36 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes-she's certifiable

No-she's just pathetic

Neither-she's insignificant

El Zorro

Louisville, KY

#26 Nov 13, 2009
You sound like a nut job. Who cares about your supervisor and her medication. You're probably talking about yourself! LOL
Beatrice

Prospect, KY

#27 Nov 13, 2009
sandy63 wrote:
This is funny.Beatrice started a thread on me.I feel honored.LOL.
I did not post this thread, although it is funny.
Beatrice

Prospect, KY

#28 Nov 13, 2009
BAD BOOGIE MAN wrote:
Sandy, they are all beatrice , she love strouble in a big way, bristol is beatrice so pay her no mind, sh eis as juvenile as james and rich. what a moron she is
Look who's calling someone else a moron....someone who can't even spell.

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#29 Nov 13, 2009
El Zorro wrote:
You sound like a nut job. Who cares about your supervisor and her medication. You're probably talking about yourself! LOL
Beatrice i caught you!!you are so immature it's not funny.You make it seem like being bipolar is a bad thing.A lot of people have a mental illness,it dont make them bad or less desirable as a human being.You have a lot of learning to do about life.

“Scarin the world at bedtime”

Since: Sep 09

YOUR CLOSET

#30 Nov 13, 2009
Beatrice wrote:
<quoted text>Look who's calling someone else a moron....someone who can't even spell.
oh but it is you and its obvious and by the way, i can spell, i just cant type for crap. Hitting the keys wrong and misspelling are two different things but then, if you knew better......

“Hello”

Location hidden

#31 Nov 13, 2009
Bad Boogie Man wrote:
<quoted text>oh but it is you and its obvious and by the way, i can spell, i just cant type for crap. Hitting the keys wrong and misspelling are two different things but then, if you knew better......
LOL Some people are so obvious on here that it's not funny.Dont worry he "attacked" me also for hitting a key wrong.I guess that makes him feel important in a fuzzy kind of way.
El Zorro

Austin, IN

#32 Nov 13, 2009
BEING BI-POLAR IS A BAD THING! So what if your mom told you that you were "special" because you had a mental illness! LOL People in the real world know that it's NOT A GOOD THING! OMG you ARE crazy!
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Beatrice i caught you!!you are so immature it's not funny.You make it seem like being bipolar is a bad thing.A lot of people have a mental illness,it dont make them bad or less desirable as a human being.You have a lot of learning to do about life.
Wtf

Santa Barbara, CA

#33 Nov 13, 2009
I am bipolar. it is not a thing to joke about. i take several medicines a day to control it. beatrice maybe your just mad cause you got stuck with that name. who knows maybe your life is so boring that you try making people feel bad to make yourself feel better.

“Hello”

Location hidden

#34 Nov 14, 2009
Wtf wrote:
I am bipolar. it is not a thing to joke about. i take several medicines a day to control it. beatrice maybe your just mad cause you got stuck with that name. who knows maybe your life is so boring that you try making people feel bad to make yourself feel better.
Dont let this "thing" irritate you like he does everyone else.And your right on with your response to him.A lot of people live with mental illnes in today's society and you wouldn't even know it.

“Hello”

Location hidden

#35 Nov 14, 2009
El Zorro wrote:
BEING BI-POLAR IS A BAD THING! So what if your mom told you that you were "special" because you had a mental illness! LOL People in the real world know that it's NOT A GOOD THING! OMG you ARE crazy!
<quoted text>
Go suck an egg and grow up.I dont have a mental illness.I know people who do and they control it with medicine you stupid idiot.It sounds like your the one who's crazy!

YOUR CLOSET

#36 Nov 14, 2009
El Zorro wrote:
<quoted text>
mental illness is bad for the person that has to endure it but it cant be helped . obvioulsy you are young and immature, bet if you had the mental illness or a brother that did, you would sing a different tune.
El Zorro

Austin, IN

#37 Nov 14, 2009
LOL, and obviously you're both mental. Maybe you should hook up and share medication, save some money!
JAMES

Gilbert, AZ

#38 Nov 14, 2009
BIPOLAR,THEN RETARDED AND FINALLY EXTRA STUPID!

YOUR CLOSET

#39 Nov 15, 2009
oh yeah, read oour posts then read you and James and it pretty obvious who isnt right in the head, its the troll brothers.
Beatrice

Prospect, KY

#40 Nov 16, 2009
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Beatrice i caught you!!you are so immature it's not funny.You make it seem like being bipolar is a bad thing.A lot of people have a mental illness,it dont make them bad or less desirable as a human being.You have a lot of learning to do about life.
You are so stupid it isn't funny....the only name I post my comments with is Beatrice. I want people to know exactly who they're talking to. I know plenty about life, honey....more so than a dimwitted woman like you.
Beatrice

Prospect, KY

#41 Nov 16, 2009
Bad Boogie Man wrote:
<quoted text>oh but it is you and its obvious and by the way, i can spell, i just cant type for crap. Hitting the keys wrong and misspelling are two different things but then, if you knew better......
Isn't it obvious by now, Booger Man, that I don't give a rat's *ss about your opinion? You can't type because you are old and senile, not to mention a dummy like your twin sister Sandy 63.

“Hello”

Location hidden

#42 Nov 16, 2009
Beatrice wrote:
<quoted text>You are so stupid it isn't funny....the only name I post my comments with is Beatrice. I want people to know exactly who they're talking to. I know plenty about life, honey....more so than a dimwitted woman like you.
Seeing the immature comments that come out of your piehole......i doubt that.I know one thing,a grown and MATURE PERSON wouldn't like you do to people you dont even know.Your stupidity and hatred shows in every comment you post on here.And that has been since you started posting on here.

“Hello”

Location hidden

#43 Nov 16, 2009
Bad Boogie Man wrote:
oh yeah, read oour posts then read you and James and it pretty obvious who isnt right in the head, its the troll brothers.
Ole Bea and James are the lonely troll brothers,with no home."Beatrice" is trying to hurt our feelings,lol.
Britney

Evansville, IN

#44 Nov 16, 2009
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Some people are so obvious on here that it's not funny.Dont worry he "attacked" me also for hitting a key wrong.I guess that makes him feel important in a fuzzy kind of way.
Hi Ms Sandy..How are you ?I see you are loved so much on this site by lots of people...lol......I never get on topix much anymore,nothing on here i care to read..How's the baby doing?..

“Hello”

Location hidden

#45 Nov 16, 2009
Britney wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Ms Sandy..How are you ?I see you are loved so much on this site by lots of people...lol......I never get on topix much anymore,nothing on here i care to read..How's the baby doing?..
Lol Mickey is doing just fine.Cant you just feel the love here with the holidays coming?I know Britney.....i feel the same way sometimes.Most people dont comment on the newsstories but create threads to intimidate and harass people as you noticed.I dont come on here as much as i used to.Personally.....i cant wait for next friday!!I'm going to shop till i drop,lol.It is sad though how a select few target individuals in here to harass to make themselves feel better in a bizarre kind of way.I haven't seen this behavior since high school....and that was a longggg time ago,lol.Take care hun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cigarettes should be taxed $20 a pack 2 hr Fredrick 21
White police =Bad People 4 hr Pepe 106
To drug addicts and alcoholics 5 hr Pleasure is dope 13
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 5 hr _FLATLINE-------- 9,279
News FOP: 5 LMPD officers refused service at Taco Bell 7 hr Right Wing 10
Gary Johnson 2016 POTUS Educate yourselves frie... 7 hr Copsarecrooks 2
Trump for President, He will win. watch 9 hr Earl 150

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance