need to find my daughter

need to find my daughter

Posted in the Louisville Forum

help

Louisville, KY

#1 Jun 29, 2013
Looking for my daughter!!! plz anyone with any info..... Need to find her mother Mary Garbet!!!!!
Pig Benis

Louisville, KY

#2 Jun 29, 2013
HaHa..nobody cares!!
john

Evansville, IN

#3 Jul 3, 2013
Pig Benis wrote:
HaHa..nobody cares!!
HaHa, you were born. A joke gone horribly wrong. Big black poles are happy though.
johnperry

United States

#4 Jul 10, 2013
need too find my son his name is john william perry jr he was born on june 22, 1995 iam his father john william perry john w perry jr did live on 1930 portland ave. louisville,ky havent seen my son since he was 5 years old it wasnt because of me it is because his mother mechelle irene wunch,perry she would not let come and see him. i did lived at 2250 old columbus rd owenton,ky 40359 if there is anyone with any information please leave the information on the loisville,ky topixs please john william perry jr is 18 years old now i gone long enough without seeing my son want too catch up on lost time i want my son too know i love you john william perry u are in my thoughts everyday i pay child support to his mom mechelle irene wunch,perry please help me too find my son john william perry jr still lives in louisville somewhere like too find him too get his phone number where i can talk too him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 2 hr Maverick 808 9,714
Iím looking for a bipolar lady 50-70 5 hr Looking for luv 8
Any ladyís into breastfeeding adults? 5 hr Looking for luv 1
Beware 5 hr Watchout 1
Are you in Pain? Hmu at 62-022-02269 for a hookup 7 hr Steven Deaks 13
heroin (Jul '13) 10 hr Rocky 21
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 19 hr Skinny Naab 4,274

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance