Ex-LMPD detective who killed man hire...

Ex-LMPD detective who killed man hired in Bardstown

There are 115 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Aug 11, 2010, titled Ex-LMPD detective who killed man hired in Bardstown. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

McKenzie Mattingly, the former Louisville Metro Police detective who was forced out of the department after shooting a 19-year-old in the back and killing him during a 2004 drug sting, has been hired by the Bardstown Police Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

“Sixteen Tons”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#45 Jan 6, 2013
You are the only one to mention race in our discussion. That proves you are a racist. Then you start swearing and being disrespectful. That proves you know you are wrong. I will not tolerate your hate speech racist.

“Sixteen Tons”

Level 6

Location hidden

#47 Jan 6, 2013
I think Trayvon Martin got harassed by an over-zealous citizen on patrol with a power trip. Keep trying to clear yourself, racist.
Puckshinwa

Lexington, KY

#48 Jan 6, 2013
Harassed? No... Trayvon Martin was MURDERED... in cold blood, but a psychopath, who doesn't care for blacks. Thanks for trying, racist.
Puckshinwa

Lexington, KY

#49 Jan 6, 2013
*by a psychopath, who doesn't care for blacks

racist

“Sixteen Tons”

Level 6

Location hidden

#50 Jan 6, 2013
Yes, what started as harassment ended in his wrongful death. You have still proven yourself to be the only racist party taking part in our discussion. You were the first to bring up race. It is simple, you are the racist. Hate breeds racism and you are propagating that hate, because you are a racist. Hatemongering racist.
Semper Fi

Bardstown, KY

#52 Jan 6, 2013
sellerscellar wrote:
Yes, what started as harassment ended in his wrongful death. You have still proven yourself to be the only racist party taking part in our discussion. You were the first to bring up race. It is simple, you are the racist. Hate breeds racism and you are propagating that hate, because you are a racist. Hatemongering racist.
your nothin but another day older and deeper in debt. why don't you try opening your mind?

“Sixteen Tons”

Level 6

Location hidden

#53 Jan 6, 2013
Semper Fi wrote:
<quoted text>
your nothin but another day older and deeper in debt. why don't you try opening your mind?
Thank you for being honest and sharing your opinion. As for the cop, I really could not care less about him. I just get tired of people screaming "racism" every time something bad happens to a drug dealer. As for "being in debt" that is a good song, you should google "Tennessee Ernie Ford". Maybe that will open up your mind, if only a little. Good day to you.
Puckshinwa

Lexington, KY

#54 Jan 6, 2013
Liar

“Sixteen Tons”

Level 6

Location hidden

#55 Jan 6, 2013
Yes, you sure are.
Michael Newby

Lexington, KY

#56 Jan 6, 2013
Hey, remember when u said that Michael Newby was endangering a public servants life? U made that up, didn't ya? Your a lying POS, aren't u? Ur the lowest form of life, and u white supremaCYST beotches need to off urself tonite. Yall sick in the head. And dont care for fairness or justice. Just another thug off the street, eh?

Well, no, beotch, u wrong. The Golden Rule is to do unto others as you'd have them do unto you, but what do u know about justice, or fairness? U need Jesus, and the Golden Rule is fair.

Justice for a murderer, is the electric chair. Good job defending murderin' thugs... u wite supremaCYST bee-otch!
neighbor

Bardstown, KY

#57 Jan 6, 2013
Car 54 where are you wrote:
Who's driving that Bardstown Police Car at Timmy Hutchins house tonight?
Why does it matter they get lunch breaks.

“Sixteen Tons”

Level 6

Location hidden

#58 Jan 6, 2013
Michael Newby wrote:
Hey, remember when u said that Michael Newby was endangering a public servants life? U made that up, didn't ya? Your a lying POS, aren't u? Ur the lowest form of life, and u white supremaCYST beotches need to off urself tonite. Yall sick in the head. And dont care for fairness or justice. Just another thug off the street, eh?
Well, no, beotch, u wrong. The Golden Rule is to do unto others as you'd have them do unto you, but what do u know about justice, or fairness? U need Jesus, and the Golden Rule is fair.
Justice for a murderer, is the electric chair. Good job defending murderin' thugs... u wite supremaCYST bee-otch!
I will not waste any further time on an illiterate racist.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#59 Jan 6, 2013
Im sick of pretending like a liar's perspective matters.

“Sixteen Tons”

Level 6

Location hidden

#60 Jan 6, 2013
Exactly.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#61 Jan 6, 2013
Im glad we both agree, that u, the liar, sux a bag of ch'cken dkheads.

“Sixteen Tons”

Level 6

Location hidden

#62 Jan 6, 2013
Racist
Santa Claus

Bardstown, KY

#63 Jan 6, 2013
How long have I been gone and we're back to being AHoles?
Jesus Christ

Tucker, GA

#64 Jan 6, 2013
Santa Claus wrote:
I know, right?
YAKE

Bardstown, KY

#65 Jan 6, 2013
Santa Claus wrote:
it's better than murderer
just saying

United States

#67 Jan 7, 2013
u all get on here and bitch about the cops on here they have a hard job trying to protect people and keep crime down if u get smart are try to fight and raise hell with the cops they will do the same to u all they ask is give them a little respect and u will get it back my nephew got locked up here not to long ago and the two cops that arrested him was good to him why be caused he gave them respect and they was the same with him so shut up and take a walk in there shoes for one day not all of them are bad give them a break all topic is good for is so people can get on here and bitch this topic page should be taking of the internet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roofy on fourth street 4 hr Bud 7
anybody know AMANDA PERKINS (Sep '11) 4 hr Mandy5858 15
Sarah reece 9 hr Mekalyn 4
Trump for President, He will win. watch 10 hr scotty steiner 1,912
Record Murder Rate 10 hr Amos N Andy 1
Looking for a childhood friend-Michelle Wells (Jan '10) 12 hr Sandy06 15
Steven Jewell (Apr '12) 14 hr Theone 2

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance