|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

Judged:

Bad Boogie Man wrote:
<quoted text> no one believes you , you jealous dried up old sow. any man with two eyes can see how crazy you are
Go pull your mother's pubic hair out of your teeth, you b*tch hog.

“Scarin the world at bedtime”

Since: Sep 09

YOUR CLOSET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2009

Beatrice wrote:
<quoted text>Go pull your mother's pubic hair out of your teeth, you b*tch hog.
look where your dirty mind goes, just because you live that way doesnt me we all do honey and you are the one with the cloven hooves.
Beatrice

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

Judged:

Bad Boogie Man wrote:
<quoted text>look where your dirty mind goes, just because you live that way doesnt me we all do honey and you are the one with the cloven hooves.
You have no idea about the way I live, Booger Man, nor do you really know anything about me. All you can do is guess. Why don't you go look in the mirror and see how d*mn ugly you are, Miss Piggy?

YOUR CLOSET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

Judged:

I know as much about you as you do me and yet it doesnt stop you from doing the exact same thing which just proves your craziness. I dont care how you live, i just know what you are and i dont need to see you to know that, you might be the richest, most physically attractive person in Louisville, but your soul is still black.
Beatrice

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2009

Judged:

Bad Boogie Man wrote:
I know as much about you as you do me and yet it doesnt stop you from doing the exact same thing which just proves your craziness. I dont care how you live, i just know what you are and i dont need to see you to know that, you might be the richest, most physically attractive person in Louisville, but your soul is still black.
Black is your favorite color, isn't it, Miss Deepthroat?

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2009

Beatrice wrote:
<quoted text>Black is your favorite color, isn't it, Miss Deepthroat?
What is your favorite color Beatrice clear? I tell you some of these damn people!

YOUR CLOSET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2009

Judged:

Beatrice wrote:
<quoted text>Black is your favorite color, isn't it, Miss Deepthroat?
it is as a matter of fact. As i told you before, black isnt an insult to everyone , just smallminded ,card carrying, sheet wearing, klan flag waving, moldy hearted bitches like you, beatrice dear.

YOUR CLOSET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2009

Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your favorite color Beatrice clear? I tell you some of these damn people!
lol, she ought to love black, its the color of her soul.
Beatrice

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2009

Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
White, white, and more white.
Beatrice

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2009

Judged:

Bad Boogie Man wrote:
<quoted text>it is as a matter of fact. As i told you before, black isnt an insult to everyone , just smallminded ,card carrying, sheet wearing, klan flag waving, moldy hearted bitches like you, beatrice dear.
No suprise it is your favorite color, Miss Liberal Coal Burner. Keep living in your fantasy world where you believe blacks are such nice people. Since you are so fond of them, move to a big city black neighborhood and see what a welcome they will give you. Keep hiding behind the safety of your computer and giving out insults....that's all a piece of sh*t coward like you can do.

YOUR CLOSET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2009

Beatrice wrote:
<quoted text>No suprise it is your favorite color, Miss Liberal Coal Burner. Keep living in your fantasy world where you believe blacks are such nice people. Since you are so fond of them, move to a big city black neighborhood and see what a welcome they will give you. Keep hiding behind the safety of your computer and giving out insults....that's all a piece of sh*t coward like you can do.
did i ever say there arent bad dangerous blacks, no i did not, i know there are , all im saying is that it isnt EVERY black as you claim. I know whites that are just as bad. And isnt hiding behind your computer what you are doing?
Beatrice

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

Hahahahaaaa! You're at 69% "yes, certifiable" bi-polar! And the funny part is...I only voted once! The discussion board has spoken! LOL Hahahaaa!!!!!!

YOUR CLOSET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

Beatrice wrote:
Hahahahaaaa! You're at 69% "yes, certifiable" bi-polar! And the funny part is...I only voted once! The discussion board has spoken! LOL Hahahaaa!!!!!!
yet its nothing to the 150 percent you would have had you included the biggest nutjob ob louisville topix, beatrice. I could care less what a retard like you or any other idiot on here thinks. i only value the opinions of people that matter to me. you are getting as infantile as james.

Since: Jun 09

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2009

Judged:

This makes me glad that I moved to Indiana. It's like a hillbilly f@@kfest in Louisville. How to be Stupid 101. They should take the majority of the loser posters from Louisville on this board up to Chicago to be in the Jerry Springer show. What is it with the South and mass amount of inbred idiots?

YOUR CLOSET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2009

Judged:

Kentuckians are Idiots wrote:
This makes me glad that I moved to Indiana. It's like a hillbilly f@@kfest in Louisville. How to be Stupid 101. They should take the majority of the loser posters from Louisville on this board up to Chicago to be in the Jerry Springer show. What is it with the South and mass amount of inbred idiots?
you arent fooling anyone and you are just as stupid as anyone else on here and worse because you dont see it. Like living across the river automatically makes you smarter, how stupid can a person be.
deadman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2010

If you are the same Sandy who went by the yahoo chat name SDBKY then everything that has been said about you is accurate!
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm asking one more time.....before tonght i didn't know you existed.Than you come on here and say i'm a fat moose when there's no picture of me on here.And one more thing....i'm not a bitch but a woman married to a man with whom i have a daughter with.Do you always come on here and start arguments with people you dont even know?And you call me a fat biotch for no reason at all.I dont know you and you dont know me to form that opinion.Why did you talk hateful and call me a moose when there's picture of me here?I dont give a crap about who can give or take....unless you just came on here tonight to just argue with anyone.
-Masters-

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Bristol wrote:
I'm laughing too b i t c h. Hahaha The only thing you'll be pulling up to tonight is to your bottles of oxycodone and your anti-depressants. LOL You're the welfare queen on here. Medicare moron. Go get a hip replacement on me. I could buy your ass. My floors need cleaning you random w h o r e. Shine my shoes redneck. Too bad sad girl; when you kill yourself, I'm going to buy your pre-foreclosed home and flip it for a less then better profit. Someone in your family is being molested by another member of your family, you incestuous heifer. Hahahaha. You NEED free entertainment, you cant buy it. You want to see your pic. Its the fat chick snorting the Kroger cake, blind monkey. You're lucky someone cares enough to waste film on you, victim. Weak b i t c h. You're far from a woman. Oh it hurts, you know it hurts-sensitive bat.
<quoted text>
Wow... she does not like Sandy... at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
2 men arrested after robbery at Circle K on Por... 37 min Phoenix97 6
Carla Rebecca Rushing Stage Name Cody Lane Loui... (Jan '14) 51 min john 48
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Tired of the bs 26,192
Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 2 hr uhk 1,018
Food vendor accused of murderous road rage inci... 3 hr Disgusted 5
Another DUMB Roach 3 hr LouisvilleKYreport 1
Another DUMB Roach 4 hr LouisvilleKYreport 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••