Driver arrested after intentionally r...

Driver arrested after intentionally running car into home during domestic dispute

There are 3 comments on the WAVE-TV Louisville story from Jan 1, 2014, titled Driver arrested after intentionally running car into home during domestic dispute. In it, WAVE-TV Louisville reports that:

Ed Brown lives in the neighborhood and called police because he was worried about the kids who live in the house.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVE-TV Louisville.

Darryl Isaacs

Grand Prairie, TX

#1 Jan 2, 2014
I'm glad the kids are okay, hoping he gets what he deserves, he could of kill some one.
http://www.isaacsandisaacs.com/blog/
Attorney at law

Louisville, KY

#4 Jan 4, 2014
Darryl Isaacs wrote:
I'm glad the kids are okay, hoping he gets what he deserves, he could of kill some one.
http://www.isaacsandisaacs.com/blog/
And I'm going to work hard to see that he gets what he deserves.Which when you consider the variables such as the temporary insanity caused by other guys there with his woman and kids,,,should be no more than time served and probation.
cbd

Mount Washington, KY

#5 Jan 5, 2014
GHETTO FABULOUS!!!! I heard this FOOL didn't have insurance on the car he drove into the house!!! Does that SUPRISE ANYONE????!!!!! A typical day in the LIFE OF BABY MAMMA DRAMA!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump better be glad 5 hr Aweful Leaders in... 6
more bad news for trump 6 hr ANTITHEIST 1
Glenview Park Subdivision (Apr '12) 8 hr Glen 45
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 11 hr Phoenix97 2,650
Trey Moss 11 hr WUT 5
Billy Ray Cyrus Concert 13 hr Billy ray cyrus ... 1
So many people who leave Kentucky, come back. ... (Jul '07) 16 hr Really 471

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance