Grade lane hit and run (Travis Christ...
justice

Louisville, KY

#21 Nov 22, 2013
Will he take the plea deal on Monday? Or his chances in January?
I know him

Louisville, KY

#22 Dec 28, 2013
David Orr is a good man and a good father .... you forgive is the right thing to do . Peolle make mistakes daily and you all gonna act like you never have drink and rode or drove lol GOD is the person you and these people need to turn too ... david is a normal peeson who does normal things so before u judge think about yourself YOU ALL DISGUST ME ... GOD BLESS
justice

Louisville, KY

#23 Jan 3, 2014
Does a good man and a good father, drive drunk and run to save his ass, leaving an innocent man dying on the side of the road? What's so good about that person, or peolle, as you so eloquently spelled it? The right thing to do? First off, make good decisions and don't drink and drive.....something he had done MANY times in the past....his reputation as a barfly is very well deserved and already had MANY at the railroad whispering that he was the one behind the hit and run before it was announced on the news....! But it you have done the wrong thing AGAIN...the right thing to do is to stop, do what you can to save an innocent man and after all that, tell the truth instead of doing your best to save your own ASS at everyone else's expense. Lie, after lie, after lie.....! Yes, I can say I never "drank and rode" or drove.....brainiac! Obviously, our definitions of what a good "peeson" is differ greatly......
ANGELA HENSON

United States

#24 Jan 13, 2014
Revelations wrote:
the law is so unforgiving that who can blame this person for being scared, even if the guy wasnt drunk and it was a clear cut accident, penalties and going through the system would all but kill you. Its wrong what he did, but who can blame him? If a cop hit this guy it would be considered an accident and nothing would be done at all...just to let you know. God bless you and i hope you find what you seek.
Who can blame him? You gotta be kidding me. Its not like he hit a dog.
ANGELA HENSON

United States

#25 Jan 13, 2014
justice wrote:
Will he take the plea deal on Monday? Or his chances in January?
He got another pass....
ANGELA HENSON

United States

#26 Jan 13, 2014
I know him wrote:
David Orr is a good man and a good father .... you forgive is the right thing to do . Peolle make mistakes daily and you all gonna act like you never have drink and rode or drove lol GOD is the person you and these people need to turn too ... david is a normal peeson who does normal things so before u judge think about yourself YOU ALL DISGUST ME ... GOD BLESS
You disgust us. Killing some one is way more than a mistake. He didnt have the decency to even stop. Your pathetic for condoning it. Mistakes we correct not run from. You cant forgive someone who has never even asked for it or admitted guilt.
I know him

Ft Mitchell, KY

#27 Jan 13, 2014
No one can HONESTLY say what they would do until it happens to you! I am sure no one wants anymore pain for either family. The bible says forgive. I forgive u "JAKE"
just an observation

United States

#28 Jan 13, 2014
I know him wrote:
No one can HONESTLY say what they would do until it happens to you! I am sure no one wants anymore pain for either family. The bible says forgive. I forgive u "JAKE"
It's not up to you to forgive him so take your forgiveness and stick it up your asbestos!!!!
Justice

Evansville, IN

#29 Jan 13, 2014
The bible also says thou shalt not kill. It also shows your true class that your on here arguing with the victims family. Bravo! Shows the sheer stupidity of some people. Regardless of what you feel about him, his fate isn't in your hands.
Anonymous

Louisville, KY

#30 Jan 13, 2014
huffman wrote:
i personall know david orr. he grew up with my sons. david ran i believe lbecause he was scared to death..not the. rite thing to do i know an he knows. david is truly a good mqn, but at time like this ones nerves that over. praying for all involved
No David Orr was not scared to death. The bastard is still alive. Travis Christy is dead and the coward that killed him brings UGLY female coworkers to court with him to sit and laugh at his family. If that is a good man then I need to arm myself before I go out the door from now on. I have copys of all of the evidence. Would you like to see the video from Godfather? It shows how good a man he is. Even the bouncer shook his head as David Orr walked out the door. Then he killed Travis on the way back to Stooges to drop off his friends to there car and casualy drives back out of that parking lot. Leaveing Travis with head busted, neck broke in three places and left foot broke to die in agoney on the side of the road. Im sure he was thinking of his 2 teen age sons as he died in excruceating pain. He was going to get the money for his youngest sons birthday that day. Oh pardon me its not the suffering of the victum that counts its the poor pitiful coward murderer we should feel sorry for. And by the way Travis is not just somebodys mistake. Why do we bother to make laws? If I ever get the chance I will scare the bastard to death accept he will realy be dead.
Anonymous

Louisville, KY

#32 Jan 13, 2014
I know him wrote:
I can say what I would honestly do if I hit some one or even a animal. I WOULD STOP AND RENDER AID! CALL 911! I did not teach my children to kill people and protect your own ass. I hope he dose get by with it like he said at the first court date because street justice is so much sweeter. A dish best served cold.
Politically Incorrect

United States

#33 Jan 13, 2014
ANGELA HENSON wrote:
<quoted text>
Who can blame him? You gotta be kidding me. Its not like he hit a dog.
so if you hit someone you wouldn't be scared?? Like I said, which can blame him for being scared not who can blame him for his crime. Learn to read and comprehend full sentences and quit being useless and just half azzing everything in your life....loser.
Politically Incorrect

United States

#34 Jan 13, 2014
Justice wrote:
The bible also says thou shalt not kill. It also shows your true class that your on here arguing with the victims family. Bravo! Shows the sheer stupidity of some people. Regardless of what you feel about him, his fate isn't in your hands.
actually the proper translation is not kill but murder. Murder is to kill with intent or anger. Like it or not it was an accident...he's looking at man slaughter. Do your research fool.
murder is the case

Bardstown, KY

#35 Jan 13, 2014
You know our family has seen our days and MR ORR when u go to prison and you will always look over your sholder because u dont know whos in there and brother let me tell you I know Mfers all the way to Florida im sure u had no insurance your may end up with no home before its over with I started this post...remember sometime when your playing with your kids TRAVIS cant.. think of tomorrow in court about that there will be justice.....u have no idea..there are no accidents when it comes to drinking and driving its called MURDER
justice

Louisville, KY

#37 Jan 14, 2014
Politically Incorrect wrote:
<quoted text> actually the proper translation is not kill but murder. Murder is to kill with intent or anger. Like it or not it was an accident...he's looking at man slaughter. Do your research fool.
Actually, fool, according to the King James version:

Exodus 20 &#9658;

King James Bible
The Ten Commandments

Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
Thou shalt not kill.
Thou shalt not commit adultery.
Thou shalt not steal.
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

Thought I'd add a few more on there for you to review, as it seems you DESPERATELY need it. Can add the rest if you like?

Call it what you will........a man is dead, through no fault of his own, and David Orr is responsible......that is one point we agree on.
Politically Incorrect

United States

#38 Jan 14, 2014
justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, fool, according to the King James version:
Exodus 20 &#9658;
King James Bible
The Ten Commandments
Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
Thou shalt not kill.
Thou shalt not commit adultery.
Thou shalt not steal.
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
Thought I'd add a few more on there for you to review, as it seems you DESPERATELY need it. Can add the rest if you like?
Call it what you will........a man is dead, through no fault of his own, and David Orr is responsible......that is one point we agree on.
read the "original " Greek translation. There is a huge difference in kill and murder.
yeahaya

Lexington, KY

#39 Jan 14, 2014
hey hey hey
wilson

La Vergne, TN

#40 Jan 14, 2014
Does anyone know what happened in court?
wilson

Shepherdsville, KY

#41 Jan 15, 2014
God says to forgive an forget. Well trust me this family needs to forgive this man but you will never ever forget. But to move forward you must forgive. just saying...
I know him

Antioch, TN

#42 Jan 15, 2014
huffman wrote:
i personall know david orr. he grew up with my sons. david ran i believe lbecause he was scared to death..not the. rite thing to do i know an he knows. david is truly a good mqn, but at time like this ones nerves that over. praying for all involved
I agree, I grew up with David Orr & I mean I GREW UP WITH HIM! He was ,by far, my best friend & we did everything together. He learned how to Water Ski with us back when we were younger cause we used to go to the lake every summer & we had a Fish & Ski boat & pop used to drag us around Nolin lake all the time. I miss them times. I would love to be able to go back & fix this mess for my friend & for Mr. Christys family. I am praying for everyone cause regardless what ANYONE says this was a tragic accident that shouldnt have happened. Good Look to everyone & GOD BLEASS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch 2 min Hawtwife 196
Hillary is the Racist, history proves it if you... 1 hr Cary Cottle 2
Pedophiles 9 hr Bobby 10
Summer Dickerson 11 hr Yougotcaught 7
The first 48 13 hr Yeah I said it 1
brownsboro rd kroger 13 hr live here now 1
Where are all the street walkers and hookers in... (Nov '15) 16 hr Carmine 25

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance