Black men are all limpness

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Unsatisfied white girl

Louisville, KY

#1 Dec 24, 2012
Black guys are always braggin about the size of their penis, but ya know what? It's all limpness. What good is a big d**k when it don't get hard? I've been with several black men and have regretted it ever since. Everyone of them could never get it hard. I wish I could go back to some good ol white boy meat, it was big most of the time and they could get it up. But sad to say, no good white men want me back. Once you go black you can't go back. Remember that girls.
Dougalicous

Louisville, KY

#2 Dec 24, 2012
Unsatisfied white girl wrote:
Black guys are always braggin about the size of their penis, but ya know what? It's all limpness. What good is a big d**k when it don't get hard? I've been with several black men and have regretted it ever since. Everyone of them could never get it hard. I wish I could go back to some good ol white boy meat, it was big most of the time and they could get it up. But sad to say, no good white men want me back. Once you go black you can't go back. Remember that girls.
you are correct. You are now worthless white trash. Seriously. Go get aids from your black meat and die fat h0.
Armilus Dajjal

Winchester, KY

#3 Dec 24, 2012
I hate it when the same person responds to their own quote under different names.
Haha

Lexington, KY

#4 Dec 24, 2012
You're messin with the wrong black man..
Blondie

San Jose, CA

#5 Dec 24, 2012
I love my black men. NEVER had any trouble in that area! Lolol. Poor you. I wouldn't want to ever be bothered by an old purple dick white man again. Bleach!! Maybe you are a turn off, DUDE.
Blondie

San Jose, CA

#6 Dec 24, 2012
*Blech!(as in yuck)
YMCMB

Louisville, KY

#7 Dec 26, 2012
I'm wihite and look good and my bigbd**k never goes limp inget them off 3 or 4 times everytime ... LOVIN LIFE :-)
A Different View

United States

#8 Dec 26, 2012
. Yeah you can go back to White,and there are just as many white guys with a big penis as there are black and they get hard and stay that way just think that white man will love knowing he can do you better than any black man can. Good luck on your journey
holla

Louisville, KY

#9 Dec 31, 2012
You said it girlfriend!
ScareCROW

Lexington, KY

#11 Jan 12, 2013
I always thinkin of big black dks. I think it's because I repress it so much, it's all I can think of. I get them out of my mind!
Observation

Lexington, KY

#12 Jan 12, 2013
I'm disappointed in you Scarecrow. I thought ur racism would stay w/ us until we were dead.
ScareCROW

Lexington, KY

#13 Jan 12, 2013
No, it won't.
Observation

Lexington, KY

#14 Jan 12, 2013
I wouldn't mind even a limp black dk in my mouth. I also dont care what age!
ScareCROW

Lexington, KY

#15 Jan 12, 2013
G.d.! That's so nasty. I'd smack u in the face as soon as I see u.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 1 hr kctopps 61
Mouse Moments - (Sep '11) 1 hr OMYDAM 12,444
Sarah annanice reece 8 hr Maverick 808 3
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 8 hr Maverick 808 7,943
Why did Wave 3 Kevin & Carrie harned get divorce? (Aug '13) 11 hr Geff 42
Man charged with getting forged prescriptions 14 hr tony 1
watch out for sprint 14 hr Kramer 1
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:22 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:22PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Complete Week 16 Preview for Denver
Bleacher Report 1:38 AM
Cowboys' Week 16 Preview vs. Colts
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why Do the Colts Still Insist on Feeding Trent Richardson?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Bengals' Week 16 Preview vs. Broncos
NBC Sports 7:29 AM
Marvin Lewis doesn't get Jeremy Hill's touchdown celebrations, but likes how often he's celebrating