mark

Buffalo, NY

#23 Nov 12, 2011
east coast? iron order runs it all man east west wall street izod is the goverment.he knows all are names.he jails the ones against him. taxes the rich.gives out drugs in the getto to keep them down.he can see you through you smoke detector.
Shell

El Monte, CA

#24 Nov 20, 2011
Lol please
SnSShovelhead

United States

#25 Nov 23, 2011
Shell wrote:
Lol please
so I see people areSTILL talking about the Iron Order. I dont get it. They obviously arent going anywhere. WHO gives a rats ass anyway. I saw them everywhere this summer.....even at Sturgis and down in Daytona. Nobody seemed too concerned. The ones here in Louisville dont have any problems with anybody. Buncha local guys I guess. Probably harder in the big cities. Is what it is.
RetiredSoldier

Columbus, OH

#26 Dec 6, 2011
I see them here in Ohio and they do not bother anyone.
pappy oklahoma COC member

Norman, OK

#27 Jan 9, 2012
I know exactly. Why most clubs. Don't like iron order. They refuse to join their state COC. They claim to follow 50's 60's mc rules? Who do you think made those rules? The people in charge of the COC. You better make peace or you will be looking over your shoulder forever.
no affliate

Louisville, KY

#30 Jan 31, 2012
Umm Hmm wrote:
I believe everything you posted. Hell A&E showed alot of homosexual acts in 22 minutes and they were supposedly with them for 3-4 days.
Yes, the IOMC is a poser club period. The Louisville ky chapter all the way to IZod. There fat little state rep and his trailer trash cousin scallywag are basically mass recruiting right now in the ville. All they do is hang out at there crappy tattoo shop in fairdale offering gay pirate hand jobs behind the counter to anyone willing to join there club. They do nothing but tell gay jokes, talk smack about outlaws and tell how they kicked there asses at the easy rider show way back. Oh and they talk crap about grim weapers mc calling them a bitch club because they support outlaws. There cowards, they cant even man up and be honest and not lie, Ive seen it first hand. They act all tough until the 1%ers come around. There just sitting pretty now because no biker wars are going on. YFI there little club hangouts in louisville are 6010 crestwood station ky 40014 and there mom chapter in fairdale. Most are LE's rest are just trash in the iomc here at least. And yes I was a patch member and saw this and got out of course in bad. so! lmao. Funniest thing there main goal is mass recruiting cops, in. they charge 30-45 a month in dues wtf. For what to wear youre wannbe 1%er 3 piece patch. 3 month prob. and other officer/patch members get in right away. WTf. talk about shady they didnt earn crap. But Izod says will kick anyones ass who messes with us... Just sit like i do and watch them on friday evening gathered outside there so fake, so gay, and are nothing like bikers. They have only 2 guys doing secuirty in front Keno and fagit scallywag both miss alot of shit, noone is in back watching or side. Back door is usually open or unlocked unmanned, windows are all covered up you cant see anything but a small tv screen with like maybe 2-3 cameras just showing front parking lot only...
no affliate

Louisville, KY

#31 Jan 31, 2012
Real Deal wrote:
Iron Order in Wisconsin is a Joke!
The leader is a hot dog eating lard ass. Nothing but posers,
and a disgrace to 3 patch clubs. They have no respect for dominate
clubs.They would'nt know Brotherhood if it ran down their legs.
exactly everyone is at least saying same thing over and over, just shows what this iomc is all about. Theres no brotherhood, no honesty, def no MBBM or IOFFIO. Both sayings are a joke. At least 1%ers you know what there about, they tell it how it is period. Id def just go 1%er and nothing more that way you have the right to talk shit, because you earned it. No weekend warrior 2 weeks a year and everyother weekend B.S. going on here. Its forever..
such big words you have

Shepherdsville, KY

#32 Jan 31, 2012
no affliate wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the IOMC is a poser club period. The Louisville ky chapter all the way to IZod. There fat little state rep and his trailer trash cousin scallywag are basically mass recruiting right now in the ville. All they do is hang out at there crappy tattoo shop in fairdale offering gay pirate hand jobs behind the counter to anyone willing to join there club. They do nothing but tell gay jokes, talk smack about outlaws and tell how they kicked there asses at the easy rider show way back. Oh and they talk crap about grim weapers mc calling them a bitch club because they support outlaws. There cowards, they cant even man up and be honest and not lie, Ive seen it first hand. They act all tough until the 1%ers come around. There just sitting pretty now because no biker wars are going on. YFI there little club hangouts in louisville are 6010 crestwood station ky 40014 and there mom chapter in fairdale. Most are LE's rest are just trash in the iomc here at least. And yes I was a patch member and saw this and got out of course in bad. so! lmao. Funniest thing there main goal is mass recruiting cops, in. they charge 30-45 a month in dues wtf. For what to wear youre wannbe 1%er 3 piece patch. 3 month prob. and other officer/patch members get in right away. WTf. talk about shady they didnt earn crap. But Izod says will kick anyones ass who messes with us... Just sit like i do and watch them on friday evening gathered outside there so fake, so gay, and are nothing like bikers. They have only 2 guys doing secuirty in front Keno and fagit scallywag both miss alot of shit, noone is in back watching or side. Back door is usually open or unlocked unmanned, windows are all covered up you cant see anything but a small tv screen with like maybe 2-3 cameras just showing front parking lot only...
Dear ex member who obviously has no balls what so ever. First off if you are so tough why sit behind a keyboard? Second, you have nothing better to do than sit across the street and watch them on Friday nights. It is apparent by your spelling technique that you are the trailor trash or perhaps a crack baby. You are most likely not in the club because you could not handle it. Since why is it so bad to have a police officer in a club? The IOMC is not 1% in no way shape or form. They are a legal lawabiding club. I have seen it first hand for a few years now. You give a good time line because some of the people you mentioned are not in the positions you listed them in. So that gives us a good idea when you were put out. Also shows how well you know the camera system so you know that particular one well. Hmmm that leaves just a few people. So this Friday why don't you come on over instead of sitting like a pussy in hiding with a big mouth that has zero backing. I personally would like to have a few words with you. Unless you are not man enough. See you Friday. Well probably not because you only feel strong on a keyboard.
Fairy Backed-up

Greenville, MS

#33 Jan 31, 2012
Backup would never show up and talk like that. He is chicken-sh*# thru n thru. What a luke-warm, loser seed he is!
lol

Shepherdsville, KY

#34 Jan 31, 2012
lol
sonny barger

United States

#35 Jan 31, 2012
lol wrote:
lol
the outlaws are allFags
sween

United States

#36 Jan 31, 2012
You people are all nuts! Get a life. Who cares about such bullshit!
Patch Holder

Houston, TX

#37 Feb 2, 2012
Iron Order will NEVER be seen as a real MC. Cops,feds,and posers is ALL the club is full of. I'd laugh at ANY Iron Order member that even tried to talk to me. You are a joke and a disgrace to the MC world.
Gay Circus

Greenville, MS

#38 Feb 2, 2012
You all belong in one!

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#39 Feb 7, 2012
Doesn't look to me that the Iron Order really cares if a bunch of sidewalk commandos consider them a real MC or not. Why should they, you mean nothing to them, you're not even riders. All these guys saying they are past members and they know the truth. We are supposed to take the word of some wuss that can't even make it in a club that they claim is so lame. I guess you thought they were good enough to join at one time, but now that you've been put out bad, you're all up in their grill about how bad they are. How duplicitous can you be? I'll give you a few minutes to look the word up Sparky..........back yet? Why don't you just go back to your friends who think you're all that and a bag of chips and talk that crap between yourselves, because the IO doesn't appear to be taking any real notice of you or your copy cat clubs you say you have started. OH yeah, that's right, your numbers are low, something like four or five, because you are so selective. What is the criteria, no one gets in that has a higher education or IQ than the lowest common denominator? You can toss around all kinds of club names and speculate about what so and so club would think about the IO in their area, but really, don't concern yourself. They take care of their own issues, and they certainly don't need you to speak for them. I would imagine they would be really embarrassed if all they had to represent them were this bunch of SOA wanna be's. If you had just a modicum of sense, you would realize that the "biker life" you think all these 1%er's live is just a Hollywood crock of shit that you have bought, hook, line and sinker. So, put on your KMart leathers and your bargain basement tattoos and try to impress the yokels in your trailer park, and dream a little more about the "biker life" you want to live so badly, because dreaming is all you got, and is all yo will ever have. How pathetic.
dick

Jeffersonville, IN

#40 Feb 8, 2012
Man, I love reading forums like these. I know nothing about MC's other than, for the most part, the members are above 30 years of age. Yet you tards bicker like a bunch of chicks over who's got the bigger dick. All the way up to the point where you would physically fight a total stranger. What a bunch of douche-bags on both sides of this argument. What does the winner get? Respect? Street-cred? Ok, what does that do for your community? Does street cred feed your kids? Does it participate at your church? Does it charge into a stranger's home in the middle of the night and pull them from a fire? Does it take care of your family? Does it stand a post in Afghanistan? Nope. You faggots sit in front of a computer screen and verbally slap-box to NO useful end. Worthless. HOWEVER.....I benefit from reading this and laughing at you so please, carry on.

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#41 Feb 8, 2012
dick wrote:
Man, I love reading forums like these. I know nothing about MC's other than, for the most part, the members are above 30 years of age. Yet you tards bicker like a bunch of chicks over who's got the bigger dick. All the way up to the point where you would physically fight a total stranger. What a bunch of douche-bags on both sides of this argument. What does the winner get? Respect? Street-cred? Ok, what does that do for your community? Does street cred feed your kids? Does it participate at your church? Does it charge into a stranger's home in the middle of the night and pull them from a fire? Does it take care of your family? Does it stand a post in Afghanistan? Nope. You faggots sit in front of a computer screen and verbally slap-box to NO useful end. Worthless. HOWEVER.....I benefit from reading this and laughing at you so please, carry on.
I love reading replies like this. By simply adding a comment the poster places himself in the argument and therefore creates the third side of it all with their criticism of the other two sides. You see, by slamming both sides, you take the opposite of both original sides, yet they think they are cleverly neutral, and therefore above the other two. In a bar fight situation this guy actually brings the two opposing side together on common ground when they join up and kick HIS ass.
dick

Louisville, KY

#42 Feb 8, 2012
I don't give two shits about being neutral or bringing peace. I am simply pointing out the ignorance and futility of these people's existence. Next.

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#43 Feb 8, 2012
And thus, proving my point.........You said it all in your second sentence. "I know nothing about MC's..." Another person who who knows nothing, by their own admission no less, that feels they can just join in the conversation. You know nothing, but feel you can judge by proclaiming other people ignorant and their existence futile. How special of you, and how sad. Do you get some sort of perverse satisfaction by hiding behind a computer and attacking people in an effort to make yourself seem significant to the community? You don't know these people, and if you do, then you're just hiding behind a keyboard for self protection. Why else would you talk smack about something you know nothing about? Amazing.
ralph barger

United States

#44 Feb 8, 2012
if you aunt an angel you aint a real biker

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mother arrested on drug charges after falling a... (Aug '13) 26 min Say no to drugs 5
Need Dope 1 hr all that sparkles 12
News Martin Luther King Jr. monument brings rights a... (Oct '11) 3 hr rebel111 16
Confederate Monument - UofL (Apr '12) 3 hr rebel111 78
kentucky will take Louisville out to the barn a... 4 hr rebel111 1
thank you sons of confederate veterans for figh... 4 hr rebel111 14
News Hillview man arrested for shooting down drone; ... 5 hr tired of the sickos 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages