|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

Judged:

Beatrice wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it obvious by now, Booger Man, that I don't give a rat's *ss about your opinion? You can't type because you are old and senile, not to mention a dummy like your twin sister Sandy 63.
It is obvious to even a simple minded person who the trouble starting hater is on here, you and your idiot children. You are a racist bigot with a black heart and never post anything kind or useful. Im glad you dont care what i think, that means im nothing like you thank god and Sandy is a monumentally better and more intelligent person than you could even aspire to be. Your posts speak like you are common white trash and if you had all the life experience you claim to have, seems like you would be a better rounded intelligent human. You are common and vulgar.
Beatrice

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

Judged:

Bad Boogie Man wrote:
<quoted text>It is obvious to even a simple minded person who the trouble starting hater is on here, you and your idiot children. You are a racist bigot with a black heart and never post anything kind or useful. Im glad you dont care what i think, that means im nothing like you thank god and Sandy is a monumentally better and more intelligent person than you could even aspire to be. Your posts speak like you are common white trash and if you had all the life experience you claim to have, seems like you would be a better rounded intelligent human. You are common and vulgar.
If telling the truth about blacks makes me a racist, I'm guilty as charged. They are all worthless garbage, like you and Sandy. Vile, filthy,loudmouthed, nasty things....thank God I'm not black.
Beatrice

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

Judged:

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Seeing the immature comments that come out of your piehole......i doubt that.I know one thing,a grown and MATURE PERSON wouldn't like you do to people you dont even know.Your stupidity and hatred shows in every comment you post on here.And that has been since you started posting on here.
You just described yourself to a T. Though other words come to mind when I think of you, like "predictable"," boring", and "idiotic." Try to write a post that isn't going to bore me...and one that doesn't make you look like the senile old windbag you are.

“Scarin the world at bedtime”

Since: Sep 09

YOUR CLOSET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

Judged:

Beatrice wrote:
<quoted text>If telling the truth about blacks makes me a racist, I'm guilty as charged. They are all worthless garbage, like you and Sandy. Vile, filthy,loudmouthed, nasty things....thank God I'm not black.
You are more than a racist, you are an evil hearted person with a black soul and no redemning qualities. Sandy and i are far more intelligent t han you will ever be and your closed mind will keep you forever there in your dank, foul,home

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The 'ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

Bad Boogie Man wrote:
<quoted text>You are more than a racist, you are an evil hearted person with a black soul and no redemning qualities. Sandy and i are far more intelligent t han you will ever be and your closed mind will keep you forever there in your dank, foul,home
Dont worry "its" words bother me.I'm not perfect by any means,but i dont let a little person like him/her bother me when i love who i am most of the time.I have noticed in my life that people who insult others are unhappy with their lives,so they make themselves feel better by insulting other people.A lot of people carry that over from high school into adulthood unfortunaley.I have my faults like we all do,but this person is just downright evil where i feel sorry for him/her....almost.What nasty weather.
JAMES

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

Judged:

sandy63 and beatrice are sisters of the same mother
but different dads!

YOUR CLOSET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

Judged:

JAMES wrote:
sandy63 and beatrice are sisters of the same mother
but different dads!
and that raggedy, slimy, slithering cow beatrice is your momma, id be proud to be sandys sister
JAMES

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

Judged:

Actually,you are her retarded dad! Thats what
happens when you masterbate on tree bark,two
spawned daughters.
Beatrice

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2009

Judged:

Bad Boogie Man wrote:
<quoted text>You are more than a racist, you are an evil hearted person with a black soul and no redemning qualities. Sandy and i are far more intelligent t han you will ever be and your closed mind will keep you forever there in your dank, foul,home
Yack, yack, yack, yack. Before I read your posts, I never new a fat old hog could read, write,speak, and use a computer....you are the 8th wonder of the world, Booger Man. Now go wallow in the mud in your pen.
Beatrice

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2009

Judged:

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Dont worry "its" words bother me.I'm not perfect by any means,but i dont let a little person like him/her bother me when i love who i am most of the time.I have noticed in my life that people who insult others are unhappy with their lives,so they make themselves feel better by insulting other people.A lot of people carry that over from high school into adulthood unfortunaley.I have my faults like we all do,but this person is just downright evil where i feel sorry for him/her....almost.What nasty weather.
Your senile mind shows itself in all your posts....one day you say I'm a teenaged boy, the next you call me him/her. When you have no facts to go on, all you can do is guess. What will I be in your next post....male, female, young, old, middle aged? Take your time to think about it, now....don't want you to overwork that pea sized brain.

YOUR CLOSET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2009

Beatrice wrote:
<quoted text>Your senile mind shows itself in all your posts....one day you say I'm a teenaged boy, the next you call me him/her. When you have no facts to go on, all you can do is guess. What will I be in your next post....male, female, young, old, middle aged? Take your time to think about it, now....don't want you to overwork that pea sized brain.
no matter what she calls you, you are for a fact, one thing, a lowlife.

YOUR CLOSET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2009

Judged:

Beatrice wrote:
<quoted text>Yack, yack, yack, yack. Before I read your posts, I never new a fat old hog could read, write,speak, and use a computer....you are the 8th wonder of the world, Booger Man. Now go wallow in the mud in your pen.
Its your cloven hooves that clack the keyboard, you just hate that i call you out, hold you to task for your evil rants, but hey, you gotta have a bad guy and you and james fit the bill for this Topix board, and by the way Beatrice, spelling nazi of the Topix board, learn to spell KNEW.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The 'ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2009

Bad Boogie Man wrote:
<quoted text>Its your cloven hooves that clack the keyboard, you just hate that i call you out, hold you to task for your evil rants, but hey, you gotta have a bad guy and you and james fit the bill for this Topix board, and by the way Beatrice, spelling nazi of the Topix board, learn to spell KNEW.
Like i said somewhere else,his comments dont faze me a bit.I have more important things on my mind than what this it/him/her thinks about me.I couldn't care less to be honest.If it makes him/her/it feel better by saying i'm senile,stupid,my husband is blind than they can go for it.Judging by the posts which have been hate-filled recently,it's probably a guy in his mid 20s.Men in their 40s and older usually dont post comments with as much hatred as he does for no reason.I kind of pity him in a way for being so hateful to people he dont even know.
Beatrice

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

Judged:

Bad Boogie Man wrote:
<quoted text>Its your cloven hooves that clack the keyboard, you just hate that i call you out, hold you to task for your evil rants, but hey, you gotta have a bad guy and you and james fit the bill for this Topix board, and by the way Beatrice, spelling nazi of the Topix board, learn to spell KNEW.
I've learned that pig sh*t is spelled B-A-D B-O-O-G-I-E M-A-N. With your limited IQ, I'm not suprised that you forgot I told you your opinion means nothing to me. The only reason I answer your posts is because I enjoy insulting you.

YOUR CLOSET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

Judged:

Beatrice wrote:
<quoted text>I've learned that pig sh*t is spelled B-A-D B-O-O-G-I-E M-A-N. With your limited IQ, I'm not suprised that you forgot I told you your opinion means nothing to me. The only reason I answer your posts is because I enjoy insulting you.
i dont care if my opinion means anything to you, im delighted it doesnt or id be in your league and god forbid. your childish insults are amusing and constant repeats of the same thing. I m sure you know my IQ is anything but limited as its obvious to anyone that reads the topix boards. Insult away, im sure its a strain for you to be civil but as long as your being evil and nasty, it gives an added purpose to my day.
Trauma R N

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

AHHHH, I see Beatrice is still up to her old hateful ways. Dont let her fool you Boogie, she is nasty to everyone and gets mad when anyone says anything to her about her behavior. She is the queen of Topix Trolls and birth mother to many trolls on here. Keep up the good work Boogie!!

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

Judged:

<<<-- sneaks up behind Trauma and kisses her on the neck
Beatrice

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2009

Judged:

triple6vamp wrote:
<<<-- sneaks up behind Trauma and kisses her on the neck
Who would want to kiss THAT? My dad had beagle hounds that are prettier than Trauma RN.

YOUR CLOSET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2009

Judged:

Beatrice wrote:
<quoted text>Who would want to kiss THAT? My dad had beagle hounds that are prettier than Trauma RN.
no one believes you , you jealous dried up old sow. any man with two eyes can see how crazy you are

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2009

Im pretty sure I got her persona down pat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of77
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Ancient Wolf 81,234
Josh Young Guilty, or Not (Jul '13) 4 hr Auntie Phascist 42
Gilbert Renfrow 6 hr realtalk 1
Chris Fitzner 6 hr Damon 1
Would you live in the black infested west end? (Apr '09) 7 hr White Man 58
Downtown Assaults By Group of Teens (3/22/14) 7 hr black facts 466
maddie yates 8 hr ALSO CURIOUS 5
•••
•••