Revelations

United States

#1 Nov 30, 2012
Its obvious they dont wanna cut spending where it counts for fear of losing control. Heres a proposal...cut military base spending in non aggressive regions..germany, japan, england. Cut this FEMA, homeland security bullcrap, quit enforcing ridiculous laws and quit jailing victimless criminals, quit writing checks for irresponsible baby makers, and people obviously able to work...see they wont do thos things, because its not about the country, its about their checkmate of power, disgusting leaders we have, cowardly, liers, greedy, Time for revolution not resolution? Impeach every single government worker, elect middle class leaders that know the pains of not being rich, and oust these rich, emotionless, hateful monsters we have now! Republitards and dumbocrats alike. Do it not? And this country will be unrecognizeable in less than 4 yrs, maybe even 2. Mark my words.
wake up

Georgetown, KY

#2 Nov 30, 2012
unfortunately republicants and demoncrats are with us for the long haul. the zombies are to fixed on the filler to look around and actually try to solve our problems. everywhere i look i just see people with a dumb look on their face walking around alive but not actually LIVING. just addicted to the meaningless filler
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

#4 Nov 30, 2012
If they just ended the wars in Afganistan and Iraq and brought the troops home and stop money going there they would have plenty of money. If they need a few extra dollars they could end foreign aid.
Revelations

United States

#5 Nov 30, 2012
both good points, i agree

“We are Legion”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

#6 Dec 2, 2012
I agree with everything you guys have said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 12 min yeah man 4,699
Grimes Equals Obama 20 min lmao 6
The "I Am Dixie Highway" group on Facebook. 2 hr Mom 51
Muhlenberg Co. home invasion suspect shot by de... 3 hr texmex 29
weitht loss 4 hr jar 2
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr Anne52 81,634
Nik Houpt - what happened to him? 7 hr chip 6
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs