Heck yes!
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#3 Oct 31, 2013
Were his lips moving ????
Politically Incorrect

United States

#5 Oct 31, 2013
Nah, Obama would never lie. After all he is the Messiah!
Big black

United States

#6 Nov 1, 2013
Obama lied to us all and the Democratic Party made sure we all got the shaft by signing a bill into law before it was even wrote . Remember your demicrat leaders saying,[ pass the health care reform act into law and then we can go back and read it once its a law ]
Taking about putting the wagon before the horses!!!
You would have to be a fool to vote for another Demicrat
Heh heh

Louisville, KY

#7 Nov 1, 2013
Nope. He's simply making the tough decisions so that Americans may survive and prosper. He realized early on that the majority of the citizens are encapable of intelligence, thus his election in the first place. He's also quite privy to the fact that people are genetically inferior intellectually and are best led like work animals. Those unwilling to work are still capable of voting and he knows to provide incentives. No, he hasn't lied about anything, because a lie isn't a lie if those being told the lie are too f cking stupid to know that they're being lied to in the first place by someone that has long been known to only lie. He's truly one very intelligent man, but how intelligent must one be to mislead zoo animals. I'll be the takes nice vacations. This country as we once knew it is history. Future generations of the new America should forever dispise the voters of today. In a scant few years the name of this country will probably change. The messiah has thus declared this playground as his own, so quit whining bitches. You wanted it to happen by not doing a damn thing to stop it.
Politically Incorrect

United States

#8 Nov 1, 2013
Heh heh. The post to end all political posts, I like you.. anti piggy in a piggy nation
spartan

Louisville, KY

#9 Nov 2, 2013
Heh heh wrote:
Nope. He's simply making the tough decisions so that Americans may survive and prosper. He realized early on that the majority of the citizens are encapable of intelligence, thus his election in the first place. He's also quite privy to the fact that people are genetically inferior intellectually and are best led like work animals. Those unwilling to work are still capable of voting and he knows to provide incentives. No, he hasn't lied about anything, because a lie isn't a lie if those being told the lie are too f cking stupid to know that they're being lied to in the first place by someone that has long been known to only lie. He's truly one very intelligent man, but how intelligent must one be to mislead zoo animals. I'll be the takes nice vacations. This country as we once knew it is history. Future generations of the new America should forever dispise the voters of today. In a scant few years the name of this country will probably change. The messiah has thus declared this playground as his own, so quit whining bitches. You wanted it to happen by not doing a damn thing to stop it.
Wow.I commend your understanding of human behavior.Com municative skills ain't too shabby either.
Anyway,,,nice post.Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
strippers from 30 years ago 10 hr old school 1
Why did Wave 3 Kevin & Carrie harned get divorce? (Aug '13) 10 hr lisa dawn 54
Trixie's Club Question (Jan '13) 14 hr Anonymous 33
Desiree Ritchie (Apr '10) 14 hr maryjane 5
Anyone know... 16 hr Kyle 2
Charlestown mayor, residents discuss subdivisio... (Jun '14) 17 hr lod resident 6
Is Religion a Mental Illness ? 19 hr Old and Knowing One 14

Flood Warning for Jefferson County was issued at March 05 at 11:13PM EST

Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:30 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:30PM
Dan Herron Tendered by Colts, Jerrell Freeman Receives Qualifying Offer
NBC Sports 3:57 PM
Colts tender Jerrell Freeman, Boom Herron, Daniel Adongo
ESPN 4:58 PM
49ers sign WR Simpson to two-year deal
Bleacher Report 3:00 AM
Colts' Extensions May Limit Free-Agency Flexibility
Bleacher Report 3:37 AM
How Much Is Hughes Worth as Top Pass Rusher?