Residents protest pain clinic in Jeffersonville

Aug 12, 2012 Full story: WHAS11 7

A new pain clinic in Jeffersonville, Indiana is sparking protests from surrounding neighborhoods.

Full Story
really

Williamstown, KY

#1 Aug 24, 2012
A friend and I used to go to this doc and he lost his license to practice in Ky for selling scripts. I wont go to indiana cause a few people I know go and can't ge their scripts filled cause out of state people cant fill. Indiana pharmacies won't fill for ky residents and ky pharmacies won't fill an Indiana script.The doc name already got out. All you young sweet things just flirt with old peg leg and your dirty pee test will go away.
Just me

Lexington, KY

#2 Aug 26, 2012
They need to be shut down period. These types of clinics are usually for the addicts that cannot obtain pain pills from their own doctor. There might be a small percentage that dont abuse from pain clinics, but it is a very small percentage I would bet.
tiger tales

Bellevue, WA

#3 Aug 26, 2012
i agree.close them down. i have noticed the strangest people walking in the downtown area recently during the daytime. its almost scary.
Mike

Chicago, IL

#4 Dec 10, 2012
Wait till the bad shit starts happening and u get ur brains beat out or ur homes burnt down by one of these crazy kentucky rednecks and u will wish u minded ur own buisness!
KYGIRL

United States

#5 Dec 19, 2012
hell yeah !!
hey

United States

#7 Mar 22, 2013
KYGIRL wrote:
hell yeah !!
hey

Since: Jan 13

Scottsville, KY

#8 Mar 25, 2013
Hey now I'm a crazy Kentucky redneck that recently moved to Jeff and I'm one of the nicest people you'll ever meet...be careful who you judge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
murderer Josh Young 5 hr Disgusted 2
Is the LMPD, Good or Bad ? (Jan '13) 11 hr chucky 68
Review: Speedi Hot Lunch Service LLC 12 hr Perry Winkle 1
dawn gee (Jan '13) 12 hr abelld 12
Mcconnell or grimes 13 hr Tony 33
is Ali a muslim? (Jan '14) 14 hr Roofus 14
Right-to-work: The right message for Kentucky's... 14 hr Ace McMollan 6
Louisville Dating
Find my Match

Louisville Jobs