Grade lane hit and run (Travis Christ...
I know him

Dallas, TX

#43 Jan 15, 2014
justice wrote:
Does a good man and a good father, drive drunk and run to save his ass, leaving an innocent man dying on the side of the road? What's so good about that person, or peolle, as you so eloquently spelled it? The right thing to do? First off, make good decisions and don't drink and drive.....something he had done MANY times in the past....his reputation as a barfly is very well deserved and already had MANY at the railroad whispering that he was the one behind the hit and run before it was announced on the news....! But it you have done the wrong thing AGAIN...the right thing to do is to stop, do what you can to save an innocent man and after all that, tell the truth instead of doing your best to save your own ASS at everyone else's expense. Lie, after lie, after lie.....! Yes, I can say I never "drank and rode" or drove.....brainiac! Obviously, our definitions of what a good "peeson" is differ greatly......
you need mental help. I hope for you get professional help cause your CRAAAAZZZZZYYYYY!!!!!
Louisville

Evansville, IN

#44 Jan 15, 2014
Someone that's pointing out the obvious needs mental help? How do you figure? You can defend him all you like, regardless of what bullshit childhood stories you have he killed a man, left him for dead and tried to hide his crime. Who needs the mental help? Your really gonna try to defend those actions? Would you feel the same if it were a family member of yours? I doubt it. It doesn't matter what ass kissers chime in and add their unwanted two cents, his day is coming, regardless of what water skiing stories you wanna post. Are ya gonna show up to cheer him on for his jury trial? I doubt it.
Edison58

Louisville, KY

#45 Jan 15, 2014
Politically Incorrect wrote:
<quoted text> actually the proper translation is not kill but murder. Murder is to kill with intent or anger. Like it or not it was an accident...he's looking at man slaughter. Do your research fool.
You need to do some research. He is NOT being charged with man slaughter.
Edison58

Louisville, KY

#46 Jan 15, 2014
I know him wrote:
<quoted text> I agree, I grew up with David Orr & I mean I GREW UP WITH HIM! He was ,by far, my best friend & we did everything together. He learned how to Water Ski with us back when we were younger cause we used to go to the lake every summer & we had a Fish & Ski boat & pop used to drag us around Nolin lake all the time. I miss them times. I would love to be able to go back & fix this mess for my friend & for Mr. Christys family. I am praying for everyone cause regardless what ANYONE says this was a tragic accident that shouldnt have happened. Good Look to everyone & GOD BLEASS
MY SON IS NOT SOMEONES MESS, ACCIDENT, OR MISTAKE! So your saying if you feel like you are better than the person that you kill we should accept it and feel sorry for the MURDERER. He better be scared hes a walking dead worthless peace of shit!
justice

Louisville, KY

#47 Jan 15, 2014
I know him wrote:
<quoted text> you need mental help. I hope for you get professional help cause your CRAAAAZZZZZYYYYY!!!!!
Telling the truth doesn't make you crazy.......crazy is when you see the facts but choose to ignore them because you think you "knew" him when he was a child. Obviously, the reality of what he is disturbs you.......it should. Be afraid, be VERY afraid!!

Everyone was talking about it at the railroad the day after it happened and were suspicious because he was a known drunk. And then, mysteriously, his truck was missing, "being worked on" (also known as being washed and kept hidden) until the police located it and him.
ANGELA HENSON

United States

#48 Jan 15, 2014
<quoted text> so if you hit someone you wouldn't be scared?? Like I said, which can blame him for being scared not who can blame him for his crime. Learn to read and comprehend full sentences and quit being useless and just half azzing everything in your life....loser.
Scared yes. Only to think of myself NO. He could of tried to save him not drop his buddies off and go home to hide and wash his truck. Sober up and lawyer up. I loved Travis me and his sister been best friends 23 years. Learn until you bury someone from a drunken 'MISTAKE' you can speak on the subject. When the coward asks for forgiveness and admits fault then we can try and forgive. See if you can sit across from someone that killed your loved one with a smirk on his face having a good time with his friends laughing at court. Walk in our shoes you pathetic asshole.
ANGELA HENSON

United States

#49 Jan 15, 2014
<quoted text> actually the proper translation is not kill but murder. Murder is to kill with intent or anger. Like it or not it was an accident...he's looking at man slaughter. Do your research fool.
Do your research idiot. Hes charged with hit and run and failure to render aid. Since his drunk ass ran washed the truck and hide three days. They had no evidence to charge him with manslaughter. So speak on facts idiot. Hes a coward and your pathetic for arguing with his family. God have mercy on both you devils. His court trumps all.
ANGELA HENSON

United States

#50 Jan 15, 2014
Ok this what you wanna hear Oh Mr Orr you are forgiven. I don"t care that you lied on all the interviews and never once accepted any responsibility. I forgive even though you've never once said sorry or looked any of us in the eye at court. You were scared Mr Orr oh you poor thing. It's okay. We will just forget all this and let you and your family move on. People you better wake up. You think Travis Christy wasn't scared laying in that ditch NOBODY cared about him being scared. Three people and not one cared about him. They didn't care about his sons being scared without a dad for the rest of their lives. They don't care his mom is terrified something will happen to her daughter now. They care his sister scared her mom will have a heart attack by the time this is over. So forgive me Lord for nit caring if he was scared. Only thing he scared of is prison. Which the max he can get is 10 years.You tell me wheres the justice in that.
wilson

Shepherdsville, KY

#51 Jan 16, 2014
Justice will previal!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#52 Jan 16, 2014
ok

Location hidden

#53 Jan 16, 2014
I know him wrote:
<quoted text> I agree, I grew up with David Orr & I mean I GREW UP WITH HIM! He was ,by far, my best friend & we did everything together. He learned how to Water Ski with us back when we were younger cause we used to go to the lake every summer & we had a Fish & Ski boat & pop used to drag us around Nolin lake all the time. I miss them times. I would love to be able to go back & fix this mess for my friend & for Mr. Christys family. I am praying for everyone cause regardless what ANYONE says this was a tragic accident that shouldnt have happened. Good Look to everyone & GOD BLEASS
Do the world a favor JAKE, Step out in front of the train.
justice

Louisville, KY

#55 Jan 17, 2014
wilson wrote:
God says to forgive an forget. Well trust me this family needs to forgive this man but you will never ever forget. But to move forward you must forgive. just saying...
What is there to forgive? According to his friends who jump on here to defend him, he is innocent. He lies and tries to throw the guilt toward the people that were with him that night, his former "friends". Bet they're not so friendly anymore! They played a part in this, too, as one of those idiots should have done the right thing, at that very moment........not wait until the next day before going to the police when they realized their "friend" was going to do his best to make himself look innocent and to let them take the fall. All 3 are guilty of not rendering aid, but only 1, David Orr, drove the vehicle that took the life of an innocent man because once again, he was driving DRUNK!!! For those that want to defend him and call him friend on here (anonymously of course), consider that we will do to his "friends" if it means trying to save his own ass!

And BTW, God does not say forgive and FORGET. He says "If your brother sins, REBUKE HIM, and IF HE REPENTS, forgive him. If he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times comes back to you and says, "I repent," forgive him" (Luke 17:3-4). Where is the repentance? He has NEVER, and WILL NEVER speak the truth. All he does is lie, deny and try to point the finger in another direction. He thinks people believe his BS story....not a chance!
Ugly female co-worker

Louisville, KY

#57 Jan 17, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
No David Orr was not scared to death. The bastard is still alive. Travis Christy is dead and the coward that killed him brings UGLY female coworkers to court with him to sit and laugh at his family. If that is a good man then I need to arm myself before I go out the door from now on. I have copys of all of the evidence. Would you like to see the video from Godfather? It shows how good a man he is. Even the bouncer shook his head as David Orr walked out the door. Then he killed Travis on the way back to Stooges to drop off his friends to there car and casualy drives back out of that parking lot. Leaveing Travis with head busted, neck broke in three places and left foot broke to die in agoney on the side of the road. Im sure he was thinking of his 2 teen age sons as he died in excruceating pain. He was going to get the money for his youngest sons birthday that day. Oh pardon me its not the suffering of the victum that counts its the poor pitiful coward murderer we should feel sorry for. And by the way Travis is not just somebodys mistake. Why do we bother to make laws? If I ever get the chance I will scare the bastard to death accept he will realy be dead.
First of all, if you think for one minute that I (we) were "laughing at his family" you are horribly mistaken. I normally don't get involved with the "bashing" threads I read, but since this involves me and what you "assume" you know to be true, I'm forced to. No one, NO ONE, on this end finds any humor in this. This was a terrible accident and if you think that myself, Mr. Orr, his family and friends are not sorry for your loss then you mistaken. Posting threatening comments and harassment isn't the answer. Everyone knows your family is suffering from this loss, but the suffering doesn't stop there. This wasn't premeditated. Also, as you quote your bible scriptures, you might want to look up how Jesus would respond if he were in your shoes. I doubt publicly harassing his "enemy" would be an option. To sum this up, don't ever say that I or the Orr family and friends are laughing at your family or this matter. Everyone is sincerely sorry for your loss.
Ugly female co-worker

Louisville, KY

#58 Jan 17, 2014
Ugly female co-worker wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, if you think for one minute that I (we) were "laughing at his family" you are horribly mistaken. I normally don't get involved with the "bashing" threads I read, but since this involves me and what you "assume" you know to be true, I'm forced to. No one, NO ONE, on this end finds any humor in this. This was a terrible accident and if you think that myself, Mr. Orr, his family and friends are not sorry for your loss then you mistaken. Posting threatening comments and harassment isn't the answer. Everyone knows your family is suffering from this loss, but the suffering doesn't stop there. This wasn't premeditated. Also, as you quote your bible scriptures, you might want to look up how Jesus would respond if he were in your shoes. I doubt publicly harassing his "enemy" would be an option. To sum this up, don't ever say that I or the Orr family and friends are laughing at your family or this matter. Everyone is sincerely sorry for your loss.
There are several people at fault here and you are singling out one person. You mention the bouncer. He should have stepped in instead of shaking his head. The other people in the vehicle who very well might have been behind the wheel. If they were drunk then people should have stepped up.
Justice

Evansville, IN

#59 Jan 17, 2014
<quoted text>
There are several people at fault here and you are singling out one person. You mention the bouncer. He should have stepped in instead of shaking his head. The other people in the vehicle who very well might have been behind the wheel. If they were drunk then people should have stepped up.
Ugly -

No one besides the murderer, David Orr, is responsible for his actions. He is supposedly an adult and had made the decision AGAIN to drink and drive. It was inevitable that he would end up in this type of situation because he had done this soooooo many times. Why should a bouncer or anyone else have to step in? He knew exactly what he was doing. HE was the driver and the one responsible for killing an innocent man. You are just another person trying to make him the victim instead if what he is....a killer!!!! You are just trying to put doubt in people's minds....he was the driver PERIOD, so save your bs and your pretend sympathy!
Ugly female co-worker

Louisville, KY

#60 Jan 18, 2014
I'm sorry, I didn't know you were there.
journey

Atlanta, GA

#61 Jan 18, 2014
<quoted text> read the "original " Greek translation. There is a huge difference in kill and murder.
Yeah it is a huge difference between kill & murder here.. if he would have acted like a normal human with a heart & brain and stopped to try n help.or call.for help it would have been killed if the man passed.. but since this heartless self centered dick ran to save his own ass it.is now murder.. but either way streets god or prison punishment will be served... for the rest of his life..

Location hidden

#62 Jan 18, 2014
wilson wrote:
God says to forgive an forget. Well trust me this family needs to forgive this man but you will never ever forget. But to move forward you must forgive. just saying...
`~~So we are all just free game to who ever wants to drink and drive then we have to forgive and move on so that we creat a target for the people who feel like they have a right to put other peoples lives in danger and just be forgiven time and time again. The whole world has to accept that a drunk driver could kill there children, parents, friends ... and just be forgiven. Move on with your life, get out of my way so that I can get back to takeing other peoples lifes in danger. I am better than you so I have the right to put every ones life in danger. I can pay my way out of it and do it again. If you dont forgive me then you are crazy. I quote the bible to prove the victim is in the wrong. I call the victims family stupid. I am above the law.
The bible says that there is a specal place in hell for people who sin in the name of God and that God understands a mothers rage. You can't pay your way out on judgement day. Then you wll see that bald headed son of a bitch that calls him self a attorney again. Mean time why don't you crash into some thing besides a human for a change and kill your self and please take your friends with you so that decent LAW ABIDEING people can leave the house again with out fearing you will kill us sense the law is not going to protect us from your kind.

Location hidden

#63 Jan 18, 2014
<quoted text>
So what are you going to do? Air and opportunity.

Location hidden

#64 Jan 19, 2014
I'm sorry, I didn't know you were there.
I whish you were. And I'm sorry I didn't know you told God what to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 1 hr Emm3 433
Looking to give a woman oral, any takers? 1 hr Filth N Fury 2
News Dog found shot in Daviess County (Jul '11) 5 hr Tim 45
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 11 hr scotty steiner 2,533
News Suspect arrested in west Louisville murder (May '09) 11 hr Anonymous 10
Retarded Things Democrats Believe (Mar '12) 16 hr Menac 30
Ladies beware 18 hr The unknown 16

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance