Conn's auto service rip offs

Conn's auto service rip offs

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Lisa

Antioch, TN

#1 Jul 29, 2013
Use caution when you deal with this place . They will go to the junk yard to get parts spray paint the part , put it on your car and overcharge you for a brand new part . Also they charge more than a dealership would charge . If you don't want to get ripped off by Conns the con artist stay away from these lying snakes with thier fake smiles . You will get screwed sooner or latter .
Ernest Conway

Louisville, KY

#2 Jul 30, 2013
Lisa wrote:
Use caution when you deal with this place . They will go to the junk yard to get parts spray paint the part , put it on your car and overcharge you for a brand new part . Also they charge more than a dealership would charge . If you don't want to get ripped off by Conns the con artist stay away from these lying snakes with thier fake smiles . You will get screwed sooner or latter .
My family has dealt with the Conn establishment for many decades. You could not find a more honest, affordable, highly reputable place to have your car fixed than at Conn's. How dare you to attempt to besmirch their good name. They are an institution in the Highlands!
Slumerica

Columbus, OH

#3 Aug 9, 2013
I have never had any problems with them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chris vause ( christian hunter vause) 19 min ellie corbi 1
Ali 2 hr The facts Jack 1
Shay Godfather/Foxy Lady 4 hr Tobenext 1
Jesus Christ is alive 4 hr well 2
Jesus Saves (Jun '12) 4 hr Messenger 66
Got Jesus? 4 hr Messenger 1
Trump for President, He will win. watch 4 hr Earl 220

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance