lol

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
meth head

Louisville, KY

#111 May 24, 2013
Pig Benis wrote:
Fairdale women put meth pipes in their vaginas.
http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TB4R996...
That b!tc isn't from fairdale, se's from bullitt co. The retards in th article got it wrong.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#112 May 24, 2013
Sandy06 wrote:
<quoted text>Same to you cowgirl.We're going fishing and having a cookout at a park,but not around here.
Sounds like a good time.

It's suppose to be chilly.

Good look wiggling that worm!!:)

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#113 May 24, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a good time.
It's suppose to be chilly.
Good look wiggling that worm!!:)
Its supposed to be near 80 on Sunday, as it'll be too crowded on Monday.As far as fishing,its more as just a way to pass the time,lol.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#114 May 24, 2013
Good Luck not good look^^^

I'm the typo queen today..wth!!:)

“Hello”

Location hidden

#115 May 24, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
Good Luck not good look^^^
I'm the typo queen today..wth!!:)
Lol, on here you definitely gotta watch out for those typos or they point them out for days.
Eliza

London, KY

#118 May 29, 2013
Politically incorrect wrote:
Ever been! to the highlands on Saturday nights? Not all ky women are filth, just about 95% of them. New Albany Indiana I say 99%, everyone is a sleaze ball in that town...truly the taint of america
How do you know they are all from there? We see out of state tags in our parks,motels everywhere around here,so again ,how do you know?
couchburner

Louisville, KY

#120 Jun 4, 2013
Absolute garbage. Who'd miss this shyttown?
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#121 Jun 4, 2013
I'm so glad I only work in that area,at least I can come home to a peaceful neighborhood.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#123 Nov 27, 2013
Thx yall for always having my back. Yall know I'm just kidding about all the things I said about yall, right ?
Hey NP

Shelbyville, KY

#124 Nov 28, 2013
Remember next time some of us are no longer white trash, we are now white clutter. ty
Truth

United States

#125 Nov 28, 2013
With so many subhuman negroes in Louisville, anyone actually believing that White people are the problem and not the negro apes is obviously ignorant, clueless, and possibly insane.
You want to see who the real problem is in Louisville? Then pull your head out of your ass and read/watch the news on a daily basis, see who is doing 70% or more of the crime: the unevolved negro apes.
It's not racism; it's reality. Wake up and have a nice warm cup of it.
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#126 Nov 28, 2013
Yeah, ok Alabma... I'm sure you know what you're talking about... Louisville's been wyte trash since 1774. Louisville's been wyte trash since George Rogers Clark was forcing Kentucky "men" at gunpoint to go murder the Indians at Kaskaskia. Today Kaskaskia has 4 inhabitants.

Louisville's been wyte trash since Louisville was called Corn Island. Louisville's been wyte trash since that 20 something year old, George Clark, started genociding brown skinned Native Americans/Kentuckians.
Dale

Jeffersonville, IN

#127 Dec 2, 2013
Louisville is a combination of lowlife mental cases including a great deal of white trash but also subhuman negro trash that doesn't know how to act. That's why its going backwards economically, has substandard schools, and generally is a basketcase. Louisville used to be a relatively nice city with the exception of the West End. Now its rife with black trash moving into formerly white areas such as the South End, Okolona, PRP, Fern Creek, the Highlands, etc. Not to mention the whites have went downhill steadily since they have no one to look up to except to think that the homies will be their salvation. Just take the racial angle out of it, and you'll that the trash exists on both sides. If anything, a good flood is about warranted to clean out the trash. That's both white and black trash. Of which you could state about half the city is trash. Louisville residents have a low level of education and common sense which is why anyone with any sense either has moved elsewhere or at least to the city outskirts or East End. Dixie Hwy used to be a nice area of the city 20 years ago but now its a bunch of filthy white losers on meth, dope, and alcoholics. Same goes for Okolona, Hillview, Fern Creek as they've been overran by a lot of dirtbags of all races. The next targets will be east of Hurstbourne to become overran with white trash. Its a virtual flood of these losers out of the inner city areas to formerly suburban areas that actually have been well taken care of over the last 20 to 30 years or more.

“Hello”

Location hidden

#129 Dec 2, 2013
Dale wrote:
Louisville is a combination of lowlife mental cases including a great deal of white trash but also subhuman negro trash that doesn't know how to act. That's why its going backwards economically, has substandard schools, and generally is a basketcase. Louisville used to be a relatively nice city with the exception of the West End. Now its rife with black trash moving into formerly white areas such as the South End, Okolona, PRP, Fern Creek, the Highlands, etc. Not to mention the whites have went downhill steadily since they have no one to look up to except to think that the homies will be their salvation. Just take the racial angle out of it, and you'll that the trash exists on both sides. If anything, a good flood is about warranted to clean out the trash. That's both white and black trash. Of which you could state about half the city is trash. Louisville residents have a low level of education and common sense which is why anyone with any sense either has moved elsewhere or at least to the city outskirts or East End. Dixie Hwy used to be a nice area of the city 20 years ago but now its a bunch of filthy white losers on meth, dope, and alcoholics. Same goes for Okolona, Hillview, Fern Creek as they've been overran by a lot of dirtbags of all races. The next targets will be east of Hurstbourne to become overran with white trash. Its a virtual flood of these losers out of the inner city areas to formerly suburban areas that actually have been well taken care of over the last 20 to 30 years or more.
All of Louisville is not white trash, but you are entitled to your opinion. Having grown up in fern creek, its still basically a decent area, so I disagree with you about it being overrun with dirt bags.
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#131 Dec 3, 2013
Ky is wyte trash, so by default, so's Da Ville.
Dale

Jeffersonville, IN

#132 Dec 4, 2013
Louisville is white trash and you sound pretty much the same way Jeffy. You sound like the rest of the 70 IQ Kentuckians that I dealt with when I lived in Kentucky a few years ago. I'm glad I moved north because people up in Indiana wouldn't put up with your white trash BS. I've seen a lot of screwballs in my nearly 40 years but Louisville, KY is the biggest bunch of losers and white trash I've ever seen. White trash to the core, low education levels, backwoods bigots, and people that can't read or write to save their lives. When my wife had the chance to move out of Kentucky, she was all for it and still is. I've asked her countless times if she wanted to move back, the answer I always get is a hell no.

What kind of decent mind wants to live in a Third World state of the USA like Kentucky. Kentucky is in the bottom of the barrel in about every category from education to income to abuse to pretty much everything. If Kentucky isn't the worst state in those categories, then its always in the bottom five or bottom ten in everything and its that way and has been that way for several generations. Not just something that popped up over the last 20 years but since the early 1900s. Same with Kentucky being 44th in personal income or lower ever since 1939. What does that say about the Third World state?

Not to mention that Jefferson County is one of the best funded school districts in all of Kentucky but ranks 118th out of 154 school districts in the whole damn state. What does that say about your public schools in Louisville? Bullitt County is just as bad in that it produces so few people that can even graduate from a decent college that its one of the worst counties in Kentucky in college grads as a percentage of its population.

Kentucky is white trash because the white trash mentality is alive and well in Kentucky. Unfortunately, the southern parts of Indiana get the runoff of these losers that move into Indiana so we have to deal with them as well. But at least when these mouth breathing bastards break the law in Indiana, they're going to go straight to the slammer because if you screw up here, they don't give you a blank pass like the Kentucky injustice system does.

Louisville is a screwed up city and has been for generations. It doesn't take much to figure out that in Louisville the nuts don't fall far from the trees. Inbred, uneducated, and illiterate and that is what Louisville truly is.
Red Rocket

Brownstown, IN

#133 Dec 14, 2013
Wow! This guy claims to know the future. Must suck for you considering how fat and ugly your wife already is......
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#134 Dec 14, 2013
Yup... it sure does

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 11 min _FLATLINE-------- 8,345
Trinity murders 1980's / Victor Tate (Nov '09) 1 hr Jld66 32
Scott sanders 2 hr Anonymous 1
Mall St Matthews Riots 2 hr Homie 426
Plastic surgery 6 hr Meat Curtains 2
Doom for Louisville, KY 8 hr Little Mister 5
Waverly Hills (Aug '15) 8 hr bartsmom 13
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) Thu Simmons 264
More from around the web

Personal Finance