Complete bs

Louisville, KY

#65 Jan 19, 2014
defeated wrote:
<quoted text>
I whish you were. And I'm sorry I didn't know you told God what to do.
I wish YOU were there. Then maybe you would stop supporting a murderer at his court dates and laughing like you are at a party instead of a courthouse where something very serious is going on. What kind of crazies are you people??? Should a grieving family have to call you out for your pathetic behavior? None of you appear to have youth as an excuse only stupidity, and even worse, apathy!!!! Does the severity of this escape you??? A man is dead!! He doesn't get to sit around and laugh with people, thanks to David Orr.
You spout the same excuse for him that all criminals use....someone else did it or someone else should have stopped him..blah, blah. Different criminal same old excuse! Prisons are full of "innocent" people......do you think you will have as much to laugh about when you visit him there?
ANGELA HENSON

United States

#66 Jan 21, 2014
Ugly female co-worker wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, if you think for one minute that I (we) were "laughing at his family" you are horribly mistaken. I normally don't get involved with the "bashing" threads I read, but since this involves me and what you "assume" you know to be true, I'm forced to. No one, NO ONE, on this end finds any humor in this. This was a terrible accident and if you think that myself, Mr. Orr, his family and friends are not sorry for your loss then you mistaken. Posting threatening comments and harassment isn't the answer. Everyone knows your family is suffering from this loss, but the suffering doesn't stop there. This wasn't premeditated. Also, as you quote your bible scriptures, you might want to look up how Jesus would respond if he were in your shoes. I doubt publicly harassing his "enemy" would be an option. To sum this up, don't ever say that I or the Orr family and friends are laughing at your family or this matter. Everyone is sincerely sorry for your loss.
I'm sorry I don't know you or care to obviously there is something truly evil inside the people Mr Orr has defending him. What I state are facts from actual court dates. The stare downs the evil looks as if we did something wrong for showing up and refusing to let him not accept responsibility something .His mother obviously never made him , thats why we are all here today. I am the one who was there when his son asked me if he was only gonna get ten years after hitting his dad like an animal. So dont pretend to know or feel compassion on here. As far as publicly embaressing him at least he is alive to get embaressed. What he did to Travis and again I should care about him. I will scream from the rooftops and continue to pursue every news station available. Why you ask? You think to embaress poor Mr Orr but the truth is to seek Justice for Travis. As long as there is breath in my body I will make sure he is held RESPONSIBLE for the murder he committed. I will not be silenced no matter who is embaressed. It was his actions he was embaressed of not mines. Or is it my fault now. Do you see the problem. Everyone blames everyone else except him. How long you guys gonna make excuses for David Orr. ARENT YOU TIRED OF IT.
Justice

Louisville, KY

#68 Jan 22, 2014
Ugly female co-worker wrote:
<quoted text>
There are several people at fault here and you are singling out one person. You mention the bouncer. He should have stepped in instead of shaking his head. The other people in the vehicle who very well might have been behind the wheel. If they were drunk then people should have stepped up.
Since you are his supporter, friend, self-appointed "family" spokesperson and ugly female co-worker, you knew the stories about his drinking issues and about the MANY times he was behind the wheel drunk. Why didn't"t YOU step up? Seems like you would have been a more appropriate person to "step up" than to point the finger at a bouncer in a strip club or at "people" who should have stepped up......what did you do? Not a thing....just kept laughing at him behind his back like everyone else. If you want someone to share the blame for murdering an innocent man, look in a mirror! You obviously realized you can't save a killer from himself, but are so willing to absolve him from guilt and blame strangers for doing nothing!! He alone is to blame....fool!
SNAG

Louisville, KY

#69 Mar 11, 2014
I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT WISH TO MAKE THIS ISSUE WORSE OR EVEN GIVE MY OPINION ON IT BECAUSE I KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BUT HEARSAY BUT ON THAT SAME NOTE,"I DO KNOW DAVID ORR." WHEN I SAY I KNOW HIM I MEAN I WAS CLOSER TO DAVE THAN I WAS WITH MY OWN BROTHER WHEN WE WHERE IN HIGH SCHOOL & SEVERAL YEARS AFTER BUT THATS IN THE PAST. I KNOW THERE ARE PEOPLE ON HERE CALLING HIM NAMES LIKE "MURDERER" OR "KILLER". WELL I KNOW BETTER. I DONT GIVE A F#CK WHAT ANY BODY SAYS CAUSE I KNOW HE IS GOOD MAN......SCRATCH THAT,"HE IS GREAT MAN" I AM VERY CONFUSED ABOUT CERTAIN THINGS THATS HAPPENED BUT ITS OK. I KNOW THERE PROBABLY WONT BE MUCH GOOD FEED BACK TO ANYTHING I SAY BUT I COULD CARELESS CAUSE I KNOW HIM & HE DID NOT DO THIS ON PURPOSE. HOPE EVERYONE CAN FIND SOME CLOSURE. LOV YA JAKE.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#70 Mar 11, 2014
So fu#k the man he hit and left laying to die. You people are really a peace of work. Leaveing the sceen is no accident. If you were his friend then you must be a filthy lier too! I hope you never hit any one you will oviously leave them to die and justify your actions. Your oviously not God fearing people. Your no better than a mass murder that kills children and then there selfs so as not to face the concequences. You must have been quite a team back in a day. Shame the law dosn't protect us from filth like you but God has some concequences for yea on judgement day BITCH.
Justice

Louisville, KY

#71 Mar 11, 2014
SNAG wrote:
I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT WISH TO MAKE THIS ISSUE WORSE OR EVEN GIVE MY OPINION ON IT BECAUSE I KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BUT HEARSAY BUT ON THAT SAME NOTE,"I DO KNOW DAVID ORR." WHEN I SAY I KNOW HIM I MEAN I WAS CLOSER TO DAVE THAN I WAS WITH MY OWN BROTHER WHEN WE WHERE IN HIGH SCHOOL & SEVERAL YEARS AFTER BUT THATS IN THE PAST. I KNOW THERE ARE PEOPLE ON HERE CALLING HIM NAMES LIKE "MURDERER" OR "KILLER". WELL I KNOW BETTER. I DONT GIVE A F#CK WHAT ANY BODY SAYS CAUSE I KNOW HE IS GOOD MAN......SCRATCH THAT,"HE IS GREAT MAN" I AM VERY CONFUSED ABOUT CERTAIN THINGS THATS HAPPENED BUT ITS OK. I KNOW THERE PROBABLY WONT BE MUCH GOOD FEED BACK TO ANYTHING I SAY BUT I COULD CARELESS CAUSE I KNOW HIM & HE DID NOT DO THIS ON PURPOSE. HOPE EVERYONE CAN FIND SOME CLOSURE. LOV YA JAKE.
Take your alcoholic, lying, murdering "friend" and go play in traffic....please! Your defense of that scum is pathetic, but as they say.....birds of a feather......!
Splooge Bob Fish Pants

Newark, NJ

#72 Mar 11, 2014
defeated wrote:
So fu#k the man he hit and left laying to die. You people are really a peace of work. Leaveing the sceen is no accident. If you were his friend then you must be a filthy lier too! I hope you never hit any one you will oviously leave them to die and justify your actions. Your oviously not God fearing people. Your no better than a mass murder that kills children and then there selfs so as not to face the concequences. You must have been quite a team back in a day. Shame the law dosn't protect us from filth like you but God has some concequences for yea on judgement day BITCH.
you spelled "piece" wrong. And I liked how you said God will judge you on judgement day and called him a 8itch afterwards .....SMH

Location hidden

#73 Mar 11, 2014
Splooge Bob Fish Pants wrote:
<quoted text> you spelled "piece" wrong. And I liked how you said God will judge you on judgement day and called him a 8itch afterwards .....SMH
If only I could spell my son would still be alive. He never would have fallen victim to satan him self. You never know when you or some one you love will fall victim to a drunk driver. Maby he or she will stick around to face it. It will still hurt the same but they will be behind bars. David Orr ran and hid and has told one lie after another. In other words he could be the one who gets you too. Hes still out there.
Harsh reality

Kearny, NJ

#74 Mar 11, 2014
defeated wrote:
<quoted text>
If only I could spell my son would still be alive. He never would have fallen victim to satan him self. You never know when you or some one you love will fall victim to a drunk driver. Maby he or she will stick around to face it. It will still hurt the same but they will be behind bars. David Orr ran and hid and has told one lie after another. In other words he could be the one who gets you too. Hes still out there.
If I ever hit someone on foot and I'm in a car...you can guarantee I will be out of there....accidents happen and grade lane is not a place for cyclists or pedestrians...due to its poor design. Even if your not drunk hitting a pedestrian is not hard to due...swerving could get more people killed. I do feel for your loss though.
Harsh reality

Kearny, NJ

#75 Mar 11, 2014
By the way, it was an accident....not like the Guy meant to hit him. Wouldnt really call that evil. He's lying because he's scared, he doesn't wanna do 10 years for an accident. Which is why I said if I hit someone I'd run....too much legal BS for a non malicious accident.
Really

Louisville, KY

#76 Mar 12, 2014
Harsh reality wrote:
By the way, it was an accident....not like the Guy meant to hit him. Wouldnt really call that evil. He's lying because he's scared, he doesn't wanna do 10 years for an accident. Which is why I said if I hit someone I'd run....too much legal BS for a non malicious accident.
You don't serve 10 years for an accident. You serve it for being a drunk who made the choice it get behind the wheel again, and this time, you hit and killed someone. Did he accidentally pour all that alcohol down his throat before he killed an innocent man?

Location hidden

#77 Mar 12, 2014
If you would leave some one dieing when you hit them then you are evil too. but never mind I started thinking there was good people in this world. It takes a "accident" to find out there is not. The 10 years was not for the accident any way it was for leaveing not rendering aid and washing and hideing your truck, David Orr. How stupid do you think people are? If the Judge dose not allow the evidence I will take it to the grand jury. Either way it gos you will get a lot more than 10 years. You should have accepted the plea. Then there will be some harsh reality for you.
Justice

Louisville, KY

#78 Mar 12, 2014
Splooge Bob Fish Pants wrote:
<quoted text> you spelled "piece" wrong. And I liked how you said God will judge you on judgement day and called him a 8itch afterwards .....SMH
Actually, it wasn't spelled wrong.........you are a PIECE of shit.........you and your murderer friend.
FAMILY

Bardstown, KY

#80 Apr 1, 2014
SNAG wrote:
Have you people lost your mind, I could not for the life of me call this anything but murder! Jake have you ever wondered what my family was thinking while he was laying there before he passed...did he call for his mama? Did he think of his children....if your friend is such a great guy, was this the first time someone poured booze down his throat [being a smart ass]
and who had the gun to his head while he was driving down Grade Ln...Its simple he wants a jury to give him his time and Jake you should pray he spends everyday on the inside after he is sentenced in the hole or lock down...scared...praying...wond ering...like my family, so Jake suc one and stick it where the sun wont shine get use to it..you too might like it..plus when he does get out one day he should just move...and for the one who wanted to make excuses about Bikes and being on Grade Ln..Bullcrap! He had a right to be there it was David Orr who should of not been there he was drinking and driving! Don't anyone understand that!!!
Julie

Louisville, KY

#81 Apr 3, 2014
Revelations wrote:
More denial...I never once said what he did was right. And yes, who can blame him for running? Hes screwed, probably someone that works at ford or ups or someone that left stooges tanked. Blame the city as well for not putting in well needed biscycle lanes, that area is heavy with non motor pedestrian traffic and is in major need of good quality bike lanes....our tax dollars at work.
once again a narrow minded idiot...why would it matter where the assailant may have worked? You could be wrong....the point is...They belong in jail for leaving the scene if anything!!!
BAD people

Bowling Green, KY

#82 Apr 17, 2014
Where are the good people? How about show respect both side are ridiculous if you want my opinion ...(Sure you don't ) shut up go to court let the judge handle this matter . In the mean time get on your hands and knees and pray !!! Put it in gods hands not fellow Americans who have opinions ... GOD and BIBLE ;) god bless you all

Location hidden

#83 Apr 17, 2014
BAD people wrote:
Where are the good people? How about show respect both side are ridiculous if you want my opinion ...(Sure you don't ) shut up go to court let the judge handle this matter . In the mean time get on your hands and knees and pray !!! Put it in gods hands not fellow Americans who have opinions ... GOD and BIBLE ;) god bless you all
Yea pray the court system starts takeing these people who only have accidents and run scared off the street for a change so you and your dirty knees will be safe on the road.
Punkass

Prospect, KY

#84 Apr 18, 2014
Grade lane stays full of drunks with kuhls and stooges right across from each other. People speeding all the time and wrecking. I would never ride a bike there but regardless whoever was driving I hope they get what coming to them

Location hidden

#85 Apr 18, 2014

LOUISVILLE, Ky.(WDRB)-- A five-year-old boy died after Louisville Metro Police say a hit-and-run driver drove his minivan onto the sidewalk and struck the child as he rode his scooter in a yard.

It happened just before 7 p.m. Thursday in the 5500 block of Grandel Blvd., police said.

Authorities say the child was taken to Kosair Children's Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Deputy coroner Jo-Ann Farmer identified the child as Benjamin Clem, age 5, of Granwood Place. Farmer said the child died of blunt force injuries.

Police arrested a suspect, Edward Pearce, age 24, on Skyline Drive, near his home, a short time later.

They say he was under the influence of some kind of intoxicant.

"This person driving this car was driving erratic, ran up on the sidewalk, struck the child, continued on and was headed back to his home where he was located a short time later," said Ofc. Carey Klain with Louisville Metro Police.

Klain said a witness remembered the license plate of the vehicle. Police used that information to locate Pearce.

Pearce's Metro Corrections booking report says he failed several field sobriety tests and that officers found "a needle containing a clear fluid" in his back pocket.

Pearce is charged with murder, DUI, possession of heroin and leaving the scene of an accident - hit and run. Pearce is due to appear in jail arraignment court Friday morning.
This person has got out of several traffic charges includeing DUI in the past. DID THE CHILD DESERVE TO DIE TOO BECAUSE HE WAS RIDEING HIS SCOOTER IN HIS YARD? Get the MURDERERS off the street! I hope the next victim is you while you are on your hands and knees praying and send you to your god.

Copyright 2014

Location hidden

#86 Apr 18, 2014
Punkass wrote:
Grade lane stays full of drunks with kuhls and stooges right across from each other. People speeding all the time and wrecking. I would never ride a bike there but regardless whoever was driving I hope they get what coming to them
The bike was my sons only option to get to work. The person who hit him and ran is

DAVID ORR he works at CSX and no he was not on his way
to work he had been drinking all night. him or his
passengers did not call 911. If they had Travis would
be alive today. No one has done one day in jail.
Nov. 18 2014, 2 years later, he most likely will get
probation. Drunk drivers are killing people every day in cars, on bikes, children on scooters, babys strapped in the back of cars.... My son did not deserve to die because he was rideing a bike on grade lane and the little boy did not deserve to die because he was rideing a scooter in his yard. The victims just have to accept HARSH REALITY in this town. The system protects the drunk drivers in this town and not the victims. If the drunk driver who killed the little boy yesterday had been taken from behind the wheel for previous DUI charges instid of the charge being knocked down to a misdemeaner that sweet baby would still be alive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
murderer Josh Young 4 hr Disgusted 2
Is the LMPD, Good or Bad ? (Jan '13) 10 hr chucky 68
Review: Speedi Hot Lunch Service LLC 11 hr Perry Winkle 1
dawn gee (Jan '13) 12 hr abelld 12
Mcconnell or grimes 12 hr Tony 33
is Ali a muslim? (Jan '14) 13 hr Roofus 14
Right-to-work: The right message for Kentucky's... 14 hr Ace McMollan 6
Louisville Dating
Find my Match

Louisville Jobs