Sandy From Kentucky
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
James

Glendale, AZ

#21 Sep 25, 2010
Topix was advised that posting pics of ugly
kentuckian women would certainly be offensive
to others. Some as we know are more uglier than
medusa!
Modeling agencies automatically REJECT all applications from kentucky women.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#22 Sep 25, 2010
I was just over on the Tempe, AZ. Topix. James is as popular there as he is here. Guess who else I saw Sandy63. I was supprised.

“Fight Like A Girl”

Since: Jul 10

Boston, MA

#23 Sep 25, 2010
James wrote:
Topix was advised that posting pics of ugly
kentuckian women would certainly be offensive
to others. Some as we know are more uglier than
medusa!
Modeling agencies automatically REJECT all applications from kentucky women.
ha ha and how did you come across such information or are you making it up as you go along. Why don't you go back to AZ and leave us southern belles alone.

“Have a ”

Since: Jun 08

sunny day :)

#24 Sep 25, 2010
Scarecrow wrote:
I was just over on the Tempe, AZ. Topix. James is as popular there as he is here. Guess who else I saw Sandy63. I was supprised.
I'm getting ready to start a thread about nastyas s james,since hes harassing us here again.I just dont get what his obsession is with us if he dont live here?Every couple of months he infests this louisville topix with a retarded thread one way or the other.

“Have a ”

Since: Jun 08

sunny day :)

#25 Sep 25, 2010
wicked31_5 wrote:
<quoted text>ha ha and how did you come across such information or are you making it up as you go along. Why don't you go back to AZ and leave us southern belles alone.
He muast be obssessed with this area,since he dont live here.....guy def has a problem.
-Masters-

Louisville, KY

#26 Feb 15, 2013
gross

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pray for Cecil the Lion 7 min Lion 5
Where can i buy packs of synthetic? 1 hr temex 4
Ariel Robinson 6 hr Newburgs Finest 1
Who's the biggest snitch/narc in Louisville? (Dec '10) 20 hr itdontmatter 46
allen dale Ryan jr 20 hr josh 2
News Latest Updates For The 5th National Preppers An... 22 hr SurvivalsEverything 1
5901 Cabin Way Wed Len 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages