Does Louisville have the worst traffi...

Does Louisville have the worst traffic in Kentucky?

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Ballz Ez-Hari

Lexington, KY

#2 Oct 20, 2013
Rush hour on Hurstbourne Pkwy really sucks!!
tammy j

Stone Mountain, GA

#3 Dec 20, 2013
I65 at I64, what is it like to meet the idiot who designed this !!
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#4 Dec 21, 2013
The worst drivers in Louisville are on Bardstown Road. From Eastern Parkway to the Watterson. Suicidal MFs that will run you down without a second thought......... May they all find coal under their tree this Christmas.......
Chuck

Louisville, KY

#5 Dec 22, 2013
Louisville has the worst traffic in Kentucky for one simple reason. 750,000 people living just in Jefferson County and nearly 1.2 million within 25 miles of downtown Louisville. Add in shitty traffic enforcement and the usually stupid drivers that act like dopes and that's about it. Also beware of the morons that drive every day and have a cell phone strapped to their heads. Stupid soccer moms that can't drive as well as dummies trying to drive on the Watterson and other thoroughfares with a cell phone in hand and driving 25 mph onto the interstate. Beware because its obvious that in Louisville the drivers test people at the DMV don't teach anything and just pass along people to get them out of their hair.

Another big problem in Louisville is that every day you nearly get hit by some moron with an 80 IQ that doesn't realize they have to stop at lights, stop when they are leaving the gas station and then nearly hits you in the side. I lived in Louisville for five years and moved out in 2012 and don't miss that daily nonsense that you have to deal with bad drivers and lack of enforcement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch 43 min Earl 150
News FOP: 5 LMPD officers refused service at Taco Bell 3 hr Wow 8
Jefferson co sheriff 5 hr Lville44 1
Gary Johnson 2016 POTUS Educate yourselves frie... 6 hr Iamsomeone 1
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 13 hr _FLATLINE-------- 9,275
Pedophiles 21 hr Mohammed 7
scott sattery 21 hr help 1

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance