protector

Louisville, KY

#1 Dec 27, 2013
James Doolin, Louisville Legends Boxing coach and former LMPD put his hands on a woman the other day. He beats women apparently and the law lets him get away with is. It shows how messed up our justice system is
Don Evanzzerz

London, KY

#2 Dec 27, 2013
weirdo
Elizabeth

Louisville, KY

#3 Mar 23, 2015
Has a serious rap sheet involving battery. Will not allow parents to stay with their child while training. Strange guy. I do not trust it! And never will.
Jack

United States

#4 Mar 24, 2015
He is a great coach. He makes parents leave so their child can focus on the training better. People don't take their parents with them to boot camp do they? Thought not. This world is becoming so soft it makes me sick.
Bout it

Carrollton, KY

#5 May 5, 2015
James Doolin best known for taking the late and great Greg Paige to a dump in northern ky to fight for pennies ohh and one of his other fights got out to sleep by David Tua in like under 30 seconds its not boot camp its boxing a father should be allowed to watch his son train because pride and nerves are a part of boxing a game dog will fight to the death that cannot be taught

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ku Klux Klan rally nearing 14 hr Pope Apathy 5
are fat mexican women more disgusting than ugly... (Oct '11) 21 hr white 13
Pray for Cecil the Lion 23 hr Lion 5
Where can i buy packs of synthetic? Thu temex 4
Ariel Robinson Thu Newburgs Finest 1
Who's the biggest snitch/narc in Louisville? (Dec '10) Wed itdontmatter 46
allen dale Ryan jr Wed josh 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages