAIN that night and took the life of an innocent man????? Then ran like a coward and hoped no one would ever know!! A drunk that was partying and getting lap dances at a strip club, drinking himself into a stupor knowing he would be getting behind the wheel AGAIN!!!

People DO need to read about his drunken antics as he had been the butt of jokes by his co-workers for a LONG, LONG time because of his woman chasing and drunken antics before this ever happened. So much so, that he was the first person that popped into many co-worker's minds when they became aware of the death of this man!!!
Does It Really Matter

Jeffersonville, IN

#130 Nov 13, 2014
really wrote:
<quoted text>
The people in the truck with the KILLER that night can answer it truthfully, and they have! DAVID ORR!! Since he wasn't driving that night, as you imply, explain exactly WHY he hid his truck, and washed it multiple times? Is THAT what innocent people do? Do they go to the police to give a statement, as the others did, or do they RUN to get an attorney, as HE did? Why did HE need an attorney, if innocent? Seems to me that it is YOU defenders of this killer that speak of money, as if ANYTHING could compensate this family for their loss!!
And as USUAL, blame the BARS! Not the idiot who couldn't stop pouring alcohol down his throat again!!! And driving DRUNK, AGAIN!!! As YOU said "isn't that why most people go hard out at a bar"???? STUPIDITY! Most people are smart enough to limit themselves when they are driving, or better yet, call a CAB!!! Not depend on a third party to tell them "enough". Also, how does one bar know how much you have had at another bar??? How is a bouncer/bartender supposed to know that YOU are driving? When does it become YOUR responsbility, as an adult, to know that you shouldn't be drinking and DRIVING? Blame other people........the chickn sh*t way out of assuming the responsbility!
Who do you think has suffered the real heartache here.......the family of a man who was doing nothing more than trying to get to work and was killed by a drunk who tries everything to convince people it wasn't him, REFUSES to accept any responsbility? Or the family of a DRUNK, who made more bad decisions AGAIN that night and took the life of an innocent man????? Then ran like a coward and hoped no one would ever know!! A drunk that was partying and getting lap dances at a strip club, drinking himself into a stupor knowing he would be getting behind the wheel AGAIN!!!
People DO need to read about his drunken antics as he had been the butt of jokes by his co-workers for a LONG, LONG time because of his woman chasing and drunken antics before this ever happened. So much so, that he was the first person that popped into many co-worker's minds when they became aware of the death of this man!!!
REALLY??? I do believe everyone that post's on this forum knows who has suffered the real heartache here.... Mr. Christy's sons and mother.
Previously a comment was posted on this forum that stated something about videos and how a security person shook their head watching Dave walk... REALLY... Yes, REALLY people go to bars to drink, and if it's not a 3rd party responsibility then WHY did the bars settle out of court to avoid a civil court case. REALLY.... And ONE bar wouldn't know what was had to drink at another bar but, they know what was served at their bar.... REALLY... And tell me REALLY did you ACTUALLY see anyone wash a truck? did you ACTUALLY see a truck hidden? I think not because THAT DIDNT HAPPEN... REALLY.... And, getting an attorney would be rather smart due to all of this pre judgment that is going on here... REALLY... And, how does a bouncer/bartender know who is driving as posted previously on this hideous forum; who was really driving, no one knows.... REALLY.... And, REALLY are you one of his co-workers? were you out with the 3-people that night? REALLY, you seem to know a lot of what all of their actions were that night so, you tell us what REALLY happened... You can't unless you were there????
Really, these families need some peace of mind and peace in their hearts. I pray for BOTH families with all of my heart, I pray for them.
Does It Really Matter

Jeffersonville, IN

#131 Nov 13, 2014
Trash wrote:
I call'em trash just like you call'em a killer. You pointing so am I. You wanna explain why that man was riding a bicycle down grade lane in the winter? Do us a favor and explain that. Sure it's everyone's right to ride bike, we all know that. What we really like to know is just.....why.....he rides a bike to work. I mean since he was such a dedicated father that payed bills and bought groceries. I mean don't we all do that?????
TRASH... Please quit insulting an innocent man who is no longer with his sons and mother. Does it really matter why this man was riding a bike, seriously.... I know people who ride bikes to help the environment so, there is no reason to question someone who is no longer with his family. Do US all a favor and keep your unintelligent comments, and horrible 'trash' talk to yourself. You are not helping anyone here, not Jake and, certainly not Mr. Christy's mother. It's rather insulting to be posting the things about a person who is no longer with their family... And, it's insulting to Jake's family and the person he is. So, do EVERYONE a favor and just stop your trashy comments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware of Cindy Venture 3 hr RAsup 12
News Muhammad Ali's hometown of Louisville remembers... 3 hr Patriot 59
Information Technology jobs (Feb '11) 4 hr American 4
Divorced dating 4 hr Dude 2
Snaps: kinda like cheetos, remember? (Feb '09) 7 hr zirna72 8
this is what happens when you flirt with south ... 9 hr Protect Yourself 3
still no luck getting a girlfriend :( 9 hr Tinderer 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages