Angel of the Lord

Radcliff, KY

#1 Aug 17, 2014
there on Black Mountain, at a camp ground beside a fire sat the Clerk of Destiny, out of the east came a Angel of the Lord, she said unto the Clerk of Destiny I have in my hand a deed and have come to collect the Father's property. The Clerk of Destiny stated what is that which He claims today, she said the Soul of Man, the Clerk took the document from her hand and review it, upon review by the Clerk of Destiny I deem this to be true. The Father in Heaven is the rightful owner, pay unto He that which is His, "The Soul of Man"
hovel

Radcliff, KY

#2 Aug 18, 2014
unto hovel came a Angel of the Lord, in her hand a declaration of war, for the Soul of Man, they will be gather by the King's hand, for all man must learn, to His Kingdom they must turn, His only son so of the fire you will not burn, once again the King comes, so our father's work be done, he has forgot none, because the Father's LOVE is for everyone.
Pine Mountain

Radcliff, KY

#3 Aug 19, 2014
I am here waiting for you hovel, your bird Daygo, delivered your message, my army is in place, I will meet you tonight for a cup of stew, you, Headly and the Hillbilly Wiseman,,,,,,,,,,Captain Straight & Strong
Invitation to Defeat

Radcliff, KY

#4 Aug 21, 2014
hovel, I am here at Pine Mountain, I am a patient man, what is a few more days mean to me, but King Coal grows tried of you, I have been ordered to shut you down, I will march on Louisville and bring you back to Pine Mountain myself to face defeat, for this is where you say your God drew a line in the sand. You have three days to decide, on the fourth you best hide, you and Headly need to ride, side by side.......Captain Straight & Strong....PS....It's my job to prove you wrong!
Don

Sioux Falls, SD

#5 Aug 21, 2014
Angel of the Lord wrote:
there on Black Mountain, at a camp ground beside a fire sat the Clerk of Destiny, out of the east came a Angel of the Lord, she said unto the Clerk of Destiny I have in my hand a deed and have come to collect the Father's property. The Clerk of Destiny stated what is that which He claims today, she said the Soul of Man, the Clerk took the document from her hand and review it, upon review by the Clerk of Destiny I deem this to be true. The Father in Heaven is the rightful owner, pay unto He that which is His, "The Soul of Man"
The Maker of all Creation is most certainly the owner of all Creation, including the souls of men. He is also the one who will judge all of mankind to condemn to Hell or pardon the sinners whom God calls His own.
STRIFE

Radcliff, KY

#6 Aug 24, 2014
hovel, Headly and the Hillbilly Wiseman were at a campsite next to the Licking River, a stew cooking on a fire, hovel was in deep thought, all his life he was a builder of man, looked for the good in people to show them their is good in all, but now he builds strife in KY, he knows war comes, his heart was heavy. The Hillbilly Wiseman saw this in hovel and began to speak, his eyes strong as he looked at hovel, when has the Truth ever destroyed a man, for it can only strengthen man! Truth and Justice lead the King's Army, you speak only Truth in what you say, no man should feel sad for speaking TRUTH. "There are four things which are little upon the earth, but they are exceeding wise: The ants are a people not strong, yet they prepare their meat in the summer; The conies are but a feeble folk, yet make their houses in rock; The locusts have no king, yet go they forth all of them by bands; The spider taketh hold with her hands, and is in kings' places. There be three things which go well, yea, four are comely in going: A lion which is strongest among beasts, and turneth not away for any; A greyhound; an a he goat also; and a king, against whom there is no rising up. If thou hast done foolishly in lifting up thyself, or if thou hast thought evil, lay thine hand upon thy mouth. Surely the churning of milk bringeth forth butter, and the wringing of the nose bringeth forth blood; so the forcing of wrath bringeth forth strife.
hovel

Radcliff, KY

#7 Aug 26, 2014
their before the Throne of Light was hovel praying, " the people are beat down, forgive them their weakness, it is something all of man suffer from, I have heard that the weakness of man is no match for the Father's Love, his only son proved that, my KING. A voice proceeded from the Light, hovel my servant you have spoken wisely, proceed to Pine Mountain. "He wills it, He works it"
Humility

Radcliff, KY

#8 Oct 17, 2014
I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight. All things are delivered unto me of my Father, and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father, neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whom so ever the Son will reveal him. COME UNTO ME, ALL YE THAT LABOUR AND ARE HEAVY LADEN, I WILL GIVE YOU REST. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and y burden is light
TIME

Radcliff, KY

#9 Nov 7, 2014
The Sword of the Lord, is now in the Hand of Man, so has Truth been Spoken, now Justice is awoken.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Destinie N Jupin 4 hr Very true 7
Louisville's Toughest Street Gangs??? (Nov '15) 4 hr True true 72
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 7 hr Fleetwood 445
Gangs 9 hr Steven Deaks 2
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 9 hr Earl 3,426
Cuckold 14 hr Anon 9
44 Auto Mart in Louisville 17 hr Easyrider 1

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance