william

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

This guy, is not compassionate regarding his patients, and is in the business just to make money. He only cares about money, he has his residents do the work and he doesn't do follow up assessment, unless you count listening to patients breath sounds for three seconds. If he is your hospitalist at University hospital please do yourself or your family member a favor and fire him and get a new one.
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Ive noticed a very unusual trend with doc's as of late....they seem very hollow, unfriendly and just cold. One doc couldnt look me in the eyes while talking to me, he constantly looked down and seemed ''scared'' of me, my doc's for my back trouble is in outerspace and uncomfortably quiet. Its like....HELLO!? Anyone home? Something is definately changing, ive got a few more stories but i wont waste time but its,becoming common place, almost like docs are seperating themselves mentally from being empathetic.
true

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Revelations wrote:
Ive noticed a very unusual trend with doc's as of late....they seem very hollow, unfriendly and just cold. One doc couldnt look me in the eyes while talking to me, he constantly looked down and seemed ''scared'' of me, my doc's for my back trouble is in outerspace and uncomfortably quiet. Its like....HELLO!? Anyone home? Something is definately changing, ive got a few more stories but i wont waste time but its,becoming common place, almost like docs are seperating themselves mentally from being empathetic.
It's probably the only way they can deal with Obama care. It will leave many to die.
Bill

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Well, this dr. frank parker is far from a professional, warning stay away from him and Uofl hospital
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

true wrote:
<quoted text>
It's probably the only way they can deal with Obama care. It will leave many to die.
yeah screw 250million to save 50million whom most are illegal anyway, why does everyone live in this fantasy world of we can save everyone for free? Life is harsh, realistically you cannot save everyone, people haft to die, thats life....the world is not perfect, so ya better get good with jesus. Its all crashing very soon.
tag im it.

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Revelations wrote:
ummm why not just ask jeezus to heal you. The bible plainly says he does. Lacking some faith bigboy?
William

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Anyone, had dealings with so called, doctor frank parker. If so, you know his medicine practice, is what it is practice, and he doesn't do it well. Go practice in Tehran, and help us deal with our enemy. Then, you would really accomplish something.
Smitty

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Dr. parker teaches at the university, what a joke. Thats got to be a misprint
goodguy

Pekin, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Smitty wrote:
Dr. parker teaches at the university, what a joke. Thats got to be a misprint
. Nope.. but Dr.cragg Robberts.. is the same way.. I broke my leg and ankel sep6 of last year and seen him 1 time..im still needing surgerys .. they would not make me a follow up apt at end of my last one ..uofl will not call me back.. I have called and called.. I have screws and stuff that's got to come out..before I can start to bear weight.. crutches are kill in me.. all this was supposed supposed to be out last year and be walk-in by Dec of last year.. uofl is a joke.. I'm not walk-in..
Steve

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Stay away from George gataky dermatologist. He only cares about money.
Peter

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I agree with some above comments, dr. frank parker is not a physician, but sorry sack of sh-t
deron

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Only non insurance persons go get sorry medicine from sorry dr frank parker
Steve

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Frank parker is sorry excuse for a human
Katie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

This doctor frank parker truely is a sorry excuse for a doctor why do u think he practices at university. Hope what goes around comes around to this sick bastar#

“One Nation, under God”

Level 4

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Since lawyers began infiltration of the various medical associations after WW2 during the Polio vaccine craze of the 50's REAL medical science has stopped for the most part. From, that point onto today, they have been retrained to be LEGAL DOPE-DEALERS! IF you examine their behaviours today with the lack of time and respect they spend with patients makes it obvious. it's all about writing prescriptions today and if they sell enough drugs for a drug corp they can win all types of "prizes" including cruises, European vacations, etc, etc.

Its a contest on which doc can win the best prizes as they peddle DOPE4DOLLARS keeping you coming back for more as the dope makes you even SICKER!

There is a reason we get sick and DIE faster than any other people in the industrialized 1st-world of the planet. Lifespans are getting shorter and babies dying more and faster with MORE DEFECTS than in recorded American medical history. Think its all just coincidental?

Patients are just "micro-income streams" to most American docs today unfortunately. Why I did not go to med school, once I began exploring it I quickly was shown by the doc I was mentoring under that the system is too corrupt to be a REAL medical scientist today to actually HEAL patients and WARNED me against pursuing such a path in medicine.:(
Stevie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Texian and jonathan masters in each others arms, lovers

“One Nation, under God”

Level 4

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Stevie wrote:
Texian and jonathan masters in each others arms, lovers
IF a male, what kind of "man" allows himself to be called "Stevie"? Do my posts threaten your pointless trolling? Don't have anything better to do than be a public nuisance? There are thousands of cash docs out there who just see patients as a money crop to be harvested and you come here with little kiddie crap?!! You best hope one of your loved-ones does not become a victim NEXT!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Mitch McConnell 13 min little church girl 25
Clinton to appear in Lexington, Hazard with Grimes 50 min Fedup with Obama liberals 2
Republicans 52 min Fedup with Obama liberals 17
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr ohhahh 26,209
East End Crossing road construction MESS! 1 hr Dear Daddy 9
Nothing Changes Projects 2 hr LouisvilleKYreport 12
Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 2 hr lol 1,035
Carla Rebecca Rushing Stage Name Cody Lane Loui... (Jan '14) Jul 25 john 48
•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••