Politically incorrect

United States

#1 Jun 26, 2013
Social security numbers were to be USED ONLY to track pension benefits? Now it tracks your entire life. What the hell do you people think an RFID chip or drones gonna be used for? Security? You piggies are Bacon. They are using them to spy on us for control. Do you really think seatbelt laws are for your safety? You're an idiot, they are more revenue and I'm positive insurance companies pay lawmakers to cut injury costs. How can any moron in their right mind think this is a free country?
Not quite right

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jun 26, 2013
Politically incorrect wrote:
Social security numbers were to be USED ONLY to track pension benefits? Now it tracks your entire life. What the hell do you people think an RFID chip or drones gonna be used for? Security? You piggies are Bacon. They are using them to spy on us for control. Do you really think seatbelt laws are for your safety? You're an idiot, they are more revenue and I'm positive insurance companies pay lawmakers to cut injury costs. How can any moron in their right mind think this is a free country?
How can any moron in their right mind think that any moron in their right mind thinks this is a free country?
Politically incorrect

United States

#3 Jun 26, 2013
Hmmmm good question. You are a handsome and powerful man
Concerned Teamster

United States

#4 Jun 27, 2013
Politically incorrect wrote:
HOG WASH
Politically incorrect

United States

#5 Jun 27, 2013
Concerned Teamster wrote:
<quoted text> HOG WASH
is this what you squeal to you're handler when your ready for a hose down?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillview man arrested for shooting down drone; ... 2 hr Every Buddies Buddy 6
tail gating drivers 4 hr Ho-tep 7
Review: Addiction Recovery Center 15 hr cottontail 3
Child support 18 hr Blessed mom 9
swinger clubs 18 hr Karma 2
remember the dew drop inn back in the 70's and... (Jul '10) 21 hr five7s 48
He touches me down there Fri Fake 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages