coming to town

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Coming to Louisville in 2 weeks looking to get a massage from either a Thai or Asian girl. Must be very very hot and very good too. Also must atleast do happy endings for you too. I have always wanted to get an Asian or Thai massage from a very hot girl not an older lady. Please if you have any info at all let me know soo. Please only serious answers no made up stuff. Must be very nice!
spartan

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

coming to town wrote:
Coming to Louisville in 2 weeks looking to get a massage from either a Thai or Asian girl. Must be very very hot and very good too. Also must atleast do happy endings for you too. I have always wanted to get an Asian or Thai massage from a very hot girl not an older lady. Please if you have any info at all let me know soo. Please only serious answers no made up stuff. Must be very nice!
It seems that all Asian women are hot,,,regardless of age or weight.However,unlike the white,black and Spanish girls that are everywhere,those little brown-eyed dark-haired beauties are few and far between.If you manage to find a gaggle of 'em growing wild in the field though,,,please post me back.
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

You guys been watching Shogun ?????
spartan

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Scarecrow wrote:
You guys been watching Shogun ?????
Hey,what's goin' on buddy? Actually,I remember the Shogun series taking up a whole week of my life when I was younger.Never watched it though.Have you ever watched that movie where that smokin' hot Asian chick said "Rambo,you take me with you"? Melted me.Anyway,when I saw "your" name on "this" thread,,,I was kinda hopin' that you might have had an Asian 'A'-List photo attached.
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

I think that was Rambo 2 ????? The Asian girl gave him a necklace.......

I once had a Korean girlfriend. Shogun is about as close I get to Asian girls these days... It's been playing all week, tonight is the closing episode.

I'll bet you could hit those bars along Dixie Highway and find some Asian girls. Those soldiers have a bad habit of bringing them home and dumping them.....
spartan

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Scarecrow wrote:
I think that was Rambo 2 ????? The Asian girl gave him a necklace.......
I once had a Korean girlfriend. Shogun is about as close I get to Asian girls these days... It's been playing all week, tonight is the closing episode.
I'll bet you could hit those bars along Dixie Highway and find some Asian girls. Those soldiers have a bad habit of bringing them home and dumping them.....
A Korean girlfriend sounds great.My wife probably wouldn't be cool with it though,,,so I suppose Shogun and Rambo will do.And yeah,I remember the necklace scene.That's when she told Rambo that he wasn't expendable,,,,,with a voice that made "me" believe it.
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

No wives aren't very understanding about Asian girlfriends......... (:
spartan

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Scarecrow wrote:
No wives aren't very understanding about Asian girlfriends.........(
That's why you should have enough respect for your wife,,,to not tell her.Either that or try negotiating with her,,,tell her she can have one too.
average honkey

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

There is a bunch of em in Georgia. I saw tons of adds while I was driving back here from Florida. I heard there is one here in bardstown ky. I'm not for sure though. Not really my thing but had friends that used to go to one on Preston hwy a lot but it got closed down. Maybe find a china buffet and ask one of the workers. They would prolly know of the best spots on the low key.
spartan

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

average honkey wrote:
There is a bunch of em in Georgia. I saw tons of adds while I was driving back here from Florida. I heard there is one here in bardstown ky. I'm not for sure though. Not really my thing but had friends that used to go to one on Preston hwy a lot but it got closed down. Maybe find a china buffet and ask one of the workers. They would prolly know of the best spots on the low key.
As a matter fact,I picked up a "LEO WEEKLY" magazine at the Asian buffet in Shepherdsville a couple of days AGO.The back portion has advertisements for every Theatair X,Gentlemens club,Asian massage,and other things of the adult entertaining nature whithin a several surrounding county area.Surprisingly,,,the magazine was absolutely free with no strings attached.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 23 min MLK 876
Mitch McConnell 37 min Mercury McConnell 408
ann luckett dentist 1 hr just me 18
Does Anyone Know WENDY PRICE AKA SLOPPY GREMLIN... 7 hr ted bundy 2
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 10 hr honeymylove 7,932
CNN reporter discloses Officer Darren Wilson's ... 10 hr Due Process 1
help....my life is meaningless i think about su... (Jun '13) 12 hr Cherokeeangel 40
Carla Rebecca Rushing Stage Name Cody Lane Loui... (Jan '14) Aug 23 martyg73 71

Search the Louisville Forum:
•••
•••
Louisville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••