Review: Antioch Missionary Baptist Ch...

Review: Antioch Missionary Baptist Church

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Anonymous

Louisville, KY

#1 Jul 15, 2013
Rev. Woodrow Mclvaney is a horrible minister. He calls talking about the "sick and shut in" mad calls that preaching. He's sly and sneaky and doesn't even compare to the late rev. Curtis Crawford who taught me so much as a child in the small church on dumesnil street. Mclvaney has ran away more than half of his church and is evil.

Since: Aug 13

Radcliff, KY

#2 Aug 7, 2013
Whoever wrote this is evil and wicked, and very sly themselves. Reverend Crawford Why is my Pastor Also, And I know He didn't teach anyone, About writing anonymously on a public website. If someone is going to be accused of something, You ought to have the guts to stand up and face to face to face. I am presently A deacon in our church, And this will not be tolerated by some Angry search members who have left a congregation. It's very obvious That you weren't talk enough in Sunday school or church
. Reverend MacElvaney. Who was sent to us by God And is under God leadership. Reverend MacElvaney Knows very well that he would be held accountable. If he did not follow God's leadership. Reverend preaches thus saith the Lord. And it's very simple If you have a problem with Our Pastor You have a problem with God. I pray for you right now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
heroin (Jul '13) 35 min OD and die 21
News UPike Scholar House project moving forward (Mar '12) 43 min Kylady56 17
wtf 53 min Politically Incor... 7
what is transexual 58 min Politically Incor... 4
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 4 hr _FLATLINE-------- 9,293
Elizabeth voguel. 5 hr Optimus9 1
Rachael Lea Oerther (Aug '12) 13 hr B00stOrBust 4

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance