Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Of course God is real.In what form,realm,dimension,or reality He chooses to spend His time,I'm not sure,,,but there are far too many cosmic coincidences and interdependent complexities for all that exists to simply be the remnants of a universal explosion.It's my opinion,that when one evaluates himself,the people around him,the planet he lives on,the moon that circles him,and the sun they both circle,,,intelligent design is the only logical conclusion.Of course,if you believe that a hurricane could fly over a junkyard and accidentally assemble a functional submarine,,,then I suppose that accepting things as complex as the human brain or the cardiovascular system as being cosmic accidents,,,ain't all that far out there.Either way,I believe that God is real,,,and is Righteous.
Jesus Christ

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Now prophet... that's a lil too... I actually prefer "humble".
Homer

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Gods real enough to take my store away from me!. I hate Him for that. God doesn't want me to work so I made cursing Him my job and I love it!!!. I curse God and the Holy Spirit real good every day and I am so proud of that!!!. HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!. Zeioy zeioy zeioy!. I love it I love it. I keep my mind occupied spitting in Gods face!!!. DIDNT STOP ME FROM WORKING THERE GOD!!!.
couchburner

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

god, lol
judgement

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

I hope you both know u look real immature talking about God like that and there is only one sin u will never be forgiven for is blasphemy and ur real close of doing so he made you and he can take u.
couchburner

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

I aint skarrd of invisible nothingness
Mayor Fischer

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

I believe in fairy tales. No go back to sleep America. Ur govt is in control.
Doris

Crestwood, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

spartan wrote:
Of course God is real.In what form,realm,dimension,or reality He chooses to spend His time,I'm not sure,,,but there are far too many cosmic coincidences and interdependent complexities for all that exists to simply be the remnants of a universal explosion.It's my opinion,that when one evaluates himself,the people around him,the planet he lives on,the moon that circles him,and the sun they both circle,,,intelligent design is the only logical conclusion.Of course,if you believe that a hurricane could fly over a junkyard and accidentally assemble a functional submarine,,,then I suppose that accepting things as complex as the human brain or the cardiovascular system as being cosmic accidents,,,ain't all that far out there.Either way,I believe that God is real,,,and is Righteous.
if you contact this person d.campagna@hotmail.com
oh she will throw a fit because she is an antiest. I said God Bless you one time, boy she sent me about 81 emails. never forget about her...
couchburner

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

68% say its fairy tales
21% say its not
10% says for me to shut my mouth... which, if u have to react that way, then those numbers goes into the fairy tales column. 78% for fairy tales.
Leukemia

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Mother

Crestwood, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

couchburner wrote:
68% say its fairy tales
21% say its not
10% says for me to shut my mouth... which, if u have to react that way, then those numbers goes into the fairy tales column. 78% for fairy tales.
No wonder the woman brainwashed my son. My son still is in MTW.
Leukemia

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

MTW?
Lily

Crestwood, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Leukemia wrote:
MTW?
I think Mount Washington, Ky , not sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mitch McConnell 1 hr Pale Rider 22
marcie vause,christian vause charles vause 5 hr rick mitchell davis 1
Diondra Townsend that works at Thorntons 5 hr NeNe 1
christian vause ( chris vause) 6 hr rick mitchell davis 3
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr dodo 81,563
Chantal at United Parcel Service, Louisville, KY 10 hr BarefootJoe 1
Amanda Hale / B H Wreaths 11 hr Lol 2
•••
•••