Grimes does 'not condone' content or ...

Grimes does 'not condone' content or how McConnell HQ recorded

There are 5 comments on the WHAS11 story from Apr 24, 2013, titled Grimes does 'not condone' content or how McConnell HQ recorded. In it, WHAS11 reports that:

One day after her initial comments did not address whether she approved of the manner in which a private meeting was secretly recorded at Sen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAS11.

London, KY

#1 Apr 25, 2013
I think that Mcconell is a good man.
Independent Voter

Liberty, KY

#2 Aug 22, 2013
If even one word of what they're saying around parts of downtown is true, the KDP had better start scrambling very quickly for another well-funded candidate for the Senate race very soon if they hope to defeat Mitch McConnell. Those two guys that got caught for the wiretap supposedly told the feds that it was actually Alison Grimes and her dad pulling the strings behind the whole wiretapping of McConnell's office. If so, it'll be mighty hard for her (or her father) to run a campaign from a prison cell while wearing a jumpsuit. It's starting to sound like they wished it was Ashley Judd running....

Hindman, KY

#3 Aug 23, 2013
I doubt that the DNC will spend any money trying to get grimes elected. Why throw money at a lost cause? Everyone knows she doesn't stand a chance after supporting the obama agenda, which is to destroy America. Lord knows we don't need anymore liberal politicians that'll help obama with his agenda.
Independent Voter

Brodhead, KY

#4 Aug 23, 2013
What also hurts her is the fact that in her past race, she took a lot of George Soros' money to get elected in 2011. Contrary to what many in Kentucky believe, she'd be another perfect foil for McConnell, and I'm willing to bet that he's saving the most damaging stuff against her for next year's ads. Supposedly his campaign team has already found quite a bit of seriously damaging stuff on her and her dad and their dealings together, so if I were an official in the KDP I would have saved Alison for the governor's race in 2015. Mitch has been known to have of the most efficient campaign teams out there, which she wouldn't have to face had she went for the governorship instead.
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#5 Aug 23, 2013
Whack a mole !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Opiates in Louisville (Apr '12) 2 min For real 16
News Louisville Football Recruiting: Four-star Corne... 11 min Roxanne Bullis 1
Sarah A. Reece (Sep '15) 49 min Truthispeak 7
Trump for President, He will win. watch 1 hr thomas 1,421
we dont control when we die jesus does fact! 3 hr Anonymous 32
charles stallard (Sep '11) 3 hr Steph 4
Nukular war 6 hr Anonymous 10

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance