Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

He voted against the Violence Against Women Act, b/c he'd rather be all hemp'd up on pot. He's also W. Bush's butt boy.
How about it

Ravenden Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

-Masters- wrote:
He voted against the Violence Against Women Act, b/c he'd rather be all hemp'd up on pot. He's also W. Bush's butt boy.
But you are u everyone's "buttBoy"?
or is that an evil lie spread by your detractors here?
Did you actually get in a fight with the police and deck that Officer or is that another false news story?
Are you going to have to appear in court or is that another lie spread here on topix?
-Masters-

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Well... some of it is true, but it's not exactly as they say... they were undercover, wearing a flannel and a baseball cap, pulled a u-turn, about hit me, cussed at me, told me to get the F out of the way, and then sped around me, parked in the middle of the intersection, on 4th and M street, and popped out of the car. It was like lightning struck me. I swung, they swing back... then they let me in on what they were doing, so I stopped, put my hands up, laid down on the ground, put my hands behind my head, and they swung once, missed, hit the pavement, then swung again, and WHACK! Nose shattered, and blood was pour out like a waterfall everywhere. They let me bleed on the sidewalk for about an hour, before taking me to the hospital. I am not everybody's butt boy... at least not yet... and hopefully not ever... worst case scenario.
Patrick

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

I live in Greene county tennessee. Our state rep beat the hell out his wife LAST MARCH. Was released on $500 bail and STILL HASN'T BEEN TO COURT. BUT WAS RE-ELECTED. NOT TWO WEEKS EARLIER , HE HAD BEEN GIVING SPEECHES APIT FAMILY VALUES AND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.
Patrick

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Guys name is David hawk, he's the state rep from Greeneville Tennessee. Drunk on a Sunday morning, he punched his wife in the eye while she was holding an infant child. You and I would STILL be behind bars. This dude was freaking re-elected.....

Big church and family values, tea party PRO-LIFE worm. Very much like your own Mitch McConnell who dumped his wife for the Chinese whore that he turtle humps every night now. By the way, Mitch, the bitch, went into the senate with $9 million and now he has $44 million. Being a senator has been very very good to him.

His Chinese whore wife worked in GW BUSH (the war criminal) in the labor department where she and the US CHAMBER OF TREASON shipped millions of US JOBS to her homeland.

Ashley Judd for senate .....
duuuurr

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Patrick wrote:
Ashley Judd for senate .....
This what we think of your "Ashley Judd for senate" crap here in Ky, lol...

http://youtu.be/12pLYOJXMKA
-Masters-

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

1-Ashley Judd, in early 2013, polled 40% to McConnell's 49%, before she entered the 2016 Senate race.

2-Kentucky voted for Jimmy Carter in 1976, and Bill Clinton in 1992 and 1996.

3-More Kentuckians voted for Democrats Daniel Mongiardo and Jack Conway than they voted for Republican Rand Paul in Kentucky's primaries in 2010.

4-Kentucky's current Governor is a Democrat.

5-Kentucky's 8 of the last 9 Governors have been Democrats, including Martha Collins, Kentucky's first female Governor.

6-Kentucky's 34 of the last 43 Governors have been Democrats; 8 were Republicans, and; 1 was a Know-Nothing.

7-McConnell barely won his Senate seat in 2008, 53% to 47%, against Bruce Lunsford.

8-Registered Democrats in Kentucky outnumber Registered Republicans by nearly a 2-to-1 margin.
Observation

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

The police report stated that the police identified themselves before any physical contact was made. In addition, Masters admitted throwing the first punch.

Johnny has always played the victim, from Gallatin county to Louisville. His run ins with police are well noted from up and down the I-71 corridor. He is well know by law enforcement and currently there is an active restraining order against him taken out by his parents.

He is Ky's Jared Laughner, Adam Lanza in the making. Hopefully due to his lengthy record he can never get a hold of a gun.
Observation

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

-Masters- wrote:
1-Ashley Judd, in early 2013, polled 40% to McConnell's 49%, before she entered the 2016 Senate race.
That says she'll get beat by 9 points.

2-Kentucky voted for Jimmy Carter in 1976, and Bill Clinton in 1992 and 1996.
And Reagan (twice), Bush (3 times), McCain and Roomney in between.

3-More Kentuckians voted for Democrats Daniel Mongiardo and Jack Conway than they voted for Republican Rand Paul in Kentucky's primaries in 2010.
Apples to oranges comparison that has no value.

4-Kentucky's current Governor is a Democrat.
And the past 27 years KY has had republican Senators.

5-Kentucky's 8 of the last 9 Governors have been Democrats, including Martha Collins, Kentucky's first female Governor.
And the past three Senators have been republicans.

6-Kentucky's 34 of the last 43 Governors have been Democrats; 8 were Republicans, and; 1 was a Know-Nothing.
I thought this was about Senators. Sounds like you are trying to get Judd elected Governor.

7-McConnell barely won his Senate seat in 2008, 53% to 47%, against Bruce Lunsford.
McConnell had 106K, or 13% more votes. "Barely"?

8-Registered Democrats in Kentucky outnumber Registered Republicans by nearly a 2-to-1 margin.
And that really matters? Of KY's 8 Congressional representatives, 6 or 75% are republican.

Again Masters, you went to college and majored in history? Was it revisionist history? You analysis of the facts is obviously trying to make a point for democrats yet you make little sense. Where you stoned the entire time you attended class?
Observation

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

I am also gay for him. I love him so much. I have cherry picked all the things I said above. I'm the real psycho. I'm racist, and I say hurtful racist things all the time. lol ha ha ha
lol

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

me to, lolhahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mitch McConnell 44 min hovel 12
POLICE: Louisville woman shot at granddaughter,... 45 min Truth 2
What happened to the Mitch McConnell thread? 1 hr Average Guy 10
Who is Alison Lundergan Grimes? 1 hr Stop the gay menace 3
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 6 hr JOE NASTY 26,182
Cindy Cummings (Jun '12) 8 hr Jeez 46
Steven Allison 9 hr jaded 2
•••

Air Quality Alert for Jefferson County was issued at July 22 at 3:56AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••